Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok yall...

Chick is AWG maybe above thanks to some really nice features

Good Job

Own place

Traditional Wifey values

went black and is converted for life

BUT has some emotional baggage from a couple bad dudes (physical abuse).. Has been slow to put out thus far...

I think she has a ton of potential but do y'all play the rehab game or is it just not worth it. Anyway hints or cues that let you know yay or nay

Last edited:
Take it for what it's worth... One of my best female friends was physically abused in one of her relationships.

She's never been the same after that. She was also sexually assaulted in that relationship, so she was very traumatized and fearful of men.

I would suggest to check yourself and evaluate your patience. You don't want to act like a hero, if you're really not one.

Meaning, don't play someone you're not... then down the line, you get pissed off and it triggers her past.

Last edited:
Maybe we have different definitions of side chicks because you can be a side chick and not know. If you messing with two chicks obviously one is the main and one is the side chick. That doesn't necessarily mean they don't both think they're your girl.
No reach
by definition no mains at all but you have a rotation women are all side chicks. there the chicks you have on the side....just my two cents

Take for what it's worth... One of my best female friends was physically abused in one of her relationships.

She's never been the same after that. You was also sexually assaulted in that relationship, so she was very traumatized and fearful of men.

I would suggest to check yourself and evaluate your patience. You don't want to act like a hero, if you're really not one.

Meaning, don't play someone you're not... then down the line, you get pissed off and it triggers her past.

^this right here.

If you only have intentions to smash, no need of putting her through that but in your post you said she's wifey material so that/s good enough to put the time in to make it work possibly develop some real feelings for the both of you out of it

Can I  get a picture of said awg
nerd.gif

Edit:

I have had a team of chicks  where none of them was the main just all playing their role

Last edited:
Take it for what it's worth... One of my best female friends was physically abused in one of her relationships.

She's never been the same after that. She was also sexually assaulted in that relationship, so she was very traumatized and fearful of men.

Thanks for the insight. That's exactly what i have on my hands. I don't know if I'm a hero or not but I'm definitely not a chump. This is the fourth victim of assault I've come across. I don't know how I keep finding em. Maybe its a vegas thing. I really would like to get through it though. Nothing really gets me riled up so I don't have those issues to set off triggers. 

Can I  get a picture of said awg
nerd.gif

Edit:

I have had a team of chicks  where none of them was the main just all playing their role
I know the rules but im gonna play the victim card and say no. No pics for the beast. She's in a very public occupation, so I can't risk NT detective shenanigans. and since Hawaii 50 is in my city, im playing it safe

Last edited:

So can I get them pics then 
nerd.gif
 Seem like Hawaii not worried unless she is some news reporter.
indifferent.gif
 you serious? the chick was sexually assaulted and you want me to put out pics? that's personal for some people. and like all the other 3 women.. ol boy is free on the streets because they don't wanna deal with the trial and the courts or relive it. 

chill B. Blame the scumbags.

Suber is joking no hard feelings.

That sucks though. with homegirl. I always feel sorry for chicks that happen too. some dudes are just messed. it's crazy out here.

Ok yall...
Chick is AWG maybe above thanks to some really nice features

went black and is converted for life

BUT has some emotional baggage from a couple bad dudes (physical abuse).. Has been slow to put out thus far...

Hell nah dog, get the hell out of there. she def not worth the headache shes gonna bring.

Suber is joking no hard feelings.

That sucks though. with homegirl. I always feel sorry for chicks that happen too. some dudes are just messed. it's crazy out here.
Yea dude I am joking. Thanks Tdogg2k for knowing but I asked again since Hawaii was laughing about being in the same city...

I know if I was in NYC I would have full stash of beer and the cutie awg from the 6 that eyes me every other day.

i hate how these girls play so many games.

was texting this girl on saturday and i kept using lyrics from the song balling.. like i told her i had a flashback and she asks what. and i say of last night us balling out

then she gets mad and says ima be busy for a week

i say ok

then she texts me today asking if its raining :lol:

i hate how these girls play so many games.

was texting this girl on saturday and i kept using lyrics from the song balling.. like i told her i had a flashback and she asks what. and i say of last night us balling out

then she gets mad and says ima be busy for a week

i say ok

then she texts me today asking if its raining :lol:

Did she know they were lyrics from a song?
if she did or didn't that still makes it seem like you're the one playing games.

So i was trying to buy some shoes today
roll.gif

After pictures i received i thought they were fake 
mad.gif

The seller was arguing forever that they were real 
alien.gif

The seller says look at my IG. I'm legit. I see her pictures and was like 
laugh.gif

It was a girl 
embarassed.gif

And she was really cute 
eek.gif

Then she's like lets meet up at a consignment shop for a legit check 
devil.gif

Now I wanna text her like oh you like shoes? you like food too? what kind 
nthat.gif

So i was trying to buy some shoes today:rofl:

After pictures i received i thought they were fake >:

The seller was arguing forever that they were real 0]

The seller says look at my IG. I'm legit. I see her pictures and was like :lol:

It was a girl :wow:

And she was really cute :wow:

Then she's like lets meet up at a consignment shop for a legit check :evil:

Now I wanna text her like oh you like shoes? you like food too? what kind :nthat:
meet up with her and then when u meet up ask her out

So i was trying to buy some shoes today:rofl:

After pictures i received i thought they were fake >:

The seller was arguing forever that they were real 0]

The seller says look at my IG. I'm legit. I see her pictures and was like :lol:

It was a girl :wow:

And she was really cute :wow:

Then she's like lets meet up at a consignment shop for a legit check :evil:

Now I wanna text her like oh you like shoes? you like food too? what kind :nthat:

Pay her in :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom