TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought being honest for once was the way to go. Live and you learn.
Exactly. We started fighting at the end quite a bit. She didn't like communicating what time she needed my car, planning stuff etc.

Thought I was being staple rush cuz I would ask what she had for lunch lmaoooo.

Sometimes you just need that quiet alone time instead, man.

Think I might roll with that honestly. Work out and what not. I feel like I don't even need to "work on me" though, like I was ready for this relationship. She's just SUCH a free spirit and doesn't want to "answer" to anyone.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that brotha.
View media item 1382481You gonna move back to so cal?
Did it just happen over the weekend?
Fill us in? Real talk.
You did the best you could. I salute you for taking the jump [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I only enjoy kissing with chicks I care about.

If it's a random I'll only do it if I feel like it's the easiest way to progress things
We share the same thought process man. With the chick I just hooked up with, I just had to. I was not feeling it at all, she actually initiated contact first.
Her: you're so f*ckng cute, can I kiss you?
Me: sure go right ahead
*kiss for about 5 seconds*
Her: I can't kiss you right since you're all the way over there
Me: let's take it to the back seat >D

The Don is back.
good, now you can come down to Miami and take me under your wing :D

Sometimes you just need that quiet alone time instead, man.

Think I might roll with that honestly. Work out and what not. I feel like I don't even need to "work on me" though, like I was ready for this relationship. She's just SUCH a free spirit and doesn't want to "answer" to anyone.

I know the feeling bro. The "free spirit " types we fall for. They have a tendency to sabotage a good thing though when it gets too much for them. Time and space my G.

I'm sorry to hear that brotha.
View media item 1382481You gonna move back to so cal?
Did it just happen over the weekend?
Fill us in? Real talk.
You did the best you could. I salute you for taking the jump [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Thanks man. Yeah back to SoCal and figure out the next move/ job. I need to live in a major city. Thinking NYC/ LA/ SD.

Last edited:
damn ecook u need to take a page out of EWD book when u telling storis, at the end of ur "story" i was still flaccid smh

I thought being honest for once was the way to go. Live and you learn.
Still is IMO. You just need to have the right girl to accept you for who you are and what you did and she wasn't it. She was wrong not you.

On a side note for those actually looking for relationships, just something I've learned:

Doesn't matter how much you have in common or what kind of passions or aspirations you share or lives you live. The MOST important thing is being understood. If someone can't understand you, then you close up, can't communicate, can't feel secure. If you are understood, you can trust them, rely on them, talk to them, and more importantly, you feel like yourself.

Nothing more liberating than being understood.

You'll be good most definitely fam.

Last edited:
Still is IMO. You just need to have the right girl to accept you for who you are and what you did and she wasn't it. She was wrong not you.

On a side note for those actually looking for relationships, just something I've learned:

Doesn't matter how much you have in common or what kind of passions or aspirations you share or lives you live. The MOST important thing is being understood. If someone can't understand you, then you close up, can't communicate, can't feel secure. If you are understood, you can trust them, rely on them, talk to them, and more importantly, you feel like yourself.

Nothing more liberating than being understood.

You'll be good most definitely fam.

We just spoke about this actually. I called her out on it and she said, "It's my fault for ever asking. I shouldn't have."

Definitely agree on understanding each other. That's some really good stuff. I was never looking for a relationship, but will keep that in the back of my head.

How do u go about understanding one?

I did. Got a tech startup job up here and everything.

I had a connection with her that was something we both had never felt.

One thing she hated was the way I used to be with girls. It disgusted her. I wanted to be honest with her from day one about it all, guess I shouldn't have.

What tech startup? Im in the sf tech space as well.. Mobile advertsing to be exact

We just spoke about this actually. I called her out on it and she said, "It's my fault for ever asking. I shouldn't have."

Definitely agree on understanding each other. That's some really good stuff. I was never looking for a relationship, but will keep that in the back of my head.

How do u go about understanding one?
That response is kinda immature. No offense but I guess that's okay now. lol She definitely should ask. You need to know who you are spending your life with.

In my experience, it comes with a lot of time spent with each other. Time and experiences. I think once when some people get into relationships or marriages, they stop dating and trying to know a person. Take each other for granted. Then they dIvorce cause they aren't the same person they once knew when they first met.

You have to keep learning who they are. You have to keep studying, keep knowing, keep paying attention, especially when times change, and people change. Then you kind of have an appreciation and love that grows when you try to understand someone like that.

I never realized this until my girlfriend brought it up to me. Not only cause english was her second language (she is Persian and came to US by herself) but she literally doesn't have anyone here supporting her. Heck we were two completely opposite people and hated each other when we first met. :lol:

But with a lot of time, it came together. My girl loves being around me cause I know how to treat her. And I think because we understand each other so well, we know how to make each other better. That way, our relationships and ourselves as individuals can flourish.

That should be the main point of a relationship.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree. I can see both sides of the argument where people want to know the number and people don't.

She asked me an I told here, "Around 90."

She also asked for the story of who else I hooked up with that weekend and I told her.

ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom