TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys believe that a attractive straight man and a attractive straight woman can be friends? Like really good friends.

I just got friendzoned (even though we hooked up once) for the first time since in years (ex came back into the picture). **** sucks :lol:
that friendzone always hits one person more than the other. but honestly some people just are better friends and that can be said for men and women friendships.

one of my best friends (if not my #1 best friend) is a female. had a small highschool crush but 13 years later we're best of friends, and I honestly couldn't even imagine being in a real relationship with her.
our friendship is just that good.

I should have pre faced that with we never had sex but again i couldnt even imagine having sex with her at this point.

I'm in this massive group chat with a bunch of minority women going after their MBAs..

Its astonishing how many of them are craving a male presence...

damn fam was suppose to go out for da first time with this chick last week but i had superbowl obligations so she said next week. then her boss made her come in today and tomorrow ima be at a funeral.

i dont think its a good idea to go out the 1st time on v day. or should i tell her we should go out sunday instead?

damn fam was suppose to go out for da first time with this chick last week but i had superbowl obligations so she said next week. then her boss made her come in today and tomorrow ima be at a funeral.

i dont think its a good idea to go out the 1st time on v day. or should i tell her we should go out sunday instead?

Sunday or during the week. Vday should be the easiest day to recruit this yr.

Sunday or during the week. Vday should be the easiest day to recruit this yr.

thanks for the advice broski.

yeah chicks gon b extra thirsty this week.

Glad these days are over[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I couldn't agree more.

This country where speaking the thruth about what you want is seen as thirsty and where you 1. have to win and 2. can only win by caring less, there's no wonder stupid sit like thiss happens as frequently as it does

Last edited:
Met this girl and she wanna smash

but she a virgin so guess my first virgin idk what to expect lol

Me and my girl broke up on Thursday and even though I'm eighteen and I got plenty of life left

I almost feel lost.Like she was the only girl I've ever really enjoyed on a non-sexual level.

I haven't been on the hunt in so long that I wonder if I still got it in me.

I don't know if I should take rapid fire shots and force my cool back or if I should

simmer down and let the swag come back on its own.

Do you guys believe that a attractive straight man and a attractive straight woman can be friends? Like really good friends.

I just got friendzoned (even though we hooked up once) for the first time since in years (ex came back into the picture). **** sucks :lol:
Yea one of my best friends is this 6'1 skinny black chick. We keep it on a friendship level.

And dude above me welcome to the dark side

Me and my girl broke up on Thursday and even though I'm eighteen and I got plenty of life left
I almost feel lost.Like she was the only girl I've ever really enjoyed on a non-sexual level.
I haven't been on the hunt in so long that I wonder if I still got it in me.
I don't know if I should take rapid fire shots and force my cool back or if I should
simmer down and let the swag come back on its own.
This is the advice I would give to my 18 year old self:
"Stop worrying about women and focus on education, getting my savings game up and enjoy my friends/family more".
Right now you feel she is the best thing that ever happened. Your first relationship shapes how you deal with women in the future. Some dudes turn into mega d*ck and become hard on women and others regress and give up on life. Take this time to get yourself right and focus on your future. Women will always be around, the ***** is not going anywhere. Enjoy your youth, cut ties with her and live. Yeah you can go out there and smash chicks to oblivion but it will cost you if your mental is not right. This is where dudes get the game messed up and end up in either a rebound relationship or mess around and end up with a baby momma that ain't about ish. Focus on you and let the Yambs come naturally. If you just need to get an rebound smash out, do it but be safe in these streets because you never know what someone else's mental is. Dudes are catching rape charges and all other kinds of bs now days. When I was your age, smashing was a lot easier then today.
Focus on career>school>fiscal responsibility>family>friends>*****...
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Met this girl and she wanna smash

but she a virgin so guess my first virgin idk what to expect lol

having sex with a virgin is some of the most overrated thing out there.

she'll be hurt, there will be blood, she won't know what to do, 75% chance you won't get to bust

:smh:

but then again, it can lead you to have a steady player in your team since you'll be that guy.

Last edited:
I'm not looking to smash a virgin. I'm going to need her to be game ready and at least a level 5 in the bedroom.

yall trippin.

if ur smart u can control her attachment to you to have a steady smash buddy forever since shell always remember you and always attracted to you.

i been tryna find a virgin to control for a while

I'm not looking to smash a virgin. I'm going to need her to be game ready and at least a level 5 in the bedroom.

yall trippin.

if ur smart u can control her attachment to you to have a steady smash buddy forever since shell always remember you and always attracted to you.

i been tryna find a virgin to control for a while
I like I said a few pages back if I'm smashing a virgin then she damn near have to be the one for me to put up with all the headache and her finding herself again.

Yea I didn't kno she is a virgin untill we started talking sexual more but im tryna just smash not looking for a relationship and she said the same I just hope it ain't as bad as people say

Quote:

I just got friendzoned (even though we hooked up once) for the first time since in years (ex came back into the picture). **** sucks
laugh.gif
It's doable but I'd probably try to keep a safe distance. No need to put yourself in a situation that you are really feeling someone that isn't feeling you back.

Most of the female friends I've made were either busted or barely smashable. Friend zone is not in my vocabulary.

By female friends...do you mean females that you have as friends that you would NEVER think about having sex with?

Because I have a lot if female friends, but if they threw it at me and I didn't have a girl, I wouldn't automatically turn it down... But seeing that I do, I don't look at em sexually at all

Does that count?

anybody put a icecube in the yambs and then proceed to insert D and smash?

Thoughts?

Tried it before. Feeling the IceCube with my joint in the yamb felt crazy...and like not even two seconds later, splash waterfalls :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom