TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1530751
View media item 1530752
Smashed these high end hood yambs a few weeks ago first time in 3 years. She act mad funny though lol she one of these social network famous chicks and I know for a fact she likes hood dudes. So I'm trying to hit on a consistent again basis and prolly get overshadowed by the rest of the Thirst. It was like that before I smashed again and still is. I think it might have to do with the fact that me and my mans ran a train on her 3 years ago so she know it's never gonna be more then frolicking. Shorty got some good **** though and her deep****t game is finesse not to mention her own crib. Rare to find a solid 7 that's a freak like this only thing she ain't do was catch my offspring which would have made it golden. I miss Florida chicks they know how to hold on to good causal situation and all of them are baby catchers.

Last edited:
"High end hood yambs" sounds like an oxymoron.

NYC dudes can relate there are chicks that look good but have a "HOOD" mentality out here that ruins them. However ain't nothing like some good "HOOD" yams for the consistent smash however they all don't look like this hence the use of "high end"

Last edited:
Rock nothing but gucci and lv but live in apartment 5c.

Man NYC hood chicks are a different beast i cant do it any more. Coming out the pjs after smashing when the whole hood been trying but she dont mess with dudes around her way nawwwwwwwwww im good. Young and dumb me gave 0 damns waiting for someone to try me lol.

Update on the girl with the Master I met the other week. so we went to HH and had some tacos, got liqoured up. She got her aptartment and is looking to buy a place soon. Been with the architect firm for about 4 years. She was telling me she hasn't been on a date in about 6 months she got burned twice and she doesn't want play anymore games. Fast forward I dropped her off and I got a text back from her saying she never vibed with a guy like me in a while and wanted me to come back stay the night so she can cook up breakfast the next morning. Sure enough I did, didn't sleep till 6 in the morning, woke up she was making pancakes eggs and sausages. That's when you know you did the good deed. Best feeling ever I tell ya. Dropped her off to the baseball game she hits me back later that night for round 2. Got the same treatment. IDK man we're planing to stay in n bbq some ribs this weekend need to slow play this just to make sure it's right.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I used to feel some type of way walking out those damn apartments. Back when my car was newer and the yambs flocked to me.
#GoodTimes

Smashed these high end hood yambs a few weeks ago first time in 3 years. She act mad funny though lol she one of these social network famous chicks and I know for a fact she likes hood dudes. So I'm trying to hit on a consistent again basis and prolly get overshadowed by the rest of the Thirst. It was like that before I smashed again and still is. I think it might have to do with the fact that me and my mans ran a train on her 3 years ago so she know it's never gonna be more then frolicking. Shorty got some good **** though and her deep****t game is finesse not to mention her own crib. Rare to find a solid 7 that's a freak like this only thing she ain't do was catch my offspring which would have made it golden. I miss Florida chicks they know how to hold on to good causal situation and all of them are baby catchers.
This ***** gets it in forreal lol

I swear every chick you post about thats from your past u n your boys trained lmao

She's easy to talk to. She plans on getting me big cause she loves to up cook up Filipino food and bake (she's black/flip but more Filipino) even though Ive been on a chicken n salad diet for the last 2 months. We'll see how things goes she's 29 a year older then me so she might wanna settle down im still here wanting to kick but who knows, a women with all these crudtentials comes once a blue moon for me, specially when I got nothing but a good job under my belt, which she's coo with.

She's easy to talk to. She plans on getting me big cause she loves to up cook up Filipino food and bake (she's black/flip but more Filipino) even though Ive been on a chicken n salad diet for the last 2 months. We'll see how things goes she's 29 a year older then me so she might wanna settle down im still here wanting to kick but who knows, a women with all these crudtentials comes once a blue moon for me, specially when I got nothing but a good job under my belt, which she's coo with.
jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif

Flourish brethren...
And I know about that Filipino food[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

My girl found my twitter and went nuts. I'm incognito on there in terms of name/face and usually just talk about sports and sex. I fav'ed some girl who put her nudes on the TL and RT'ed something from Meninist that got her heated :lol:

Social media causes nothing but problems in relationships :smh:

My girl found my twitter and went nuts. I'm incognito on there in terms of name/face and usually just talk about sports and sex. I fav'ed some girl who put her nudes on the TL and RT'ed something from Meninist that got her heated :lol:

Damn, how'd that happen?

Sorry to hear, hope she calms down Lawlz.

Damn, how'd that happen?

Sorry to hear, hope she calms down Lawlz.

Idk. She doesn't even have a twitter and knows more about it than I do. I didn't even know you could go through old favorites :lol:

Lawlz hope she calms down.

My ex tripped cuz I was on ig in bed scrolling through and she saw this bomb blonde on my timeline or whatever lol.

Aye thought I ask you guys this. I'm planning on taking some trips this summer what are some great areas? I was already plotting on Miami, LA, and Atlanta. There's no exclusions though within the states is cool I'm sure I'll go overseas at some point but that won't be till later. Any opinions will be duly noted.

Last edited:
Aye thought I ask you guys this. I'm planning on taking some trips this summer what are some great areas? I was already plotting on Miami, LA, and Atlanta. There's no exclusions though within the states is cool I'm sure I'll go overseas at some point but that won't be till later. Any opinions will be duly noted.

Well where do u live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom