TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
2Sky0waY6 2Sky0waY6 take it easy. she wants a relationship. If you ready for that, go ahead. The reason why she wants to talk face to face is so she can see all body language and facial expressions. And plus, it ain't right to ask "will you be my girlfriend" through text :lol:

Lol right?!? Who does that?!? But yeah I'll have to wait and see, mind you she has most if not all traits in what a man wants in a women, cook clean chill easy going has a profession. So I don't mind taking it to the next level from a guy that's slowly putting himself together school wise. Ima just go with the flow and see how it goes talk to her ask if it was never brought up.

If calling her your girlfriend will chill her out, then why not.
You already sending flowers at work and what not. Nothings gonna really change unless you just are gonna suddenly have to dead your other chicks and you dont want to.

If you dont really want her then just leave her to the next dude. Im not even trynna cape. If youre both young then play that card and say you want to see how she develops more over the next few months because people change when theyre comfortable.

True, shes 29 and I'm 28 we're both at the age where we shouldn't be playing and waste each other time. So I think shes out there to look for that one which I can see myself with her as well, I just wanna see where her heads at and how she feels, she didn't give me a text back saying she feels the same way or anything just left me hanging. She wants to talk face to face which is better. Its that saying the truth shall set you free, I'd rather hear the truth then getting stringed along and being lied to and knowing that I spilled everything out on the table then sitting back with what if's. I'm just questioning myself about what she said that morning and if the flame is still burning. I'm hoping for the best please pray for me my  brotherns.

Question for NTAYers:

How often do you guys go for the kiss close on the first date?

And by first date, I mean first time meeting her in person.

I always try to kiss close by the end of the first date.

If the date went well, then all the more I want to get that kiss -- smack or full-on, it doesn't matter. Just feel your way into it. Usually, if I can't get a good time to move in for the kiss, I just wait til I bring her home or bring her to car (or however you guys separate), then I go for a goodnight/goodbye kiss. Just cup or grab her face with both hands and go for it.

If the date wasn't great, I still want to get a kiss. Chances are, there won't be a second date so might as well get a kiss out of it.

You won't know if you never try,

Question for NTAYers:

How often do you guys go for the kiss close on the first date?

And by first date, I mean first time meeting her in person.

I always try to kiss close by the end of the first date.

If the date went well, then all the more I want to get that kiss -- smack or full-on, it doesn't matter. Just feel your way into it. Usually, if I can't get a good time to move in for the kiss, I just wait til I bring her home or bring her to car (or however you guys separate), then I go for a goodnight/goodbye kiss. Just cup or grab her face with both hands and go for it.

If the date wasn't great, I still want to get a kiss. Chances are, there won't be a second date so might as well get a kiss out of it.

You won't know if you never try,

The reason I asked was because I recently noticed that my mindset is a little too casual on first dates (make sense?)

For first dates, I keep it very simple. ..usually drinks or food at a bar. Get to talk, but that's mostly it.

Just talking first dates here. Not trying to overthink, but a new approach might be on order.

For the corporate gig I say if you can play it cool go ahead. Don't waste a connection, **** plays off smoothly in corporate all the time. Most times you'll never know.

That Dominican chick from NY I told y'all about a while back is finally single. Im gonna chill for now though.

Because I'm not much a coffee person and it's really hot out here in NY can I hit them win lets go somewhere and just get desert like at Max Brenner or something. Or does that seem childish?

Also what are your thoughts on taking a chick to a museum?

Because I'm not much a coffee person and it's really hot out here in NY can I hit them win lets go somewhere and just get desert like at Max Brenner or something. Or does that seem childish?

It really depends on the girl. Dessert might be too involved, too soon. But if you know she's really into that, then it's probably fine.

Museums are pretty cool. They give you a lot to talk about. One time, I took a girl out and we got pretty tipsy at brunch. Then we drunkenly walked around the Museum of Natural History. It was really fun.

So what was wrong with my idea of taking her to 2Bros pizza at St Marks?

Brunch is my go to especially during the summer.

Fun relaxed environment and day drinking >>>>

Brunch is my go to especially during the summer.

Fun relaxed environment and day drinking >>>>

Cop that bottle for mimosas and it's good money. Brunch really is a fun environment.

Told this chick that I was going to get my mail from my house in my hometown (her parents live there too), said I would come through that area if she's around. (There's a Starbucks right down the street, and a few casual cafes)

Chick straight up said "Mmmm I don't know if I want you coming to my house. We can just meet somewhere."

I responded "I didn't mean it like literally coming to your house."

:lol:

Last edited:
Told this chick that I was going to get my mail from my house in my hometown (her parents live there too), said I would come through that area if she's around. (There's a Starbucks right down the street, and a few casual cafes)

Chick straight up said "Mmmm I don't know if I want you coming to my house. We can just meet somewhere."

I responded "I didn't mean it like literally coming to your house."

:lol:

this is like a movie im waiting to see the end of

Cop that bottle for mimosas and it's good money. Brunch really is a fun environment.

At Doc's spot they straight up just bring u bottles.

I literally just walked in on his first date with the wifey and started drinking :rofl:

1 year ago exactly this Sunday

:nerd: where this?

Overland Cafe in Culver

Been there and can attest to this. They just drop the damn things off :lol:

So easy to run through bottles

Brick and Mortar is another dope brunch spot in SM on Main Street. They fill by the glass instead of bringing bottles but they refill pretty quickly. Plus they got a decent DJ

So many weekends of Overland or Brick followed by Bungalow. Guaranteed winning

1 year ago exactly this Sunday
So easy to run through bottles

Brick and Mortar is another dope brunch spot in SM on Main Street. They fill by the glass instead of bringing bottles but they refill pretty quickly. Plus they got a decent DJ

So many weekends of Overland or Brick followed by Bungalow. Guaranteed winning

Damn, congrats gawd.

Brick is dope, place gets PACKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom