TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys it finally happened. I got friendZoned.

First time ever a chick I was interested in puts me there. I don't even have any friends that are girls, so this is some weird stuff.

I did my thing played it cool like it ain't a thing, but now I've spent about 3 weeks, putting all this energy into this relationship , late night convos, early convos, texting, and I haven't pursued anything else, for lack of creativity, cuz it's all being wasted in this chick. Feel like a sucker lol. She cool.

The moment she casually hit me with "I don't know why all guys after a month ask me out, I just want friendship" had me feelin like EWD.

Flippin tease.

How can I transition away from this completely? Like not get away from friend zone into boyfriend, but just stop talking to her with out seeming like an a hole? She's way to used to me now and hits me up all the time, I need her to know that, that's not the regular me, and she can't get that part of me unless I'm smacking that booty. So do I just stop talking to her?

Last edited:
Personally I think women that meet a dude and want to hang out with him exclusively for excessive amounts of time only as friends are weird as ****.

Son, some of my "drinking buddies" tried to get after my ex literally a day after we broke up/ were just hooking up. Put them on blast and haven't seen them since.

Those aren't ur friends at all. Seems like a thing the younger crowd would do.
Damn you sound salty b. I see what you're saying though just out of respect. I've never done this and my friends don't either. But you gotta realize once you drop her, she's fair game get over it lol

First time ever a chick I was interested in puts me there. I don't even have any friends that are girls, so this is some weird stuff.

I did my thing played it cool like it ain't a thing, but now I've spent about 3 weeks, putting all this energy into this relationship , late night convos, early convos, texting, and I haven't pursued anything else, for lack of creativity, cuz it's all being wasted in this chick. Feel like a sucker lol. She cool.

The moment she casually hit me with "I don't know why all guys after a month ask me out, I just want friendship" had me feelin like EWD.

Flippin tease.

How can I transition away from this completely? Like not get away from friend zone into boyfriend, but just stop talking to her with out seeming like an a hole? She's way to used to me now and hits me up all the time, I need her to know that, that's not the regular me, and she can't get that part of me unless I'm smacking that booty. So do I just stop talking to her?
Cut her off. Not to sound sexist, but there's almost zero benefit from being in a platonic relationship with a female, period. 

Don't be that guy whose shoulder she cries on when some dude does her dirty. Leave that ish to her girlfriends. 

Last edited:

Flippin tease.

Like others have said just cut contact and if she does hit you up after a while saying "why havent i heard from you in a while" just pull the busy line

Flippin tease.

Ahh the dreaded "oneitis"

you became too available to her and now you're feeling some type of way, tisk tisk

if she's cool peoples, then just keep things civil. But the main thing is to not become too available. Have something else going for yourself and talk to other women.

The chick from Nigeria I had mentioned a few weeks back hit me up yesterday. She works as a nursing assistant lady that has to watch her elderly clients. She hits me up last night talking about some "I can't leave work right now but can you bring me a blunt and food". So I'm like wow what can I get out of this.

Long story short, she's on her period so we can't smash. So I stopped at McDonalds and got her three McChickens with ketchup and cheese. We smoked a bleezy in the benzo and she topped me after. Dawg the bish got cotton mouth and stopped before I finished she had that dry *** mouth
grin.gif

I was pissed man I even offered to buy her one of those Arizona boys but she was so embarrassed I could tell. Made a reservation for that mouth this weekend
glasses.gif
. Screenshots of the text convo comin soon once Sprint's bum *** service starts acting right

Cut her off. Not to sound sexist, but there's almost zero benefit from being in a platonic relationship with a female, period. 

Don't be that guy whose shoulder she cries on when some dude does her dirty. Leave that ish to her girlfriends. 

I don't think that's sexist but it is immature. If you only spend time with chicks because you're hoping they give up the butt you have a one track mind. Women have a lot more to offer than just what's between their legs. But even from that perspective, she can hook you up with her friends and clear the lane for you to get buns so why just disregard her. It's almost akin to putting the p on the pedestal when you act like that's all a woman is good for. Don't let a bruised ego cloud your judgment, it's typically your own fault if you get friend zoned anyway. All the biggest players I know have at least a few female friends so take that for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Cut her off. Not to sound sexist, but there's almost zero benefit from being in a platonic relationship with a female, period

you not gettin yambs. i can confirm with this statement.

Cut her off. Not to sound sexist, but there's almost zero benefit from being in a platonic relationship with a female, period

Dude wants to hang out with men all day.

Flippin tease.

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:tongue:unctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument></xml><![endif]

Yeah you made a couple mistakes. But cut her off. Don’t even worry about being an ahole. She aint worried about you.  

Go through a couple of these blog posts

http://nerdatthecooltable.com/2014/11/quick-little-gems-dealing-with-women-pt-27-by-kevm3/

Shout outs to Mugen81 for putting me on the link, go through a couple of them or all of them but you’ll be on game in no time.

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style><![endif]
Personally I think women that meet a dude and want to hang out with him exclusively for excessive amounts of time only as friends are weird as ****.
[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:tongue:unctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument></xml><![endif]For guys it’s weird. Females just want a guy they can vent to, use as a placeholder. You figure out their game and cut them loose. They try to act extra extra nice like thats suppose to bring you back.[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style><![endif]

3 weeks with constant communication, early and late night convos and you don't make a move? You know thats way too long right? You're "friend zoning" yourself at that point.

Tell us the benefit of having a platonic relationship with a female (outside of work). If she sending you the alley for other females, job, a hook up,  then yeah she cool peoples. I don't  see the point.

Flippin tease.

Yeah you made a couple mistakes. But cut her off. Don’t even worry about being an ahole. She aint worried about you.  

Go through a couple of these blog posts

http://nerdatthecooltable.com/2014/11/quick-little-gems-dealing-with-women-pt-27-by-kevm3/

Shout outs to Mugen81 for putting me on the link, go through a couple of them or all of them but you’ll be on game in no time.

For guys it’s weird. Females just want a guy they can vent to, use as a placeholder. You figure out their game and cut them loose. They try to act extra extra nice like thats suppose to bring you back.

Man there's nothing wrong with being a friend, but to want one of the opposite sex who's time you want to dominate is odd man. What about their relationships and friendships? We're not built for deep conversations with women we're not smashing, we barely do that with our boys (sober).

I mean what's the benefit of having a platonic male friend? You don't get any sexual gratification from that either (PAUSE). Yall gotta stop being so narrow minded, that line of thinking is reason why guys get friend zoned in the first place

I mean what's the benefit of having a platonic male friend? You don't get any sexual gratification from that either (PAUSE). Yall gotta stop being so narrow minded, that line of thinking is reason why guys get friend zoned in the first place

Yeah a friend is a friend. The women who want to force you to be a certain type of friend instead of accepting your masculinity is what's odd.

Man there's nothing wrong with being a friend, but to want one of the opposite sex who's time you want to dominate is odd man. What about their relationships and friendships? We're not built for deep conversations with women we're not smashing, we barely do that with our boys (sober).
I agree man, even repped you. but if I am friends with someone its for a reason. I don't just have people around just to have people around (male or female). 

Man, you trolling with a statement like that. 

Many reasons why people get friendzoned.

Just remember, when guys are "friendzoned", the guy is the usually initiating stuff. He's the one that's dominating her time and trying to have to get closer to her. That stuff is easily avoidable by not waiting weeks to make a move :lol:

lmao.  I'm friends with women of levels of attractiveness.  It's the dudes who talk only to other dudes that aint gettin yambs.  Women aren't only a tool for meeting yambs..they people too naamean.

M Mark Antony I don't get what you're saying bro bro. How can a woman force you to do anything? I still make the same sleazy and chauvinistic remarks to chicks whether I'm smashing or not.

Put it this way, there have been chicks that I smashed who originally told me they weren't looking for sex blah blah but I still end up smashing because for one I don't take them seriously and also you can get buns anywhere so I see what else they have to offer (chicks have the best hook ups and connects). They tell me about other dudes who bounce when they tell them the same thing. If you're getting buns elsewhere why would you be so pressed to get it from any one chick in particular?

If you show a chick you value her for more than just the p you'LL get the p and much more. If you only want the p a lot of times you won't even get that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom