TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I texted my ex today for the first time in a month after no contact. She was kind of distant but I guess I should've expected that. I asked her what she had planned for this weekend and she replied "small plans".

I was gonna ask her to get a cup of coffee or grab a quick drink or something. Any recommendations on how to go about doing so?
3 words: LEAVE HER ALONE

I texted my ex today for the first time in a month after no contact. She was kind of distant but I guess I should've expected that. I asked her what she had planned for this weekend and she replied "small plans".

I was gonna ask her to get a cup of coffee or grab a quick drink or something. Any recommendations on how to go about doing so?
Tell her she should drop those and make "big plans" with an eggplant emoji.

forget that coffee shop rekindling.. you need da flame thrower otherwise Tyrone is already in there.

Think long and hard about whether you want her back as a gf. If the answer is yes, then just hit her up and just be straight up with her about trying to work it out instead of the texts here and there and asking her to get coffee or whatever.

Nah, your texts are clearly unwelcome at the moment. Too soon, any glimpse of hope she gives is gonna send you reeling.

Tell me about it bruh... Puerto Rican ***** is the best Hispanic *****!!! It's up there with Asian *****!!!
mean.gif
Are we saying ...

Asian vag > Hispanic vag

nerd.gif

bruh dont, trust me. she is an ex for a reason. 

Also this new girl i slept with and never texted back last week, just hit me up asking for advice with a new guy she is trying to talk to hahahaha, i didnt answer but man these girls are childish 

Nah....nah...nah...nah...nah...nah...nah....nah..
Black (includes african american, african, caribbean, afro-latin, afro-asian) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything
One can only say this/confirm if they have indeed had the rainbow. I mean the whole rainbow b

One can only say this/confirm if they have indeed had the rainbow. I mean the whole rainbow b
I've had the rainbow minus the Austrailian, British & Brazilian yambs.

Ohhhh The Birtish yambs....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Never will find em here in Dallas tho 
mean.gif

Back to the point...Spanish is number 1 so far, Im basing this off the wetness overall. 

Last edited:
Tell me about it bruh... Puerto Rican ***** is the best Hispanic *****!!! It's up there with Asian *****!!! 
mean.gif
Are we saying ...

Asian vag > Hispanic vag

nerd.gif

Black (includes african american, african, caribbean, afro-latin, afro-asian) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything
Bro said Asian ***** is better than PR *****? 

1485.gif

no way you can rank Box...not possible.

ive had great box from alot of different women.

Bruhs... I'm feeling the effects of having a gal...

I had a couple of bench players but I just haven't been keeping in contact...

The weekend my chick and I dont kick it and I'm solo...

I'm straight up solo... Can't call the homies, can't call a jump off...

Combine with a No-Fap month...

:smh: :smh:

Want to just hit a bar and campaign but that was never reallyy speed... But I might have to , mayne...

:smh: :smh:

Tell me about it bruh... Puerto Rican ***** is the best Hispanic *****!!! It's up there with Asian *****!!! :smh:

Are we saying ...

Asian vag > Hispanic vag

:nerd:  

Bro said Asian ***** is better than PR *****? 

1485.gif

I take it you've never had Asian *****? :lol: :rofl:

I've taken down A LOT of ***** from different races... Asian ***** is by far the tightest... ofcourse there were other tight ones, but the ratio of Asians blew the charts.

Note, I said *****... not what they can do or capable doing in bed (imo that goes to white girls)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom