TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ones out here are ghetto...no punchlines these **** are h o o d.

The ones I've met in that area weren't really hood. They were urban tho.

Take a trip to north jerz. Many beautiful Filipinas with $.

I still need to take a trip to Cali to peep the ones out there.

Bruhs going for drinks with this girl i have had a crush on for years. Shes home till tomorrow night and she messaged me asking to go out for a early birthdya drink (my birthdays in a few weeks) im so nervous, i hope i dont **** it up.

Would both calm the nerves and be smooth of you to casually mention how you're nervous about the date. Gotta be done in a playerish kinda way tho ya fih me :pimp:

dog, when you really consider the fact that 80% of the stories in here are fictional,
this thread really amounts to a bunch of males sharing fantasies with each other.
this thread is wild gayyyyy

...*cue Grandpa Simpson .gif*

Why come in the thread then? You know you be lurking hence the reason why you know the stories :smh:

Bruhs going for drinks with this girl i have had a crush on for years. Shes home till tomorrow night and she messaged me asking to go out for a early birthdya drink (my birthdays in a few weeks) im so nervous, i hope i dont **** it up.

If she took the initiative to ask you out then you have nothing to worry about.

Ones out here are ghetto...no punchlines these **** are h o o d.

The ones I've met in that area weren't really hood. They were urban tho.

Take a trip to north jerz. Many beautiful Filipinas with $.

I still need to take a trip to Cali to peep the ones out there.

What part of north Jersey pleighboi :nerd:

dog, when you really consider the fact that 80% of the stories in here are fictional,
this thread really amounts to a bunch of males sharing fantasies with each other.
this thread is wild gayyyyy

...*cue Grandpa Simpson .gif*
This thread has brought advice, growth, and good fortune to many NTers, why you feel you have the **** all over it?

If you don't believe the stories go do something else. Why share your disdain and bring negativity among the thread?

Go try out the advice in here for yourself.  It works if you let it......Ns always gotta bring down a good thing cuz they don't have it.

Reported.

(I'm very serious).

What part of north Jersey pleighboi
nerd.gif
Jersey City

Dude clearly gets no buns if he thinks these stories are fake :lol:. I haven't read anything that's really hard to believe. If anything some of the fails seem like duck tales

Dude clearly gets no buns if he thinks these stories are fake :lol:. I haven't read anything that's really hard to believe. If anything some of the fails seem like duck tales

Does dude want videos of me literally in the act lmao? Pics of girl in bed in the am, been out with multiple nters... Too funny.

This thread has brought advice, growth, and good fortune to many NTers, why you feel you have the **** all over it?
If you don't believe the stories go do something else. Why share your disdain and bring negativity among the thread?
Go try out the advice in here for yourself.  It works if you let it......Ns always gotta bring down a good thing cuz they don't have it.

Reported

(I'm very serious).
:lol:
if you only new how funny this was lol.
was that supposed to scare me?
..i'm entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. ya'll can be perverts, but i can't state what I want?
seeking sexual advice and sharing stories amongst strangers is weird, dog...face it.
ya'll don't have fathers or older brothers to teach you things? lol
"nah I'm going to come to NT to get these pointers"
half of ya'll are putting these stories straight in the spank bank..freaking deviants :lol:
That dude tried to come at me 2-3x. Shocked he didn't mention my name!!

dog, i don't know you lol.

Last edited:
so says the guy with the peculiar nt id :stoneface: :lol:

only thing fictional in this thread prolly yo nt id name which = no buns :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
i never understood why someone would want so much attention in a thread that they care nothing about

if ur not hear to help or share experience y comment at all?

i never understood why someone would want so much attention in a thread that they care nothing about

if ur not hear to help or share experience y comment at all?

No different than a girl getting trained imo. People go to extreme lengths for extreme attention. Word to my man Stan. That NT story I just read last night was. :smh:

Last edited:
:lol:
if you only new how funny this was lol.
was that supposed to scare me?
..i'm entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. ya'll can be perverts, but i can't state what I want?
seeking sexual advice and sharing stories amongst strangers is weird, dog...face it.
ya'll don't have fathers or older brothers to teach you things? lol
"nah I'm going to come to NT to get these pointers"
half of ya'll are putting these stories straight in the spank bank..freaking deviants :lol:
dog, i don't know you lol.

View media item 1344252

I think i've smashed just about everywhere... except being in the mile high club... it was a lot harder than expected.

Still wasn't able to accomplish that!

I'm looking to join the mile high club this year

It's harder than you think bro :smh:

Plane was dead silent, flight attendants going in and out of the back pit (where the restrooms are at)

People watching you and waiting in line to use the restroom... doesn't help that the restroom was as big as Ninja's room. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom