TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose the guy with the Nigerian chick that made him eat her out then bounce? Is this the same one?
Nah Bro 
laugh.gif

Smashed a stripper in the driveway, made her hop her *** out naked, talking about she bout to squirt, I said hell nah not in here you not. Popped the door to let her finish rubbing herself out all over the ground.

I'm pretty sure that I'll end up with an african chick. I'm Jamaican, but from my experience Caribbean women ( love em) stress me out more than any other women. I've only had one bad experience with a chick from Cameroon.. Other than that, Nigerians, Ghanaians, etc. females are some of the best I've messed with.

Messing with one chick who's Liberian & Sierra Leone right now. Body is on point, attractive, in school, sex is live... Told this girl I was hungry once and she came to my spot with pizza & wings. She likes me, but knows I'm not interested in her long term. Something about these African girls, I feel like that's where it's at.

Maybe he can be a looper and shoot the two guys before they enter the chicks vag

LMAO I can't be the only one who saw this and chuckled.

btw I have to give it up to Mr.Grand and the others.

The last 3 pages is what this board should and has always been about .

I appreciate everyones contribution here with these Gems'

Smashed a stripper in the driveway, made her hop her *** out naked, talking about she bout to squirt, I said hell nah not in here you not. Popped the door to let her finish rubbing herself out all over the ground.

Lmao good thing you didn't. Her squirting in your whip would leave that pissy smell all over

Alright TAY. I wanna relocate come aug-sept. Wanted to know a good city I can finish up school and still have fun around the city. Was thinking of transferring to UGA or Gtech cause I hear the yambs are out there.

Alright TAY. I wanna relocate come aug-sept. Wanted to know a good city I can finish up school and still have fun around the city. Was thinking of transferring to UGA or Gtech cause I hear the yambs are out there.
Any school in the DC area, UMD, and LSU yambs are on point.

Bruhs... Getting yambs outside ... With NO SHELTER...

That is life changing.

I'm not sure if its animal instinct or whatever...

But when I had sex TWICE outside...

Not in a car... But once in a park... And once on a hike behind some trees...

Just pulled the pants down and started hitting from behind.

Bruh...

:x

The yamb quality was significantly enhanced.

Its like nature is an aphrodisiac.

That is life changing.

Bruh...

:x

My first time was outside behind a school, laid her down and went to work. Had at least 50 mosquito bites all over my back and other places, but the yambs were worth it.

That is life changing.

Bruh...

sick.gif

yup. my girl actually offered me some knowledge while returning back to the car from a 4.4 mile or so hike. nature rules.

I can personally say they're out that way.

I'll actually be there next weekend with my pinay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom