TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall should really just focus on the yambs and not the relationships.  If the girl wants a relationship she will def let you know.  If youre the one initiating the relationship stuff youre gonna be at a disadvantage the entire time with her.  Jus Sayin

This, hard to learn this the hard way. That's their lane.

Pretty much

If they're traditional they'll start asking questions/hinting at exclusivity but you gotta step up and actually ask but you'll know

If they're more modern they'll pretty much take charge. That's why I've learned to be upfront with chicks I know I'm not going to date. They'll try to turn smashing into a relationship without your consent :lol:

Pretty much

If they're traditional they'll start asking questions/hinting at exclusivity but you gotta step up and actually ask but you'll know

If they're more modern they'll pretty much take charge. That's why I've learned to be upfront with chicks I know I'm not going to date. They'll try to turn smashing into a relationship without your consent
laugh.gif
This man knows

That's why you gotta pick your battles. Swallow your pride and only engage in arguments that actually matter

That's why you gotta pick your battles. Swallow your pride and only engage in arguments that actually matter

me and my girl would have been done if I chose to fight every battle of words she threw at me.
more on her part than mine.
only things i argue for is something tha affects me directly

She'll probably text me today or tomorrow to apologize. She'll probably say she fell asleep.

On cue.
w8b2m2F.png

Yall should really just focus on the yambs and not the relationships.  If the girl wants a relationship she will def let you know.  If youre the one initiating the relationship stuff youre gonna be at a disadvantage the entire time with her.  Jus Sayin

I'm guilty of this.
Been reading on that Alpha Male stuff from a few pages back. Interesting read.

Every time I seem to get in my zone, and forget about this chick, right on que I get a text from her. Might have to block that number, G.

Every time I seem to get in my zone, and forget about this chick, right on que I get a text from her. Might have to block that number, G.

Kinda in the same type of situation.

I just don't respond anymore unless it's worth my time.

It isn't that easy for me. She's my sister-in-law's best friend. They're in constant communication so if I ignore her, my sister-in-law will come after me. :lol: .

I hit her with the I'm busy. Hit me up later.

It isn't that easy for me. She's my sister-in-law's best friend. They're in constant communication so if I ignore her, my sister-in-law will come after me.
laugh.gif

I hit her with the I'm busy. Hit me up later.
Bruh..she not even blood.  Explain to her that this girl is playing games. If she can't make sense of that...F her..she not blood.

Damn :lol:

But yeah I can be a bit cold sometimes so I wouldn't care myself.

I'm usually not that blunt. Part of me wants to text her. But then I remember that she left me hanging last night because "she fell asleep."

I need to stop being such a nice and forgiving person.

Texts are good for short convos but I've learned to just pick up the phone for anything longer.

It's faster, no waiting for responses, they can't use BS excuses and it's easier to read emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom