TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've slayed my fair share this year. I broke hearts and had mine broken as well. It is what it is. I just hope I find my Bonnie in 2015 :frown:

@louislagerfeld [emoji]128526[/emoji]
let's spend New Years together :wow:

Christmas with my girl and fam was :pimp:.

As much as I love women in general, it's special when you can focus your energy and build something entirely special and multi faceted with one.

This.

I'll be honest... that last couple of weeks, has been just THAT. Warm unexplainable feeling!

Having a super attractive girl that makes you feel comfortable >>>>>>>>>>>
this is all I really want to be honest. I'm not like some of you in here that be slaying multiple every weekend. :lol:

Even if you were slaying a lot finding that one that makes you want to stop slaying is just amazing

You never take true losses( unless you get married or have children).Everything you do/did where experiences that taught you how to conduct business as a man but also help shape/cultivate your view of the world you want to build. Now I would be a lie and say that I still don't feel pain from my ex but it propelled me to do better. It also made me realize that one person/woman should never dictate your emotional well being. You control this canvas in life. If you get emotional over the fact you actually cared and loved someone in this cesspool of aint ish chicks, daddy issue having, self absorbed/vanity slaves, that's perfectly fine(and **** anybody who tells you different). To feel and to have emotions means you are alive. So to conclude, you never fail/lose but you gain knowledge wisdom and above all else You Dodged A Bullet From A Crazy, Unstable Bish[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Be Glad and continue the journey..
God(Spirituality)>Self>Family>Day Ones>Some Broad(until she shows her value and welling ness to build on to your life)
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I really didn't take any true L's with chicks this year besides not hollerin at a few chicks I was crushin on in college

My god if you can't flourish in ATL you have no hope. This place is filled with beautiful woman. **** is unreal, like this place is made for straight man. I'm down here with my lady, but my head is consistently on the swivel. I gotta come back down here with my boys or solo.

Question for the ATL folks. I'm in the dunwoody area, what's some lounges or dope spots I can hit that's nearby?

Last edited:
ex gf called me on christmas. was shocked tbh. I thought she'd just shoot a text if anything but we talked about 30 minutes. she asked me if I missed her (kind of wanted to give her a piece of my mind but I wasn't trying to ruin my merry spirits) so I told her sometimes/yes (which I do but the old her 2010-2013. 2014 she turned to a different person) and then she told me she miss me. I feel like she only asked me so that she could tell me she missed me. Idk why she couldn't just come straight out and tell me. also asked if I had a gf, was talking to someone or being friendly with someone. I told her no (which is the truth). I feel like she may have wanted me to ask her the same questions back but I already know she talks to someone at least. She was my first love but I really thought she was the one though.

Last edited:
I will say I enjoyed myself in July when I was in ATL even tho I don't give alot of cities in the south love. Felt like a good amount of chicks could get it from little five point to Decatur to downtown. University of Georgia is an option for grad school but the school is not exactly in ATL tho...

ex gf called me on christmas. was shocked tbh. I thought she'd just shoot a text if anything but we talked about 30 minutes. she asked me if I missed her (kind of wanted to give her a piece of my mind but I wasn't trying to ruin my merry spirits) so I told her sometimes/yes (which I do but the old her 2010-2013. 2014 she turned to a different person) and then she told me she miss me. I feel like she only asked me so that she could tell me she missed me. Idk why she couldn't just come straight out and tell me. also asked if I had a gf, was talking to someone or being friendly with someone. I told her no (which is the truth). I feel like she may have wanted me to ask her the same questions back but I already know she talks to someone at least.

Idk how you two ended but you definitely gotta work towards moving on from your ex. It's never a good thing.

I will say I enjoyed myself in July when I was in ATL even tho I don't give alot of cities in the south love. Felt like a good amount of chicks could get it from little five point to Decatur to downtown. University of Georgia is an option for grad school but the school is not exactly in ATL tho...

Athens is still fun though if you're not too old/tired of the college scene

And ATL is close enough for any weekend

Athens is still fun though if you're not too old/tired of the college scene

And ATL is close enough for any weekend
This is all true. Will see what 2015 has in store for me. Kinda of tried of the college scene tho but Berkeley seem fun whenever I visit the area. Looks like it has more to offer when school is out

Idk how you two ended but you definitely gotta work towards moving on from your ex. It's never a good thing.

told me she needed space...which really meant she wanted to break up. def hasn't been an overnight process (a lot of history in that 4 years together) but I feel like slowly but surely i'm moving on. time heals all wounds so they say.

Bruhs I'm usually a high character person who keeps his word, finally got a chick I've wanted for years and got her to be crazy about me, but all I keep doing is breaking promises and crushing her heart. I've made her into a cold person to try dealing with all the **** and because she fears if she lets me in I'm just going to hurt her heart again. I don't know how to fix it.

Time and time again I've told her I'm gunna stop hurting her but somehow keep managing to do it. I think less of myself since this relationship started and think I might even be a little sadistic and possibly insecure to test her love for me by seeing how much **** she can take and still stay. Feels badman.

Last edited:
Bruhs I'm usually a high character person who keeps his word, finally got a chick I've wanted for years and got her to be crazy about me, but all I keep doing is breaking promises and crushing her heart. I've made her into a cold person to try dealing with all the **** and because she fears if she lets me in I'm just going to hurt her heart again. I don't know how to fix it.

Time and time again I've told her I'm gunna stop hurting her but somehow keep managing to do it. I think less of myself since this relationship started and think I might even be a little sadistic and possibly insecure to test her love for me by seeing how much **** she can take and still stay. Feels badman.
You might as well post that picture of her up......it wont hurt 

You might as well post that picture of her up......it wont hurt 
eventually in a future PYG thread if things get right, but not now

but if i did do it, u dudes would wanna smack me across the face to treat someone as pretty/cute/beautiful as her the way I do 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom