TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your dog shot up the club 
nerd.gif

I'm just ******* indecisive, and I have no clue what I wanna be doing with my life right now... Female wise.

I just need to focus on my personal future, and let the rest fall into place.

That's all I can really say on here :lol:

Last edited:
I'm just ******* indecisive, and I have no clue what I wanna be doing with my life right now... Female wise.

I just need to focus on my personal future, and let the rest fall into place.

That's all I can really say on here
laugh.gif
And that is what has always been said in this thread. Get your **** together and the yambs will follow. No need to be chasing while keeping yourself behind.

But you already know. 
smokin.gif

Thing is, I don't even necessarily need to "get my **** together," I just found myself investing time and emotion into something that realistically won't work.

It ******* sucks when you encounter what might be the right person at the wrong time.

Thing is, I don't even necessarily need to "get my **** together," I just found myself investing time and emotion into something that realistically won't work.

It ******* sucks when you encounter what might be the right person at the wrong time.
I am in that same situation and I need to let go but going to see her Friday
eyes.gif
.  Our ambitions are in two different places 

Bro, time to let go. How do you let go? By letting go, it's a conscious effort. Once you successfully do that your mind will be primed to receive the one that is truly for you.

Bro, time to let go. How do you let go? By letting go, it's a conscious effort. Once you successfully do that your mind will be primed to receive the one that is truly for you.
there's nothing to "let go" tho...

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If she's healthy enough to ****, she wont give you ebola...

**** aint a std bruh 
laugh.gif
Actually Ebola can still be found in a man's semen for up to three months after he's "cured". So yeah while not relevant in homie aboves case, Ebola can technically be considered sexually transmitted. Also understand this, there are different strains of Ebola, and the CDC isn't being all the way transparent with the information they have about Ebola.

So to homie who asked, you should be fine, Nigeria has almost totally controlled their outbreak of Ebola.

When you smash and she gives you the key (I've known her 3 weeks) to let you sleep in while she goes to work...is that the 2014 sly way of putting on the cuffs?

P.S. I plan on giving the key back in a day or two. 

So I'm out at the club. Older looking chick in her 30's comes up and just says "Wow, you're really hot. Look at your hair." This usually happens a couple times while out, no humble brag. So I just play it off like "Oh, you're flattering me" blah blah. She's ehh alright. Average face, nice body.

She says my friends are leaving so I say take my number and we just start making out after that...

She's texting me on the way back saying **** like "OMG you've got me so frustrated, we are def hooking up"

One text leads to another and we become Facebook friends and it says she is MARRIED w/ CHILDREN. Man, these **** ain't loyal at all.

The fk she lying about?

Stuff that doesn't really matter. We'll be talking one night and she tells me she's at her aunt's house. We'll talk another night and she tells me she was home all along.

We were texting one another last night and she just dropped off the face of the planet. It wasn't even that late. She'll probably text me today or tomorrow to apologize. She'll probably say she fell asleep.

Last edited:
So I'm out at the club. Older looking chick in her 30's comes up and just says "Wow, you're really hot. Look at your hair." This usually happens a couple times while out, no humble brag. So I just play it off like "Oh, you're flattering me" blah blah. She's ehh alright. Average face, nice body.

She says my friends are leaving so I say take my number and we just start making out after that...

She's texting me on the way back saying **** like "OMG you've got me so frustrated, we are def hooking up"

One text leads to another and we become Facebook friends and it says she is MARRIED w/ CHILDREN. Man, these **** ain't loyal at all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never fails.

I am stuck on my ex lately. Never got full closure and have been thinking about her non-stop this past week. She has been in my dreams past few nights. I just wanna talk to her. I tried calling her but my number is blocked, so called on skype and left a message, then sent her a snapchat asking if we could talk, and emailed her. If she doesn't respond to this email I sent I don't think she'll ever talk to me again and this is just gonna haunt me. I just wanna catch up, she used to not only be my gf but was really my best friend for a couple years. I haven't seen a picture, or heard anything from her in 9 months now. I'm not even mad at how badly things ended any more but I really do miss her.

Sorry bro, I know other people have replied to you already but I got to say this -

I know you miss her but this post is bordering on stalker-ish. If she blocked your number, that's all you need to know about whether you should be hitting her up or not. If you need to try 4-5 different mediums to try and get in contact with her, you know that she isn't interested in talking. This isn't the 90s. She didn't miss your message or whatever. Even if you're not going to move on, stay away from this type of stuff man. For your sake and hers.

Yall should really just focus on the yambs and not the relationships.  If the girl wants a relationship she will def let you know.  If youre the one initiating the relationship stuff youre gonna be at a disadvantage the entire time with her.  Jus Sayin

This, hard to learn this the hard way. That's their lane.

Yall should really just focus on the yambs and not the relationships.  If the girl wants a relationship she will def let you know.  If youre the one initiating the relationship stuff youre gonna be at a disadvantage the entire time with her.  Jus Sayin

That's where I keep goofing :smh:

:nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom