TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said dont bash you. So im simply going to say No.

Keep it simple.
Dont do anything corny like that

Lol thanks. I was only going to do it if the conversation would die down but I knew I wouldn't be able to go through with it. Especially since I can't keep a straight face.

That feel when you're talking to a new girl but the sparks aren't like the last girl :smh:  

And I know that heartless wench is somewhere getting her back blown out, not thinking about me

I need to listen to some Future, get my mind right

This is exactly what I'm going through like damn I be trying to figure out why the Sparks aren't the same but it could be because the old girl hurt me so I think I'm shielding the Sparks from new girl and the new girl treats me wayyyyy better than I could ever imagine

I messed up a lot. I started talking to my ex again, well technically we never broke up, but it's almost been a year. But every time we talk, it's like time has never passed.

Wanted to share something because all these recent post got me dwelling.

Fellas keep it simple. Doing too much is a turn off to some females. dont doubt yourselves. Always exude confidence and rejection is part of the game. Keep it moving and things will only get better.

A simple yay or nay would suffice.
Alright check this. There's this girl that was in my class last semester that I wanted to talk to but for some reason the opportunity never worked out.

Fast forward, it's now summer session and what do you know I finally see her randomly one day. The first time I saw her I had class so I couldn't really approach her, and the second time I saw her she was sitting alone but I had to head to work. But that day she was looking [emoji]128076[/emoji]
smokin.gif
and I decided that next time I see her I have to approach her.

Unfortunately, ever since that day I haven't seen her, but I've been coming up with random scenarios in my head as to how to approach her.

The first thing I'm going to say is "May I?" (As in to sit down next to her or across from her, she's always dolo from what I remember from last semester). I'm going to start with small talk and chop it up about how we were in the same class last semester and so on. I know she knows who I am cause I've read her body language and so on from last semester.

So here's the part I'm debating on whether I'm going to do or not. She's obviously going to have her phone in her hand and at one point the conversation may die down a little. I was going to ask to use her phone because I wanted to test out my headphones because it wasn't working properly. I'd make an excuse that I didn't know if it was my phone or my headphones that was the problem. When she hands me her phone, I'd go to youtube and probably play "The Hills - The Weeknd" so she knows what it is if she ever goes back and listens to the song.

So here's the twist. After I hand back her phone with little small talk I'm going to hit her with, "I have to tell you the truth. This is actually a social experiment to see how easy it is to hack phones of young beautiful girls like you. There's a hidden camera recording all of this, and now I have all your information. Well not everything but most of it, such as all your pictures and your contacts, and phone information."

Obviously none of this true, and I may come off as a creep but at least she'll have something to remember me by. I'll obviously play it off and move the conversation to her really not believing if its true or not.

Sounds crazy, but I haven't approached yambs in so long that my game has gotten weak. So what do you guys think. Please don't bash me lol.
Conversations don't work on a script. You're counting on too many variables to go according to plan. What if she never takes her phone out? Your whole plan is crushed. Plus, if you have to force lines, odds are it'll come off forced.

I wouldn't even think about it. You know you like her, you know you want her, now just go talk to her. That's all that should be going on in your head. Then just approach her and talk. Some girls do like that over the top stuff. She might think it's cute you planned it all out. She might think it's really awkward. I guess either way you'll have your answer.

My adivce through all that though is to just keep the scripting to a minimum or just eliminate it. Lines don't work. People work.

Lol thanks. I was only going to do it if the conversation would die down but I knew I wouldn't be able to go through with it. Especially since I can't keep a straight face.

here's the thing that most people (men and women) need to just do.
If the conversation dwindles... then end it.
You're only there to spark up a little convo and get the number anyway,
plus if you're doing it in a school setting it's not like both of you are going to sit there and be able to chat for hours on end.

go in. say your line of May I, talk about the last class, and then ask her to get coffee or go to lunch or something grab the number and be like hey nice talking to you I have to go..
Save the long conversation for when you have an actual date.

When we were walking out of the spot she asked me what our next get together is gonna be, thinking about going skeet shooting or this adventure course/zip lining place in Rockville, gotta keep it interesting lol

Are you referring to Go Ape zip lining in Rockville? My shorty took me there for my bday. It was mad dope. She took me on a weekday (I want to say Monday). The whole course was ours. The instructor showed us how to do it and then let us do our thing. He was just at the bottom somewhat watching as we went throughout each course. Highly recommend it. The other time I zip lined was in cancun and I would say that Go Ape is better. I think it was $60 a head though. Not too sure, my shorty paid.

When we were walking out of the spot she asked me what our next get together is gonna be, thinking about going skeet shooting or this adventure course/zip lining place in Rockville, gotta keep it interesting lol

Are you referring to Go Ape zip lining in Rockville? My shorty took me there for my bday. It was mad dope. She took me on a weekday (I want to say Monday). The whole course was ours. The instructor showed us how to do it and then let us do our thing. He was just at the bottom somewhat watching as we went throughout each course. Highly recommend it. The other time I zip lined was in cancun and I would say that Go Ape is better. I think it was $60 a head though. Not too sure, my shorty paid.

Yup that's the place, we're going in a couple weeks. I'm really looking forward to it, looks like a lot of fun.

nT brethens I have problem man, I keep hitting these girls raw. They not randoms I been messing with them for a while now. They confirmed they're on bc, it still just seems risky. Thats all.

nT brethens I have problem man, I keep hitting these girls raw. They not randoms I been messing with them for a while now. They confirmed they're on bc, it still just seems risky. Thats all.

lol i remember when a girl told me she was on BC. can't never take they word for it. i learned the hard way

Man I just think my hearts not in it because i'm not ready to be tied up for the summer. Watching the matrimony vid and I see some chick I used to mess with comment and her booty looks more scrumptious than ever. I'm fiending.

Last edited:
Yup that's the place, we're going in a couple weeks. I'm really looking forward to it, looks like a lot of fun.

$60 bucks a head isn't bad at all especially if you're there essentially all day. I'd do that.
What you going to do in between those couple of weeks????

Is it too late to say Happy Fathers day???

Man I just think my hearts not in it because i'm not ready to be tied up for the summer. Watching the matrimony vid and I see some chick I used to mess with comment and her booty looks more scrumptious than ever. I'm fiending.

I know some people disagreed with me when you talked about your one situation, but I'm chasing Happiness. if Happiness isn't what I got with girl A just because she has this and does that for me......... and I think I can be happier with Girl B because we actually click I'd rather have that.

Last edited:
A simple yay or nay would suffice.

Alright check this. There's this girl that was in my class last semester that I wanted to talk to but for some reason the opportunity never worked out.

Fast forward, it's now summer session and what do you know I finally see her randomly one day. The first time I saw her I had class so I couldn't really approach her, and the second time I saw her she was sitting alone but I had to head to work. But that day she was looking [emoji]128076[/emoji]:smokin and I decided that next time I see her I have to approach her.

Unfortunately, ever since that day I haven't seen her, but I've been coming up with random scenarios in my head as to how to approach her.

The first thing I'm going to say is "May I?" (As in to sit down next to her or across from her, she's always dolo from what I remember from last semester). I'm going to start with small talk and chop it up about how we were in the same class last semester and so on. I know she knows who I am cause I've read her body language and so on from last semester.

So here's the part I'm debating on whether I'm going to do or not. She's obviously going to have her phone in her hand and at one point the conversation may die down a little. I was going to ask to use her phone because I wanted to test out my headphones because it wasn't working properly. I'd make an excuse that I didn't know if it was my phone or my headphones that was the problem. When she hands me her phone, I'd go to youtube and probably play "The Hills - The Weeknd" so she knows what it is if she ever goes back and listens to the song.

So here's the twist. After I hand back her phone with little small talk I'm going to hit her with, "I have to tell you the truth. This is actually a social experiment to see how easy it is to hack phones of young beautiful girls like you. There's a hidden camera recording all of this, and now I have all your information. Well not everything but most of it, such as all your pictures and your contacts, and phone information."

Obviously none of this true, and I may come off as a creep but at least she'll have something to remember me by. I'll obviously play it off and move the conversation to her really not believing if its true or not.

Sounds crazy, but I haven't approached yambs in so long that my game has gotten weak. So what do you guys think. Please don't bash me lol.

:rofl:

Brah

Njust sit next to her and kiss her

Yambassadors,  

I have a tough one for you.  I'm a 28 year old engineer at an architecture firm. Recently started this job back in March so I'm only here for a couple of months.  During summer, our firm hires 10 interns for a paid summer gig- June to August.  I (not sure whether its a blessing or a curse) got the BADDESTTT one.  Shorty is a 27 year old nice slim, pretty in the face Cape Verdean chick.  Like she actually grew up in Cape Verde and moved to the US in her early teens. She has a really cool personality and I would munch on the booty like groceries ASAP.  Problem is I'm her "supervisor" for the entire summer; give her projects to work and she reports.  

She looks at me like her boss and I'm having trouble breaking that boundary.  She's super professional with me at all times.  Also, worked really hard to get here and dont want to put my career in jeopardy.   I find it super awkward to even ask her out or even suggest dinner or drinks; don't want to be that creepy supervisor even though we are basically the same age.

My strategy is to play the "mentor" route, keep it cool during her internship, lay a foundation, and then go hard once her internship ends.  But I feel like a sucker waiting until August  to make moves.   What's the play for action NOW gentlemen?  

Yambassadors,  

I have a tough one for you.  I'm a 28 year old engineer at an architecture firm. Recently started this job back in March so I'm only here for a couple of months.  During summer, our firm hires 10 interns for a paid summer gig- June to August.  I (not sure whether its a blessing or a curse) got the BADDESTTT one.  Shorty is a 27 year old nice slim, pretty in the face Cape Verdean chick.  Like she actually grew up in Cape Verde and moved to the US in her early teens. She has a really cool personality and I would munch on the booty like groceries ASAP.  Problem is I'm her "supervisor" for the entire summer; give her projects to work and she reports.  

She looks at me like her boss and I'm having trouble breaking that boundary.  She's super professional with me at all times.  Also, worked really hard to get here and dont want to put my career in jeopardy.   I find it super awkward to even ask her out or even suggest dinner or drinks; don't want to be that creepy supervisor even though we are basically the same age.

My strategy is to play the "mentor" route, keep it cool during her internship, lay a foundation, and then go hard once her internship ends.  But I feel like a sucker waiting until August  to make moves.   What's the play for action NOW gentlemen?  

Nothing. Don't mess with ur paper.

Hmmmm I wouldn't even pursue but if you want to just take her out for happy hour this Friday or make it a team event.

But you could save that money and something else since she probably not trying jeopardize her new opportunity

$60 bucks a head isn't bad at all especially if you're there essentially all day. I'd do that.
What you going to do in between those couple of weeks???? .

Probably nothing unfortunately. She's gonna be out of town this weekend, and we're both gonna be out of town next weekend.

Yambassadors,  

ask her out to lunch, it's professional, and you'll get a sense of her personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom