TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's smashing you on the first night how many other dudes you think she's smashed on a first night.

If you're smashing the first night, it's probably not your first time doing that either. Adults have sex. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should hold yourself to the same standards. It's not that complicated.

If you're smashing the first night, it's probably not your first time doing that either. Adults have sex. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should hold yourself to the same standards. It's not that complicated.

Whether you believe in the double standard or not. It's still there. Let's say I save myself for marriage. What are the probabilities that a woman will propose to a man?
It's not the same standards. If I see a woman I want, I must approach her and show her my Alphaness [emoji]128170[/emoji] (jk) (but you get the point)
Some guys don't mind wifeing them up. Thats cool, as stated before
"Hero's gone cape"

If she's smashing you on the first night how many other dudes you think she's smashed on a first night.

If she makes you wait but the other dudes before you smashed on the first night

Arent you "the hero caping" now :lol:

Shes wifey type now because she made you wait :smh:

I dunno if its me or maybe this has happened to you guys as well...

Have you ever had a roster that you can call for immediate Yambs...no questions asked... them BAM!!!

You txt them for the quick session and they hit you with some BS like "I'm going on a date tonight" or "I have a BF now". :rolleyes

Am I wrong for hating the cats that decided to wife up the chick willing to pass the yambs at no cost?

I just don't understand...You dont have to pay for the milk. The cow is FREE. "The mos not the lessa" RIP PIMP C.

Sure the Yambs are nice but some of these chicks talking bout smashing day 1. That should be a universal red flag not to wife...UGH. 

Just had to vent Famb...weathers nice and I'm going on a date with my ex...:smh:   I def gotta start a new roster.

it's Dallas bro... boys be wifing anything in them streets hahaha...

it's Dallas bro... boys be wifing anything in them streets hahaha...
Hahaha You already know bro!!! 
roll.gif

As long as you realize you're exactly the same as they are.
Technically I'm not. Anyones body should retain a higher value then what equals 48 hrs of interaction. If a female throws it to me....who am I to turn it down? 

My morals simply tell me to respect those who warrant respect. Throwing box in 48 hrs or less does not deserve that.

Basically your saying your the type of dude that'll marry a chick you bang the 1st day with no effort. If that's your way of thinking I'm not knocking it...seriously. 

On the other hand don't defend these h o e s that are not worthy of your defense g. They will be on the next penis shortly after leaving your crib. 

Last edited:
Never know what life will throw at you. I just can't have the box on a 48 hour restriction to see if a chick is worthy or not. She could be a *** that make dudes wait a week and still not wifey.

Dudes that say they don't respect women that put out quick, haven't dealt with a top notch woman that put out quick for them. Neither have I but i wouldn't place her specifically in a no-wife zone ONLY because we had sex quickly.

Like she couldn't fulfill every other requirement for wife material and the only reason we couldn't be in a relationship is because I smashed on the first night. There would have to be some other flaws and dealbreakers.

As far as another guy wifing a chick that let you beat on the first night, of course that happens. Do you think women are banished from ever having relationships because they let a specific dude have sex with them quickly? I know I've dated girls that had one night stands with pro athletes, and I've smashed girls the first night that a less attractive guy spent weeks/months courting. There's a hierarchy and women know the only way they can get physical with a man of a certain caliber is to make it as easy as possible, but still want to "date" the guys on their level. 

That is how it goes and if dudes don't like it, good luck finding a chick that hasn't had no-strings attached sex in her lifetime.

Last edited:
If I smash a chick the first night then I smash the first night. If she is cool cool. Don't have time for jedi minds tricks for yambs.

Agreed. 

Dudes really try to wife them after that though...

I chalk it up to them not having a father figure.

Wait, so if a dude likes a girl he hit on the first night and wants to take it further than sex .. he don't have a dad? :lol:

Technically I'm not. Anyones body should retain a higher value then what equals 48 hrs of interaction. If a female throws it to me....who am I to turn it down? 

My morals simply tell me to respect those who warrant respect. Throwing box in 48 hrs or less does not deserve that.

Basically your saying your the type of dude that'll marry a chick you bang the 1st day with no effort. If that's your way of thinking I'm not knocking it...seriously. 

On the other hand don't defend these h o e s that are not worthy of your defense g. They will be on the next penis shortly after leaving your crib. 

View media item 1368386
You enjoying that double standard ain't ya?

So you catching every box thrown huh? Don't get burned. How these females don't earn ya respect but you willing to slide into them unrespectable yambs?

I get what you mean but the logic behind it is faulty

Determining whether a girl is wife material based on anything having to do with sex is corny to begin with

If she make you wait 30 days that don't mean she any less of a bird, that just means she found a sucker who believed it was because she respected herself and not because she made the last guy wait a day and it didn't work out :lol:

While were on the topic I had a fwb tell me she was a side chick before? Thats still wifey type?

Every dude main was a side chick to somebody before.

Reach!

C'mon... EVERY dude now? I mean, I know NT's mentality of woman, but that's a stretch now.
Maybe we have different definitions of side chicks because you can be a side chick and not know. If you messing with two chicks obviously one is the main and one is the side chick. That doesn't necessarily mean they don't both think they're your girl.

Unless you met your girl as a virgin, at one point she was loyal and committed to someone who she wasn't officially with in hopes of getting that title.

No reach

While were on the topic I had a fwb tell me she was a side chick before? Thats still wifey type?

Reach!

C'mon... EVERY dude now? I mean, I know NT's mentality of woman, but that's a stretch now.
Maybe we have different definitions of side chicks because you can be a side chick and not know. If you messing with two chicks obviously one is the main and one is the side chick. That doesn't necessarily mean they don't both think they're your girl.

Unless you met your girl as a virgin, at one point she was loyal and committed to someone who she wasn't officially with in hopes of getting that title.

No reach
SUPER REACH!!

What???

They could both "think" they're my girl, but NEITHER of them has to be a main chick. And NEITHER is a side chick. They are just chicks I'm messing with.

SUPER REACH!!

What???

They could both "think" they're my girl, but NEITHER of them has to be a main chick. And NEITHER is a side chick. They are just chicks I'm messing with.

at one point she was loyal and committed to someone who she wasn't officially with in hopes of getting that title.

No reach

If a girl think she your girl but she not, what is she called?

Yeah super reach, word it have every you want though :lol:

Last edited:
Not that black and white. Just because ya'll smash the first night, doesn't mean you won't develop a real chemistry, or that she won't be loyal to you. The odds are against you though, just trust your gut either way.

Reach!

No reach
You see what is underlined?

That is absolute rubbish. There doesn't have to be a main.

SUPER REACH!!

What???

at one point she was loyal and committed to someone who she wasn't officially with in hopes of getting that title.

No reach
If a girl think she your girl but she not, what is she called?

Yeah super reach, word it have every you want though
laugh.gif
She's called a chick I'm messing with. If there's no main, there can't be sides.

A side chick is a chick you have outside of your relationship. Don't try to switch up definitions to suit your ridiculous argument.

A side chick is a chick you have outside of your relationship. Don't try to switch up definitions to suit your ridiculous argument.

The only one making a argument is you. I said every girl has messed with a man who was in a relationship at least once. Whether she knew or not is a different story. If you disagree great, Keep it moving now. :lol:

Maybe we have different definitions of side chicks
No reach

.................. :stoneface: just thirsty to argue

Last edited:

Reach!

No reach

Maybe we do have different definitions? I don't know, I thought a side chick was just a girl you smashed on the side, no feelings attached, while you had a main girl (Wifey)

With that in mind, I assume you're implying that every Wifey was a sidechick before, as in some guy's **** buddy? Is this right?

The only one making a argument is you. I said every girl has messed with a man who was in a relationship at least once. Whether she knew or not is a different story. If you disagree great, Keep it moving now.
laugh.gif

Maybe we have different definitions of side chicks
No reach
indifferent.gif
just thirsty to argue
You're full of it tonight.

It's not for arguments sake. I'm just pointing out the absurdity in your posts, b.

Maybe we do have different definitions? I don't know, I thought a side chick was just a girl you smashed on the side, no feelings attached, while you had a main girl (Wifey)

With that in mind, I assume you're implying that every Wifey was a sidechick before, as in some guy's **** buddy? Is this right?

The most common scenario I know about a side chick is

you FWB with Girl A because you don't see her as wifey material, you get in a relationship with Girl B and Girl A still letting you hit

isn't she a side chick then?

You're full of it tonight.

It's not for arguments sake. I'm just pointing out the absurdity in your posts, b.

Ok your lady was never nobody side chick, forgive me. Can you move on now?

My guys this thread shouldn't be about arguing.

Anyways, went to the Museum of Sex last night. Can't believe I've never taken a woman here before. The experience gets the panties wet automatically, also helps that she was bi. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom