TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
These drinks get expensive as **** in the DC area. :x

Never in my life have I seen a $9 shot of fireball before I moved out here.

Last edited:

lol trust me I know.. take a 10 min ride down to Arlington or claredon .. VA prices are better

That's why you come out to the DC summits dude.

Come out with me son this fall! Supreme l/s(black), happy hour drinks, rooftop bar, yambs coming back to the crib

I'm imagining he's always wearing a wife beater & fitted while sitting on the park bench with a blunt & a brown bag of E&J :lol: :lol:
I feel like either dudes a Uptown cat or he's from the stuy. A refined hood cat, but still raw as ****.

Eyyyyyyyy Shawty [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Depending on the girl, sometimes it may be best to just burn a couple Ls of sour diesel and sit on a park bench with a fifth of E&J and make fun of each other and people watch

You can't go from first dates are 2-300 dollars to this bro :lol:

I know some of you have traveled abroad before, where is a good place to start? I'm black by the way so Russia may not be in best interest :lol: :nerd:

As far as yambs go you'll probably have better luck in europe /russia than you think from what ive heard.

I lived in asia for 4 years. They like brothas. But only in certain areas. Its honestly easier to get american or british chicks in asian countries

Four years?! I thought five months in Hong Kong was a long time :wow: This is why I love tdogg2k tdogg2k , he is one with the Asians :lol: I think I showed you a pic of my ex from HK when we were chillin. Damn that girl is fine as hell now. I really would love to see her again :wow:

Speaking of Asia. I decided to be more open to older women on Tinder. Changed my discovery preferences. I got this 32 year old Asian models number and we are hitting it off over text talking about fashion and stuff. She's working at a skincare shoot right now. Next move is to set up a meet :pimp:

Last edited:
Hold on my brother........you was living there for 4 years!
Where in Asia did you live?

yea 2010-2015 came back in 2013 for a year.
I was in Korea. bounced back and forth to Japan and Thailand.

lol as I said Asians are a hard shell for black dudes to crack... especially out here in America. lol I'll let henny handle them.
I do love how they look though.. I promise you this and mugen81 mugen81 can vouch for me. In Korea/Japan, you hardly ever see an Ugly or Fat Asian.
Japan chicks are a bit thicker, but Korean Chicks are slim with super pretty faces.

lol next week i'm on the hunt for Deaf or Midgets suberzat1 suberzat1 :rofl: :rofl: (sure you don't want to hit up Galluadet University???

I loved it out there though. if you went to the right spots, they were all about black dudes. but Korean dudes are the biggest C-blocks you'll ever meet in your life... I got cut off probably about 3 times a week there by them.. They hate extremely hard when any foreigner dude is going for their chicks. When you're there though you literally feel like Trey Songs.. calling yourself Mr. StealYoGirl.... The way their chicks be eyeing you and showing you attention.
a little height or a little build and your in.

Korean yambs were :smokin :smokin
Wild thing is though. the Man pool is so shallow there its easier to just get other Foreigners like yourself.

I went out my last month there. and cleaned up. was making out with 3 chicks in the same club. 90 minutes apart... went home with the last one.
one chick i was looking for my boy to tell him I was ready to go. chick saw me in the dance crowd. pulled me to her grinded on me turned her head and was making out.
Korea I have stories for days

Wild times.

Wild thing is if I didn't get this new job that starts next week, I'd literally be on a plane going back in 2 weeks (had a job out there lined up as back up)

My birthday is in October. I'm thinking of going for my bday or for christmas.

Reactions: jjs
Mannn if this military thing for me goes thru later this year ship my *** to Korea/Japan straight up

What day. FRIDAY right?? I wanted to go to the convention saturday. Is Henn going out of town this weekend or next

Hold on my brother........you was living there for 4 years!
Where in Asia did you live?

yea 2010-2015 came back in 2013 for a year.
I was in Korea. bounced back and forth to Japan and Thailand.

lol as I said Asians are a hard shell for black dudes to crack... especially out here in America. lol I'll let henny handle them.
I do love how they look though.. I promise you this and mugen81 mugen81 can vouch for me. In Korea/Japan, you hardly ever see an Ugly or Fat Asian.
Japan chicks are a bit thicker, but Korean Chicks are slim with super pretty faces.

lol next week i'm on the hunt for Deaf or Midgets suberzat1 suberzat1 :rofl: :rofl: (sure you don't want to hit up Galluadet University???

I loved it out there though. if you went to the right spots, they were all about black dudes. but Korean dudes are the biggest C-blocks you'll ever meet in your life... I got cut off probably about 3 times a week there by them.. They hate extremely hard when any foreigner dude is going for their chicks. When you're there though you literally feel like Trey Songs.. calling yourself Mr. StealYoGirl.... The way their chicks be eyeing you and showing you attention.
a little height or a little build and your in.

Korean yambs were :smokin :smokin
Wild thing is though. the Man pool is so shallow there its easier to just get other Foreigners like yourself.

I went out my last month there. and cleaned up. was making out with 3 chicks in the same club. 90 minutes apart... went home with the last one.
one chick i was looking for my boy to tell him I was ready to go. chick saw me in the dance crowd. pulled me to her grinded on me turned her head and was making out.
Korea I have stories for days

Wild times.

Wild thing is if I didn't get this new job that starts next week, I'd literally be on a plane going back in 2 weeks (had a job out there lined up as back up)

My birthday is in October. I'm thinking of going for my bday or for christmas.

But what if you're shaped like a fat Yakuza boss tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom