TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moght be da papi for real this time. GF is over a week late. She thought she came on spotting this weekend but apparently not, was just blood because "I rip her," when we do it (never know how to respond when she tells me that, I always either be like "Oh...sorry," or "You're welcome." But yea well over a week, she was on antibiotics last week and you know antibiotics make chics extra fertile, didn't e'em care, just be dumping mad loads wrecklessly and not heading any warnings from the Fertility/Period Tracker app or her doctors. She says she has missed for months at a time when really sick before so kind of hoping it's just that again since her body is always under a lot of stress. Shall see I guess.

tryna get at this chick who has a bf

what do? wait in da shadows? or make a move now?

im leanin towards da shadows

Moght be da papi for real this time. GF is over a week late. She thought she came on spotting this weekend but apparently not, was just blood because "I rip her," when we do it (never know how to respond when she tells me that, I always either be like "Oh...sorry," or "You're welcome." But yea well over a week, she was on antibiotics last week and you know antibiotics make chics extra fertile, didn't e'em care, just be dumping mad loads wrecklessly and not heading any warnings from the Fertility/Period Tracker app or her doctors. She says she has missed for months at a time when really sick before so kind of hoping it's just that again since her body is always under a lot of stress. Shall see I guess.

A week isn't danger zone yet. But it sounds like you've been reckless for awhile :lol: DatzNasty JR might be on the way brugh

tryna get at this chick who has a bf

what do? wait in da shadows? or make a move now?

im leanin towards da shadows

if you're trying to just smash, make a move now.

if you're trying to long term relationship someone that cheats on her guy, good luck

iLJ1b6YsKONIx.gif

im jus tryna smash n dash. idk last time i tried to kick it with her she was like my boyfriend wouldnt like me doing that.

so ima jus wait

Maybe just because I've never really had it, but I'm a sucker for that emotional connection with a chick. That feeling when you just want to look at them, smile and listen to what they have to say.
I've only experienced this once and that was with my ex who I had a serious relationship with. The feels can't really be explained, plus the intimacy is much greater.

Maybe just because I've never really had it, but I'm a sucker for that emotional connection with a chick. That feeling when you just want to look at them, smile and listen to what they have to say.
I've only experienced this once and that was with my ex who I had a serious relationship with. The feels can't really be explained, plus the intimacy is much greater.
Yeah I scratched the surface of this with this chick on Friday. Things with us will probably never go anywhere but for those two hours it was something else to say the least.

I'm not gonna vent in here - don't want to mess up the vibe but I'll give this peice of advice for guys chasing people they think might be long term material:

If they show any of these signs, RUN. Do not proceed.

1. They say "they're a mess and shouldn't be in a relationship." If someone says this, they're not exaggerating. Stay away. Even if they seem perfect, there's skeletons to be uncovered.

2. Insecure beyond rationality. Yes, your compliments and attention will make them feel good at first. As time goes on, your effect will wear off on them. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. if someone is insecure, that's their issue - not yours. This will lead to a TON of headache on the regular.

3. String you along to start. Maybe this one is iffy. But IMO, the spark should be there from the start. Don't try to win someone over that doesn't respect you.

These are probably obvious but low self esteem and optimism can trick you into thinking you can change her. Trick you into thinking you're the problem. Don't fall for it bros. Work on yourself. Flourish. Find someone that's also ready to flourish.
Learned this (and probably still learning) the hard way. They really do have a way of making themselves seem perfect for a while, that roller coaster. Hell of a female level up though going through that.
Good post mgrand15. Been hanging out with this girl for the past few months, and I feel like she's showing those red flags you just alluded to. I feel like I've been putting in all the effort and it is not reciprocated back on her end.

Finna just cut all ties this week unless something changes....too much work w/ little to show for right now. Frustrating.

Seriously, as soon as you get that inkling that u might have feelings or like her at all. Do not talk or smash another girl.

Good post mgrand15. Been hanging out with this girl for the past few months, and I feel like she's showing those red flags you just alluded to. I feel like I've been putting in all the effort and it is not reciprocated back on her end.

Finna just cut all ties this week unless something changes....too much work w/ little to show for right now. Frustrating.

Maybe I'm jaded because of my current situation (you can completely ignore this) but don't wait for things to change. Even the most insecure and damaged of people can put on a front for a tiny bit. They can hide it once they realize that you might be the "right" kind of person. The person that they "should" be with. In the end, them truly changing is tough. It can happen. Maybe she'll realize the error of her ways and be truly happy with you. I doubt it though. Those red flags will rear their ugly head again. Except they'll come out once you're so invested in the relationship that you try to "work" through it. You'll become unhappy and blame yourself for HER issues. If you're frustrated already, think of how frustrated you may become later on. This should be the honeymoon period. Everything should be too good to be true at this point.

IDK bro. I'm having a rough time :lol: so ignore me if I'm too cynical.

Maybe I'm jaded because of my current situation (you can completely ignore this) but don't wait for things to change. Even the most insecure and damaged of people can put on a front for a tiny bit. They can hide it once they realize that you might be the "right" kind of person. The person that they "should" be with. In the end, them truly changing is tough. It can happen. Maybe she'll realize the error of her ways and be truly happy with you. I doubt it though. Those red flags will rear their ugly head again. Except they'll come out once you're so invested in the relationship that you try to "work" through it. You'll become unhappy and blame yourself for HER issues. If you're frustrated already, think of how frustrated you may become later on. This should be the honeymoon period. Everything should be too good to be true at this point.

IDK bro. I'm having a rough time
laugh.gif
so ignore me if I'm too cynical.
I feel you bruh. The girl i'm messing with right now just told me she doesn't know what she wants right now. Yet still, I find myself more invested in trying to "crack the code" and persuading her that it would be a good idea. But like you said, the feeling must be reciprocated and that it should be the honeymoon period right now. I think it could be a deeper rooted issue from her past relationships that she has hinted at but not divulge to me.

I feel you bruh. The girl i'm messing with right now just told me she doesn't know what she wants right now. Yet still, I find myself more invested in trying to "crack the code" and persuading her that it would be a good idea. But like you said, the feeling must be reciprocated and that it should be the honeymoon period right now. I think it could be a deeper rooted issue from her past relationships that she has hinted at but not divulge to me.

Everyone's different and I'm NOT the type to put every girl under one umbrella. Just proceed with caution bro. Don't undervalue yourself. Don't let yourself be disrespected.

200w.gif

Dudes love learning the the hard way...
Is it "These **** Aint Loyal" or "I Need A Ride or Die Chick"[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

200w.gif

Is it "These **** Aint Loyal" or "I Need A Ride or Die Chick"[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Can't tell these youngsters nothing.

View media item 1439669

we try to tell you how we got foul'd and you still making the same dumb plays

200w.gif

Sometimes, you gotta let em learn that way. I've learned things the hard way too and I'm sure some of us have as well.

Alright, so the girl I mentioned a while back (the virgin), I took her out last weekend.

We have gone out before and most of thr time we've split the bill, but I offered to pay for her drinks Saturday night.

And I did. I paid dearly. $60 in alcohol poured down this woman's throat.

I'm a lightweight. I was perfectly fine after 2 and a half drinks, but this girl was an animal.

The worst part of it is that she didn't even kiss me. And I tried multiple times. We danced together she grinded and got low on me, but we didn't even kiss.

Did I waste my money son? :x this isn't a "first date", although this is our first excursion where I made my intentions fully known.

I mentioned endless apps at Fridays and she asked if I wanted to go.

Should I invest money in this chick again?

Seriously, as soon as you get that inkling that u might have feelings or like her at all. Do not talk or smash another girl.
I've always done this. But then again, I used to catch the feels too fast :wow:

Alright, so the girl I mentioned a while back (the virgin), I took her out last weekend.

We have gone out before and most of thr time we've split the bill, but I offered to pay for her drinks Saturday night.

And I did. I paid dearly. $60 in alcohol poured down this woman's throat.

I'm a lightweight. I was perfectly fine after 2 and a half drinks, but this girl was an animal.

The worst part of it is that she didn't even kiss me. And I tried multiple times. We danced together she grinded and got low on me, but we didn't even kiss.

Did I waste my money son? :x this isn't a "first date", although this is our first excursion where I made my intentions fully known.

I mentioned endless apps at Fridays and she asked if I wanted to go.

Should I invest money in this chick again?
YNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom