TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did bro.

Met my Wife Senior year in high school. Been with her ever since and got married last year. I am 27 now. Nothing like it!

Yea, I dealt with other girls too but none of them felt like the one I had and that is how I knew. I jacked up a couple times just out of plain being dumb and she took me back and I am lucky she did. Some of these woman out here are ruthless so when you believe you found a good one do not let it slip......I get the feeling i missed out on alot also but when I look at some of my friends who do whatever they want I look at my situation and realize it is much better in my eyes to have something and someone I can talk to anything about and come home too.

Nothing Like it!
Jacked up as in cheated?

Jacked up as in cheated?

Yea kind of got caught texting and talking to other girls before during our relationship..... Never got intimate or anything with them but you know to a woman "talking" is cheating :rolleyes

I regret it tho. Someone that has such a big heart and is down with me thru anything is way worth it and should not be hurt......I had nothing once upon at time, we lost our apartment, had no job, and she held it down for a whole year while I finished my schooling and then found a job. That is when I knew I was marrying this girl.

Yea kind of got caught texting and talking to other girls before during our relationship..... Never got intimate or anything with them but you know to a woman "talking" is cheating
eyes.gif

I regret it tho. Someone that has such a big heart and is down with me thru anything is way worth it and should not be hurt......I had nothing once upon at time, we lost our apartment, had no job, and she held it down for a whole year while I finished my schooling and then found a job. That is when I knew I was marrying this girl.
Yeah I did something similar to that earlier this that almost ended the relationship. Scared the mess out of me. It’s how I know I couldn’t just leave this on a whim. I am grateful for what I have though. Maybe it's just a "grass is greener..." effect.

Glad that you and your misses are at a good place now.

Last week or so has been crazy. Relocating up to the bay for a new job and still have this one to finish. To give you a better vision of what I was talking about before:

On my drive up north, I get a text from the main chick I'm seeing and it's a screenshot of my ex. My ex apparently had looked her up on LINKEDIN bruh :stoneface: Now FB, twitter, IG whatever but as some of you know, LinkedIn leaves a trace. Like why do you want to know where she works?

So my current and I get into it because she feels like I didn't "handle" my ex, which is the same one I cut off the other week. So after we argue or whatnot, I get to my hotel room and find out that my current hit up my ex on FB and asked her why she looked her up. My ex said that she wanted to see what she did in the travel industry after EYE (me) told her about my current .

Current asks ex why is she a factor in her search engine since her and I broke up. Ex responds that when someone is planning a proposal, everyone is a factor :x :x Current asks ex did she plan on getting back with me and ex said that she didn't have any plans "per se. What are your plans?" Then current says I know what I needed to know and since he's moving up there, you can try your luck (something along those lines) and my ex responds that I'll leave that up to God.

I text my ex to get her zip code so I can send her stuff to her and made it clear to never contact me again and that there is no us. She responds playing the victim and such and I ignored her after that.

Cliffs

*Current hits me up saying that ex looked up on LinkedIn

*Current confronts ex on FB

*Ex basically goes polite version of Thin Line Between Love and Hate on current and still has intentions of trying something with me

* I tell ex ONCE AGAIN that we're finished.

Geezus h rice dude. . That chick crazyyyy

Bruh I didn't even know she was like this. It hurts because I cared a lot about her and she turned out to be someone completely different than the woman I fell in love with.

But in hindsight, I dodged a huge bullet.

I'm the opposite. I prefer to text all day then talk on the phone. I rarely talk to females on the phone. 5min-30 min here and there but not on the phone every night like high school. I don't have time for all that. and in my defense it's been pretty effective for me. But do what works for u

Only time I'll have phone convos nowadays is if we're in a relationship. I hate multitasking while being on the phone so I'm not wasting my time with these young chicks who don't even have phone conversation skills.

what do you do when you're happy in a good relationship and whatever. But one of your ex's you have no feelings for, can't let you go after 6 years and is trying to sabatoge your relationship. Sending you pics of the box, leaving notes on your car. How do you get rid of em?

what do you do when you're happy in a good relationship and whatever. But one of your ex's you have no feelings for, can't let you go after 6 years and is trying to sabatoge your relationship. Sending you pics of the box, leaving notes on your car. How do you get rid of em?
Move? :lol:
But seriously, have you told your girl about this?

Not to that extent lol. She knows she exists, but doesn't know she's that outta pocket
I think you need to let your current girl know something.  If your ex gets to her before you do that might bring you problems.  Ex can lie to your shorty and say you're still hitting or whatever other lie she can construe. Its best to keep it 100% transparent w ya main. 

Bruh I didn't even know she was like this. It hurts because I cared a lot about her and she turned out to be someone completely different than the woman I fell in love with.

But in hindsight, I dodged a huge bullet.

Man I'm in a very similar situation with a crazy chick I used to mess with that went to school with my main on and off chick.

They know of each other, but aren't close at all. Crazy chick found out I mess with shorty, and won't seem to let it go. She wants badly to create a timeline where I was smashing them both. Chick is obsessed with making me look bad since I cut her off. Wants to make it seem like I'm the one that **** up smh. Saw her at the bar a few weeks ago, and she kept coming up to me...being smart and asking about my main. Kept ignoring her. She's annoying as ****, and was hounding the kid.

My main joint doesn't know I smashed the crazy chick, but she is a lil curious. Crazy chick did her detective work and added my main on FB, LinkedIn and now IG. She hasn't sent my main a message yet though.

Crazy chick hates me, but wants me at the same time lol. I slipped up and smashed her on a drunk night a while ago, when me and my main joint were on a lil break.

Have cut her off completely, but anything can trigger this psycho broad. Legit Jekyl and hide *****.

Don't really got much to hide, but this is a potential drama situation that I want no part of.

Erased my original post as I kind of resolved it on my own. Also didn't want to share so much, but since someone responded I'll just fill it in. Basically, been in a long term relationship with a girl I'm madly in love with. Have had some really down times this year, but we've gotten through it all. I see myself marrying her, but being only 21 has gotten me thinking about "what if" and what I'm missing out on if she is the one. Don't want to end the relationship and I am happy with her, but I still have my what if thoughts.

That "what if" will be your downfall. I've w/ my wife since I was in 10th grade and she was in 9th. Did a lot of dumb stuff but she took me back. As I got older, the whole "I don't want to miss out on other women" thought just faded. Been married for 5 years and don't regret any moment of it. Sunny told u that u only get 3 great ones in your life.

Not to that extent lol. She knows she exists, but doesn't know she's that outta pocket

I think you need to let your current girl know something.  If your ex gets to her before you do that might bring you problems.  Ex can lie to your shorty and say you're still hitting or whatever other lie she can construe. Its best to keep it 100% transparent w ya main. 
This. Also block her number as well. The last thing you need is for your shorty to be looking over your shoulder and catch a picture of your ex's box.

Man we got 3 new interns at my job and they are all woman about 25-28....Been here about a month.

So I walked out for lunch and I come back in and on my desk is sticky note...someone straight hit me with the Mariah Carey Fantasy Quote...

"Oh when you walk by every day, I get kind of hectic inside" :rofl:

It could only be one of them and I find it hilarious.....I am married so I would not take it serious but find it funny.

I hate the chicks that be bugging you bout talking on the phone but then have nothin to talk about or its some stupid **** ...I give a few mins to see if the convo is going anywhere then I just tell em to text me n hang up... they get legit pissed when I do that or if I don't pick up but text them right back :lol:

Last edited:
What do the DC/MD folk do on a random weekday, but still want to see a good assortment of fresh, new yambs? Evening time of course.

Need help, man. Few months ago, my girl tell me her uncle is getting married. We should go to the wedding. Cool. I put in for a personal day off at work. Found out last week, her mom conveniently "forgot" to rsvp, so the uncle only knows that immediate family is coming. I'm not accounted for, I can't go. So now I'm stuck on a Saturday, alone, without **** to do. I'm pissed. Should I be? I'm tired of bending over backwards to make plans only for them to keep faking through, and I'm left out to dry. Plans tonight to grab dinner, head to the airport to scoop up her grandmother who's coming to visit from Puerto Rico for a week. Cool. It's my off day. Cleared out my evening schedule. Turns out she gets off work and "remembers" that her mom (who is flying back in on the same flight, gone for two weeks) has a **** load of luggage, as does her grandmother. And her little brother. Once again, I'm left out to dry, what the hell am I supposed to do now. I cancelled what I had going on tonight (wasn't anything big, but still.). Getting dressed now to head over to her her house so we can have a good ol talk. I'm trying to calm down before I get there.

Good Ol J.R Good Ol J.R

This ex is on the correct path to damaging your current relationship.

If you really want to cut these chicks off, you don't try to speak logic to them...You don't try to speak to them at all.
They're simply being emotional and want some attention.

Block shorty off of social media and tell your chick to do the same. The silent treatment kills and will be much more effective.

Thing is that she's NOT my girl lol....it's almost like @USABasketball08's situation in the sense that we do couple stuff but are not together.

But regardless, the chance to ruin anything is there. I blocked her on FB and IG. Thing is two of her friends, one of which is a close mutual friend, are still my friends and I don't want to shun them because of my ex and I.

What do the DC/MD folk do on a random weekday, but still want to see a good assortment of fresh, new yambs? Evening time of course.

Hit Rec Room in Towson on Tuesday. ***** been flourishing with one night stands the past few weeks lol.

Also, Rosebar in DC. Bar 7 too.

Hit Rec Room in Towson on Tuesday. ***** been flourishing with one night stands the past few weeks lol.

Also, Rosebar in DC. Bar 7 too.

My man lol. Definitely going to hit Rec Room for a Tuesday or two! Just a little farther out since I'm in Silver Spring.

And good looks on the DC spots. I literally go nowhere :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom