TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did whip cream on the nips, stomach and box. Put a strawberry on top of the whip cream box area. That was a good night :pimp:

That whatever comes to Suberzat1 mind at the time!
I'm thinking an ice cube in the rear and sucking it out CPR style like a piece of a strawberry stuck in the straw of a milkshake feel me?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm thinking an ice cube in the rear and sucking it out CPR style like a piece of a strawberry stuck in the straw of a milkshake feel me?
***** you finna choke on doo doo ice
roll.gif
sick.gif

mean.gif

Since she'll be either on her last day, or the day after the end of her period I'm not gonna start anything but try to cuddle since she's usually not really horny fresh off her period.

But if she does try something best believe Thor's hammer won't strike harder than me.

Since she'll be either on her last day, or the day after the end of her period I'm not gonna start anything but try to cuddle since she's usually not really horny fresh off her period.
But if she does try something best believe Thor's hammer won't strike harder than me.

Eat it anyways, fam
That's medium well right there, pa

That feel when you walk by a chick and can't remember where you know her from but she knows you.

I'll remember later on tonight after a few drinks.
Edit
O also before seeing chick above, the chick I took on the this brewery tour last Friday I seen her on the other hall on my way to class. Told her to hit me up after her dinner plans tomorrow.

Last edited:
That feel when you walk by a chick and can't remember where you know her from but she knows you.

I'll remember later on tonight after a few drinks.
Edit
O also before seeing chick above, the chick I took on the this brewery tour last Friday I seen her on the other hall on my way to class. Told her to hit me up after her dinner plans tomorrow.

Do it for Donnie!

started seeing my ex again the past couple weeks just to see if we could make it work again (u guys know the Ls i took with her) , im still been seeing other girls too ,we're not exclusive, she tells me tonight she's going to be hanging out with the guy she cheated on me with , which ended our almost 4 year relationship. I dont think i would care as much if it was some random,  but i feel this is just to hurt me. 

This is where you messed up fam..LIG man, LIG.

Last edited:
coworker having a light party Saturday. about to ask out a girl from work , just unsure which.
girl a . had a great lunch last week. flirtatious w each other
girl b . girl at work whom ive been vibing w while walking her to the train a few times lately

I'm no where near as savage as half of these cats, B

Cats talking about peeing on women, tying em up..I'm nowhere near that level and I don't want to be :lol:

I'm no where near as savage as half of these cats, B

Cats talking about peeing on women, tying em up..I'm nowhere near that level and I don't want to be :lol:

You gotta tie them up before you pee on them tho...

Man if she's not interested in a guy that's mad brutal, handles her like a piece of ****, takes a piece of **** on her chest, strong when needed, clamps on her sensitive areas when needed, then I guess she underestimated your savage qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom