TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol do your thing bra

I had a tall chick last night 5'10 170 flat stomach thick thighs
pimp.gif
 ...she drove from cleveland with her friend to see me

Last edited:
One up son ain't you from Ohio or got people out there.

But I'm looking for other tall chick since my girl is drunk!

Man I lowkey miss my ex, she broke it off about 10 days ago and has yet to hmu....why would a girl (20) not want a relationship? My first thought is she want to *** around

But last night I went to the hookah with some people and they where all with their girls and I was just like dang why she had to do this to me. I was like it was suppose to be us in here all hugged up...so its just me and another cat who are solo, and sure enough I meet this cute, what I thought to be latina, but she was actually ethiopean...not to mention my ex was ethiopean so what a coincidence right 

went out tonight and saw my ex who destroyed me last year. Leaves the bar with the guy she cheated on me with and waves to me as she does. So much anger, didnt do anythign though, chilled with the girl i was with then dipped. 

anyone here wanna make a lil GIF for me :nerd: i didnt really know where to go so i thought id ask yall

edit- what the hell it was 3am when i posted this i thought i was in TAN not TAY :rofl: nvm

Last edited:
savage night with my homie last night.....

younger white chicks don't like bald heads lol

but def got the only chick of color that was at the bar. lol in my drunken mind got her number.. then said ima text you right now. so you know I got it.

ahhahaahaha

yo that DMV night going to be epic. boys.

Ya boy goofed

Usually I don't give a ****, but when I want a chick real bad I freeze up

Anyways, saw this bigem at the gym, basically stalked her for 10 minutes, didn't say ****, then dipped smh

Shorty had a body like Thalia Tate, smmfh

this is why I made that challenge last week.
just go out and say what's up, hello, good morning, good evening to EVERYONE. build that confidence up.

we're all just humans. nothing to be afraid of or intimidated just to say hi. shoot those shots.

Ya boy goofed

Usually I don't give a ****, but when I want a chick real bad I freeze up

Anyways, saw this bigem at the gym, basically stalked her for 10 minutes, didn't say ****, then dipped smh

Shorty had a body like Thalia Tate, smmfh

Man I'm gonna be honest with you I was on the same tip not too long ago . but every now & then since the OG TAY I always have this in my head " you miss 100% of the shots you don't take " . I've been on vacation for a few days and I've been racking up on numbers from random chicks cashiers , whoever catch my eye even tho there's a good chance I won't even text them .

Sn: seen a bad asian chick at the gym last week she notice me too , but her butt was 100% fake she was working out with a friend so I just chalk up that L and move on didn't want to interrupt them that's all .

Might be heading to the first time to the bar myself for some birthday yambs lol I really don't know what I'm gonna walk myself into , all my boys are tie down so I gotta ride solo .

Didn't meet up with the aupair :\ She went out with her girlfriends to some "guest list/bottle service"-esque club Friday. I wasn't trying to go but asked if she wanted to meet up later. She said no thanks, maybe another time :D Then she hit me up late Saturday night like 12:30 asking how yesterday was. Gonna possibly try again with her this weekend but letting that chill for now.

I got an Ethiopian chick coming over for drinks and a movie at my place tomorrow. Been real smooth with this one so far and I'm just happy to be with a chick in the one on one setting again. It's been almost 3 months now I gotta knock the rust off.

Last edited:
I really think I'm getting older/wiser.
I just don't FEEL the same thrill i used to.
Either that or I'm still heartbroken about my ex  
eyes.gif

This chick really think I'm bluffing with I will not talk to her again if she gets a fake butt or fat transfer the way she put it.

....:\

This chick really think I'm bluffing with I will not talk to her again if she gets a fake butt or fat transfer the way she put it.

she expects all those dudes to thirst after her, and you she expects to be no different. which is wild you're telling her you want her without it yet she still willing to go through it.....the attention these women try to get. ...

she expects all those dudes to thirst after her, and you she expects to be no different. which is wild you're telling her you want her without it yet she still willing to go through it.....the attention these women try to get. ...
Yep these women

Last edited:

Word you don't even wanna be messing with a chick like that. Reeks of insecurity. My ex was the same way but she wanted fake boobs.

I hit the Ethiopian up last night to see if we were still on for tonight. No answer.

Hit her just now with a , "hey did we decide to meet at 7 or 8 tonight? 8 works better for me" However, we did not discuss the time before. All she said was "how about Tuesday?"

She didn't seem like the flaky type but you never know.

Last edited:

ohwell.gif
show her right then

these hos is replaceable, and unlike what Nino said, you can cancel her and dont even have to buy another one, they free

unless youre one of the marginal cost guys then nothing is free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom