TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingdomFlatbush  If I am feeling a chick and we are having a good I keep ordering drinks but never $60 just on alcohol and I drink a good bit. I cut the night short if I get the feeling she is looking to get drunk for the free.

you got got my G. I hope you learn from this

I hope this isn't true. We've been friends for a little minute

@KingdomFlatbush
 If I am feeling a chick and we are having a good I keep ordering drinks but never $60 just on alcohol and I drink a good bit. I cut the night short if I get the feeling she is looking to get drunk for the free.

I should clarify. The 60 wasn't just for her drinks, it was the sum total for drinks and food for both of us. Still a whole lot.

She's paid for me in the past too but for me to drive home Saturday night with absolutely no play had me in Patrice O'Neal mode.

Last edited:
I hope this isn't true. We've been friends for a little minute
I should clarify. The 60 wasn't just for her drinks, it was the sum total for drinks and food for both of us. Still a whole lot.

She's paid for me in the past too but for me to drive home Saturday night with absolutely no play had me in Patrice O'Neal mode.

Naw I dont think you got got..

Y'all were just having a good time. how hard did you try to kiss her?
Some times you gotta straight up say it.. "Man I want nothing more than to kiss you right now"
I've used that line on 4 different girls and im 4 for 4.
(One was on an Ice Queen)

Endless apps would be cool (although the marketting for that sucks. I did that last weekend with my sis, they wont even put in the order for another app until you finish the first one), So i intentionally ordered and crushed 8 of them out of principle.)

Naw I dont think you got got..

Y'all were just having a good time. how hard did you try to kiss her?
Some times you gotta straight up say it.. "Man I want nothing more than to kiss you right now"
I've used that line on 4 different girls and im 4 for 4.
(One was on an Ice Queen)

Endless apps would be cool (although the marketting for that sucks. I did that last weekend with my sis, they wont even put in the order for another app until you finish the first one), So i intentionally ordered and crushed 8 of them out of principle.)

Tried to kiss when walking from bar to bar, get refused. Tried to kiss when dancing, get pushed away. Tried to kiss when walking to her door, her head moves and I get a hug.

Aside from these, I brought up kissing in conversation multiple times and she deflected. Despite this, we held hands when walking.

I took a girl to 50 Shades on Valentines Day and we kissed when I dropped her off. So I don't think there's anything wrong with how I pursue it, but I could be wrong. :smh:

She wants to go out again, but I feel type apprehensive now. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now but also focus on my Plan B.

^^I didn't catch the part where y'all was cool prior to this. my bad fam.

It's all good whoadie

Last edited:
Don't offer to pay if you're gonna be salty about it. It's not a pass to smash.

If you're this confused, I'd talk to her about how she sees you. Maybe she wants to take things super slow. Maybe she sees you as just a friend. Who knows. Gotta talk to her since you clearly aren't picking up the signals.

But don't pay then complain about it afterwards. The way you described her too SMH. are you sure you're even feeling her?

is this the virgin chick?

Yeah

Don't offer to pay if you're gonna be salty about it. It's not a pass to smash.

If you're this confused, I'd talk to her about how she sees you. Maybe she wants to take things super slow. Maybe she sees you as just a friend. Who knows. Gotta talk to her since you clearly aren't picking up the signals.

But don't pay then complain about it afterwards. The way you described her too SMH. are you sure you're even feeling her?

Yeah my bad if I came off kinda scummy.

She's a virgin so I'm definitely not interested in a smash and dash. But we've been hanging out on and off at least a year and we haven't kissed yet, partly due to my original reluctance to make moves on a virgin, but I'm past that.

I think already said I consider her wifey material though.

Last edited:
Yeah
Yeah my bad if I came off kinda scummy.

She's a virgin so I'm definitely not interested in a smash and dash. But we've been hanging out on and off at least a year and we haven't kissed yet, partly due to my original reluctance to make moves on a virgin, but I'm past that.

I think already said I consider her wifey material though.

Word I get your frustration. It might be uncomfortable but I would talk to her about being more than friends. Lay it out on the table. No reason to stay confused like this. If she's not interested, it'll be a lot less awkward for both of you. You can hit the brakes and not take her out on dates and stuff. If she is interested then you'll be more at ease around her.

Good post mgrand15. Been hanging out with this girl for the past few months, and I feel like she's showing those red flags you just alluded to. I feel like I've been putting in all the effort and it is not reciprocated back on her end.

Finna just cut all ties this week unless something changes....too much work w/ little to show for right now. Frustrating.

Maybe I'm jaded because of my current situation (you can completely ignore this) but don't wait for things to change. Even the most insecure and damaged of people can put on a front for a tiny bit. They can hide it once they realize that you might be the "right" kind of person. The person that they "should" be with. In the end, them truly changing is tough. It can happen. Maybe she'll realize the error of her ways and be truly happy with you. I doubt it though. Those red flags will rear their ugly head again. Except they'll come out once you're so invested in the relationship that you try to "work" through it. You'll become unhappy and blame yourself for HER issues. If you're frustrated already, think of how frustrated you may become later on. This should be the honeymoon period. Everything should be too good to be true at this point.

IDK bro. I'm having a rough time :lol: so ignore me if I'm too cynical.

I feel you bruh. The girl i'm messing with right now just told me she doesn't know what she wants right now. Yet still, I find myself more invested in trying to "crack the code" and persuading her that it would be a good idea. But like you said, the feeling must be reciprocated and that it should be the honeymoon period right now. I think it could be a deeper rooted issue from her past relationships that she has hinted at but not divulge to me.

Just walk away bruh, trust me. You shouldn't allow anything in your life to frustrate you like that. Stepping away I realize from day one, i'd always be walking away, then she'd come back more amazing than before to suck me back in, then ice cold again. I consider myself a calm, emotionally stable dude, but she knows me well enough to get me there. Wash, rinse, repeat. I had to learn to be indifferent towards her. Chances are she may actually feel you, but her internal demons are overwhelming right now, but walking away and never looking back is for the best. Chances are months, years later when you've both moved on, if she comes back stable and mature it can happen, but the truth is that's unlikely.

I'm split on this though, on one hand, take everyone's advice and save yourself the headache/heartache, but on the other, experience teaches the most lasting lessons.

Last edited:
Alright, so the girl I mentioned a while back (the virgin), I took her out last weekend.

We have gone out before and most of thr time we've split the bill, but I offered to pay for her drinks Saturday night.

And I did. I paid dearly. $60 in alcohol poured down this woman's throat.

I'm a lightweight. I was perfectly fine after 2 and a half drinks, but this girl was an animal.

The worst part of it is that she didn't even kiss me. And I tried multiple times. We danced together she grinded and got low on me, but we didn't even kiss.

Did I waste my money son? :x this isn't a "first date", although this is our first excursion where I made my intentions fully known.

I mentioned endless apps at Fridays and she asked if I wanted to go.

Should I invest money in this chick again?

Nah, man up, fall back, date around, let her chase you. You're too invested in someone you're not in a relationship with. Told you bout them virgin trials, and chances are is if she's in her mid 20s and a virgin, she's exactly the type of "you don't want to date me" woman described these past couple of pages.

And realize too despite how they behave, it's really mainly our fault. You're the leader here. Why are you trying to figure out where she stands instead of having fun? why are you chasing her when she fades? That's what women do, there's little stuff you're not realizing that probably comes off as clingy because you like these women, acting like women. You're losing your cool while losing your coolness factor. It happens, but like cook said, you feel the feels, fall back, talk to other women, get your bearings back. I know it might sound misogynist, but it isn't. Trust. I love women, but it does you no good to pretend like we don't have our roles to play.

Shot down 4 times?!! she should know what the intentions are by now.
You sure your not in the friend zone?
Id try to find out before spending another $50+

MA so you're saying I shouldn't even bother trying to find out why or what's going on?

F it then. I'm a fall back and go out with Plan B for the time being.

(it's kind of scummy referring to a woman as Plan B :lol:)

Y'all trust when I say Plan A is BAD though :smh:

Last edited:
Now you know my PM is open for that pic. Go head and I'll let you know But I still think you should fall back and let things run its course. **** summer is around the corner

Why do you want to know why? What good will come of it? What are the odds she tells you the truth or anything to satisfy your curiousity? Put her *** on the backburner till she qualifies herself as deserving more. You've done more than enough to show you're attracted to her. Don't be afraid to put the ball in her court and make her do some work and walk away otherwise. I remember you said you left your chick because you wanted to explore right? then explore man, don't sink your hopes and dreams into something that's not moving. You're defeating your own purpose.

run the WAR system, if he's a 5.0 or better, she might be worth pursuing, if not, then meh, don't hold yourself down waiting.

I'm not too savvy on this WAR system but I'll list her perKs

She has a pretty face

She has huge boobs (I'm talking they look enhanced)

She has an amazing butt

She's 5 foot 8

She's very funny/smart

She's artistic (her crib is adorned with her paintings)

She can kinda cook. Cooking skills 7.5/10

Last edited:
I'm not too savvy on this WAR system but I'll list her perKs

She has a pretty face

She has huge boobs (I'm talking they look enhanced)

She has an amazing butt

She's 5 foot 8

She's very funny/smart

She's artistic (her crib is adorned with her paintings)

She can kinda cook. Cooking skills 7.5/10
cool. so dont trip over 60 bucks lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom