TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second Puerto Rican yambs bruhs idk maybe its their sex drive that sets them apart. Runner up is definitely Jamaican 
pimp.gif

|I I've never had any. I think the tallest girl i've smashed was about 5'7-5'8.

Last edited:
Puerto Rican ***** is BOMB bruh... have y'all have Columbian or El Salvadorian, though? :nerd:

Colombian toto > Salvi toto
Any day of the week.

Boriqua toto is [emoji]128293[/emoji] cause most are crazy and everyone knows crazy girl yambs are where it's at. Reason why most of ya put up with crazy chicks (I'm looking at you H60D :lol:)

Colombian toto > Salvi toto
Any day of the week.

Boriqua toto is [emoji]128293[/emoji] cause most are crazy and everyone knows crazy girl yambs are where it's at. Reason why most of ya put up with crazy chicks (I'm looking at you H60D
laugh.gif
)
 Haven't been blessed with the colombian yambs yet, my current is ethiopian/native american. That spice latinas have though is unmatched 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Lol look for me bro if you're really coming through. Shorty used to be in love with me and I was so naive and didn't treat her right. She still tries to get at me but she's a mom of 2 now and her baby daddy is a herb. She still tries to reach out every now and then but man it's not the same. She shoulda been mine :smh:

View media item 1356178

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom