TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it is a multple date date,
still no reason you should be paying 100 bucks
I've spent literally morning to night with a chick once and spent only 50 with 10 of that being for gas.

you never plan a full date day with things that are going to cost a lot of money unless she is your girl

PERIOD

Dinner and a movie is easily $100 or very close to it.

Where y'all taking these girls for $50 for an all day date?

No one does Dinner and a movie anymore
at least not for chicks who aren't girlfriend or close you've atleast been seeing for awhile.

besides dinner and a movie should still only really come out to 50-60.
and even then thats a 4 hour day right there (I Swear im tired of all these movies these days being over 90 minutes)
you're telling me you're going to spend another 4 hours doing something that cost... or something you plan to pay for

if she was paying for the other half of the date, then fine.. if shes not
we're going to a park and sitting to talk or walk and talk after that. but no more money gets spents over 50 to a regular chick that's not my girl

period

First date is me taking them to the highline or dumbo, nice scenario, talk and walk then after I amaze them with my convo bring them home :pimp:...... #Free

Last edited:
Even if it is a multple date date,
still no reason you should be paying 100 bucks
I've spent literally morning to night with a chick once and spent only 50 with 10 of that being for gas.

you never plan a full date day with things that are going to cost a lot of money unless she is your girl

PERIOD

This. Plus I'm not spending all day with a chick the first time we hang out. Also I have smashed plenty of times after one or two small dates that cost less than 100 total.

Dinner and a movie is easily $100 or very close to it.

Where y'all taking these girls for $50 for an all day date?

Dinner and a movie is a horrible early date. That's the stuff you do with your girl.

Y'all talking about first dates? Yea I agree about dinner + movie not being a good idea.

I was just speaking in general.

But even dinner + drinks after (or anything after) can easily hit $100 or pretty close.

Last edited:
Bingo
Art museums
Food trucks
Starbucks
Pool
Bowling
Are all good first date options at low cost.
I understand spending a day with a young lady. My wife and I hung out from 12-2am.
If the conversation is flowing and chemistry is there then I can see it but spending x amount of dollars is a no-no.
With Groupon and all these other services, I can't imagine spending more then $50 the first night.
Plus it's too many broke ****** out here slanging D for free[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] and having women cater to them.

One of my most memorable dates was with this phat booty Persian chick. We did an unlimited sangria brunch and got pretty drunk. Then we walked around a museum and I swear everything was like 10x more interesting. I had a lot of fun. LOL.

Gotta be creative and take advantage of deals if you not trying spend bread on dates ...I flourished with that 2 for 1 chipotle coupon earlier this week , shorty was wit it :lol:

if any of yall just look at your state/area website or your local paper, plenty of fun free events to do in there.

ive taken 3 dates on free events only paid for food.

Damn something came up with my family so I gotta go to NY for the weekend. Had to cancel on this girl. We were gonna do drinks out Saturday then assuming she's stay over again I was gonna take her to a private art collection in DC on Sunday since she's an art major and I've been wanting to go back to this place for a few years. Oh well.

For first dates I usually just go out for drinks. Gonna get on that brunch move though that's a good idea.

But still. Uber out ~$10. Usually buy her a drink or two so that's maybe ~$15. Buy myself drinks ~$30. Uber back ~$10. That's like $65 right there.

Last edited:
Yall wildin on the island :lol:
Of course dinner won't be 200 the first time
I'm talking about a full day date. Like Yall might go to a show, then to dinner, then a lounge or whatever,
Tickets for a show might run $50 all together. Idk what kinda show but whatever. A show or a tourist attraction..
Next is dinner. A ***** like me like to eat. I need the biggest steak on the menu. Dinner for 2 might run $70
Let's say yall go to a lounge after..drinks cost bread in the city. 4 shots of Henny will run you $50 including tip EASY. Then you gotta factor in transportation. If you drive, you gotta pay for parking...$20 EASY.
.or if you Uber, roundtrip is maybe $35 EASY

Add it up thats at least $200

Granted, this may not be an ideal FIRST date. But this is a date that would lead to you getting the box. So if shorty charging 100 for a full nude lap dance, with the opportunity to smash, sounds like a good deal to me.

Keep in mind, there's cats spending $100 on dates and have to take shorty on 3 more dates before they even get to see her naked. That's $300, B
Yall wildin on the island :lol:
Of course dinner won't be 200 the first time
I'm talking about a full day date. Like Yall might go to a show, then to dinner, then a lounge or whatever,
Tickets for a show might run $50 all together. Idk what kinda show but whatever. A show or a tourist attraction..
Next is dinner. A ***** like me like to eat. I need the biggest steak on the menu. Dinner for 2 might run $70
Let's say yall go to a lounge after..drinks cost bread in the city. 4 shots of Henny will run you $50 including tip EASY. Then you gotta factor in transportation. If you drive, you gotta pay for parking...$20 EASY.
.or if you Uber, roundtrip is maybe $35 EASY

Add it up thats at least $200

Granted, this may not be an ideal FIRST date. But this is a date that would lead to you getting the box. So if shorty charging 100 for a full nude lap dance, with the opportunity to smash, sounds like a good deal to me.

Keep in mind, there's cats spending $100 on dates and have to take shorty on 3 more dates before they even get to see her naked. That's $300, B

I never do that much on a first date and still can flourish.

In my experience chicks don't care as much about everything you do or spend money on versus how much fun you're having.

I've taken so many chicks to this spot that does bottomless brunch and happy hour down the street from my house. Good atmosphere and couple minute walk back to the crib if they wit it.

I have yet to meet a chick that doesn't love bottomless mimosas (excluding complete non-drinkers obviously)

Depending on the girl, sometimes it may be best to just burn a couple Ls of sour diesel and sit on a park bench with a fifth of E&J and make fun of each other and people watch

Asked for pics and she said it'll be $20 [emoji]128557[/emoji] I'm deleting this number

****** barely paid the phone bill this month last thing I can afford to do is trick on community yambs

Doing all that on a first date (or any date really) hellllllll nah wtf. I promise you even the chick is thinking to herself that it's doing too much. If I can't smash off the strength of my own charisma I'm not interested.

Doing all that on a first date (or any date really) hellllllll nah wtf. I promise you even the chick is thinking to herself that it's doing too much. If I can't smash off the strength of my own charisma I'm not interested.
Some guys love their girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom