TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIALLY living with someone and just "being at someone's house alot" is completely different, My G.

I'm not sure what kind of person you are, but I'm someone that cherishes their space. If that's the same case with you, best advice I can give you is to get a SPACIOUS place. Preferably one with 2 bedrooms. With that being done, there's an extra room that can be used as a den, extra closet space for your girl, etc.

But if y'all plan on getting a 1 bedroom 600 square foot apartment, there might be some clashing.
True, I love my fiance but man sometimes I miss having my own apartment because I could sit in silence or watch tv in peace. She wants to talk about everything that happens at her job with 2% of it being interesting and I gotta pull that Kevin Hart "Uh uHH, not my baby!!".

But ain't nothing like being able to roll over everyday when you want some.....NOTHING. but that's one of the smaller perks

All I can say is when you move in with your girl that clock officially starts to tick. What clock am I talking bout? I'm talking bout the marriage clock, she's gonna start putting on the pressure. It will start with small talk, then eventually she'll be talking about what kinda rings she likes and wanna go ring shopping. Big step forward in your relationship. Hope you ready.

Last edited:
Man. Screw the holidays lol. Open gifts for girl #1. Family. Work. Then open gifts for girl #2. Hectic but the gifts I got was worth it though.

Just tipped the pizza girl damn near $10 because I thought she was kind of cute
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lame.........
i0lnsNsD0AF4K.gif

Set something up for tonight and tomorrow but I'm canceling, didn't realize how tired I was. It's like once you stop the constant daily grind for a bit it settles in.

All I can say is when you move in with your girl that clock officially starts to tick. What clock am I talking bout? I'm talking bout the marriage clock, she's gonna start putting on the pressure. It will start with small talk, then eventually she'll be talking about what kinda rings she likes and wanna go ring shopping. Big step forward in your relationship. Hope you ready.

Add kids to that mix. :lol:

We're not even living together yet and I'm feeling the pressure.

She wants us to have our first kid in the next 2 years.

There's going to be a MAJOR disagreement/fight when the time arrives...:lol:...:smh:

We're not even living together yet and I'm feeling the pressure.

She wants us to have our first kid in the next 2 years.

There's going to be a MAJOR disagreement/fight when the time arrives...:lol:...:smh:

There WILL be fights... a lot of you avoiding the subject, and a lot of her crying about the subject. :lol:

But don't let that discourage you. That's what relationships are all about! My girl has been having baby fever for the last few years now. It still hasn't happened yet, because I know we have so much to accomplish before doing so.

Finding ways for her to think about other things instead of kids or marriage is the key.

Last edited:
Only thing I can say is if you not ready, don't lead her on in that direction. Keep it all the way 100 even if it's something she don't wanna hear.

Damn. Took her back to her crib around midnight. Four hours later just now getting off the phone :lol: gonna be dead at work t

Well it seems like some of ya boys are handing the torch to the younger men. I hope everyone's relationship in here flourishes, and we'll try to keep this yambition going into 2015 :pimp:

Christmas with my girl and fam was :pimp:.

As much as I love women in general, it's special when you can focus your energy and build something entirely special and multi faceted with one.

This.

I'll be honest... that last couple of weeks, has been just THAT. Warm unexplainable feeling!

Having a super attractive girl that makes you feel comfortable >>>>>>>>>>>

This this this

It's a wrap for me

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry [emoji]128526[/emoji]
let's spend New Years together :wow:

Christmas with my girl and fam was :pimp:.

As much as I love women in general, it's special when you can focus your energy and build something entirely special and multi faceted with one.

This.

I'll be honest... that last couple of weeks, has been just THAT. Warm unexplainable feeling!

Having a super attractive girl that makes you feel comfortable >>>>>>>>>>>
this is all I really want to be honest. I'm not like some of you in here that be slaying multiple every weekend. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom