TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man there's nothing wrong with being a friend, but to want one of the opposite sex who's time you want to dominate is odd man. What about their relationships and friendships? We're not built for deep conversations with women we're not smashing, we barely do that with our boys (sober).

Just remember, when guys are "friendzoned", the guy is the usually initiating stuff. He's the one that's dominating her time and trying to have to get closer to her. That stuff is easily avoidable by not waiting weeks to make a move :lol:

M Mark Antony I don't get what you're saying bro bro. How can a woman force you to do anything? I still make the same sleazy and chauvinistic remarks to chicks whether I'm smashing or not.

Put it this way, there have been chicks that I smashed who originally told me they weren't looking for sex blah blah but I still end up smashing because for one I don't take them seriously and also you can get buns anywhere so I see what else they have to offer (chicks have the best hook ups and connects). They tell me about other dudes who bounce when they tell them the same thing. If you're getting buns elsewhere why would you be so pressed to get it from any one chick in particular?

If you show a chick you value her for more than just the p you'LL get the p and much more. If you only want the p a lot of times you won't even get that

Essentially mrgrand15 corrected where I was going with that view. I read dudes post from her perspective, her being the aggressor for friendship. But he's right, the dude is the one controlling the situation and steering it in the wrong direction.

Boys it finally happened. I got friendZoned.

First time ever a chick I was interested in puts me there. I don't even have any friends that are girls, so this is some weird stuff.

I did my thing played it cool like it ain't a thing, but now I've spent about 3 weeks, putting all this energy into this relationship , late night convos, early convos, texting, and I haven't pursued anything else, for lack of creativity, cuz it's all being wasted in this chick. Feel like a sucker lol. She cool.

The moment she casually hit me with "I don't know why all guys after a month ask me out, I just want friendship" had me feelin like EWD.

Flippin tease.

How can I transition away from this completely? Like not get away from friend zone into boyfriend, but just stop talking to her with out seeming like an a hole? She's way to used to me now and hits me up all the time, I need her to know that, that's not the regular me, and she can't get that part of me unless I'm smacking that booty. So do I just stop talking to her?

I done smashed/got head and know homies that have done the same from many a "friend". Just cause she want a friend don't mean she don't have lonely horny nights Bruh. You can cut her off or put her in ya pocket. If she seems like the one I'd go with pocket, if she just some cheeks, give her some space

I smashed a chick from work since people was talking about it....still think it is bad business to do so.

Chick comes through after our shift but I was looking only to chill since she was on her period the second time and the first she said she didnt want to have relationship based on sex. So we chilling in the bed and decide let me put on a movie then head to sleep. She has been playing with my pelvis area all night long tho. We start to make out which then leads to pulling out one of those DD to suck on. But as rule of thumb everything is better when they come in twos! Which meant the bra had to come off to let them things breathe.......and fellas them things was breathing with me going to working, her head leaning back in enjoyment. I tell her to pull it out and she is taking her time pulling my sweats off then my boxers until she finds the treasure she has been searching for. She not playing with it the way she should so the bottoms had to come off word to tip drill. She on top so the draws needed to leave and my friend to enter. She riding on top and the rest is history.

I need to get on my back on my no fap sessions and she is also the least of my worries in the female department. I need to back away slowly before her feelings run too deep. She told me last night that she was going to wait until January to "let me have it" which I thought was dumb cause she on a losing battle with that logic. With me and Euro chick getting back to kicking it and seeing what San Fran chick is talking about. Playing games is always a losing battle in the long run.

Hmm a lot of knowledge. I feel everything being said.

As for the 3 weeks of time to make a move, it's not really like that, my "moves" are constantly on. From the way I speak to my actions, I imply nothing less. And she can definetly feel it, I just didn't thirst or go extra hard, so when time kept going and she slid that remark, it put it in perspective for me.

And I mean she could potentially hook me up with friends, and do all those things that some dudes I know who have platonic woman, say they do. It's just not something that I value to be honest. Shorty hits me with snap videos saying good morning, washing her Face, cookin breakfast.. Like it's an all day communication marathon..

Last edited:
I don't even think you lost that. Like dude said, don't even pay attention to her calling it friends, but stay cool like you say you're being and scale back a bit. Actually occupy yourselves with your own romantic pursuits though. Dudes call it friend zone, but if you got your **** together that's really just surprise box waiting.

Just from my own actual learning experiences, when we get to that point, If I press harder thinking I wasn't doing enough, it crashes. But if I fall back and keep hitting her with the lol's to her bull it eventually flourishes.

Last edited:
Got some sloppy from a Tinder thang last night and it had to be the best head I ever got before in my life!! :x

I don't think that's sexist but it is immature. If you only spend time with chicks because you're hoping they give up the butt you have a one track mind. Women have a lot more to offer than just what's between their legs. But even from that perspective, she can hook you up with her friends and clear the lane for you to get buns so why just disregard her. It's almost akin to putting the p on the pedestal when you act like that's all a woman is good for. Don't let a bruised ego cloud your judgment, it's typically your own fault if you get friend zoned anyway. All the biggest players I know have at least a few female friends so take that for what it's worth.

you not gettin yambs. i can confirm with this statement.

Cut her off. Not to sound sexist, but there's almost zero benefit from being in a platonic relationship with a female, period

Don't be that guy whose shoulder she cries on when some dude does her dirty. Leave that ish to her girlfriends. 

you not gettin yambs. i can confirm with this statement.

Dude wants to hang out with men all day.

:lol: :nthat: my guys

Last edited:
Hmm a lot of knowledge. I feel everything being said.

As for the 3 weeks of time to make a move, it's not really like that, my "moves" are constantly on. From the way I speak to my actions, I imply nothing less. And she can definetly feel it, I just didn't thirst or go extra hard, so when time kept going and she slid that remark, it put it in perspective for me.

And I mean she could potentially hook me up with friends, and do all those things that some dudes I know who have platonic woman, say they do. It's just not something that I value to be honest. Shorty hits me with snap videos saying good morning, washing her Face, cookin breakfast.. Like it's an all day communication marathon..

Wait I think you may have read too far into her statement. I think she just said something randomly and it stuck with you. Like when girls say "you're my homie" or they introduce you like "this is my friend Bob" or something stupid and weeks later you're smashing. If you just want to smash then stop communicating with the chick. If you want more than that then continue whatever you're doing because you have her attention and 8/10 she probably meant she wants a friend first before anything else.

Last edited:
Damn you sound salty b. I see what you're saying though just out of respect. I've never done this and my friends don't either. But you gotta realize once you drop her, she's fair game get over it lol

The Don, salty? Lmao never (I smashed her 2 close friends 2-3 months after, and I left her). Just saying that those guys aren't ur friends if they try to get at ur ex right away, but I found it hilarious... If ur best friend smashed ur ex, is that still ur dude?

Aren't u the same dude that used my lines/ kept asking for more :nerd:

Last edited:
3 weeks with constant communication, early and late night convos and you don't make a move? You know thats way too long right? You're "friend zoning" yourself at that point.

Exactly.

Got some sloppy from a Tinder thang last night and it had to be the best head I ever got before in my life!! :x

Making up for that nonsense you posted about going down on that chick. :pimp: :pimp:

Ok lets break down platonic.  Because it looks like theres levels to this ish. 

When you say platonic do you mean, someone you would never imagine smashing or do you mean someone you would hope to/intend to smash in the future?  Because those are two totally different circumstances.

Damn you sound salty b. I see what you're saying though just out of respect. I've never done this and my friends don't either. But you gotta realize once you drop her, she's fair game get over it lol
The Don, salty? Lmao never (I smashed her 2 close friends 2-3 months after, and I left her). Just saying that those guys aren't ur friends if they try to get at ur ex right away, but I found it hilarious... If ur best friend smashed ur ex, is that still ur dude?

Aren't u the same dude that used my lines/ kept asking for more
nerd.gif
My ex would never smash my friend but yeah thats kinda ****** up tho. Man I know a girl that used to date this guy then broke up with him and started ******* his best friend and got pregnant then got an abortion. bet them ****** aint friends no more.

But Nah i never asked you for lines B. I'm self yamb certified

Ok lets break down platonic.  Because it looks like theres levels to this ish. 

When you say platonic do you mean, someone you would never imagine smashing or do you mean someone you would hope to/intend to smash in the future?  Because those are two totally different circumstances.
for a friendship to be truly platonic it has to be that way on both sides. it don't count if she thinks its platonic but you tryna wait it out to get them panty drawls and vice versa. 

for me, the majority of the female "friends" i had i wanted to smash and if given the chance I woulda GTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom