TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have Saturday to myself, thinking of just putting the phone on airplane mode, going for a drive to somewhere I haven't been, and exploring with the headphones in. Semester starts Monday so it'll probably be a while before I have any me time again. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise.

Been doing some reflecting and I just more and more angry at how all of this went down. I feel like I've been played this entire time....not even just the possessiveness but just things in general. I played a lot of things back and I should've seen the red flags.

You're moving soon brodie
Might as well just put it in the past and enjoy Sundays dinner with the NT crew

Last time I was down there ended up hitting this joint from mobys that had bout 4 kids, bish won't leave me alone now :lol: ...Towson been the spot lately , yambs getting loose at the Rec room

Rec room this, rec room that. Going to make my way in there ASAP lol. Anyone down for Saturday?

Last time I was down there ended up hitting this joint from mobys that had bout 4 kids, bish won't leave me alone now :lol: ...Towson been the spot lately , yambs getting loose at the Rec room

Rec room this, rec room that. Going to make my way in there ASAP lol. Anyone down for Saturday?
:lol: yea def check it out ...might swing past there this weekend if I ain't got nothin going on

:lol: yea def check it out ...might swing past there this weekend if I ain't got nothin going on

What type of spot is it exactly? Suggested to wear beater shoes in there due to wet floors, spilling everywhere, people stepping, etc.? I'm in there this weekend lol.

What type of spot is it exactly? Suggested to wear beater shoes in there due to wet floors, spilling everywhere, people stepping, etc.? I'm in there this weekend lol.
Just a bar spot , got an inside and outside part to it ...you can wear anything but sweats/hooping shorts and whatever shoes you want

Been doing some reflecting and I just more and more angry at how all of this went down. I feel like I've been played this entire time....not even just the possessiveness but just things in general. I played a lot of things back and I should've seen the red flags.

You're moving soon brodie
Might as well just put it in the past and enjoy Sundays dinner with the NT crew

Bruh she LIVES up there! :rofl:

But you right. Sunday will be epic.

I ain't been there in. Min. I need to get up wit yall

Since I have Saturday to myself, thinking of just putting the phone on airplane mode, going for a drive to somewhere I haven't been, and exploring with the headphones in. Semester starts Monday so it'll probably be a while before I have any me time again. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise.

I do that often myself. Turn off my phone and keep the day to myself. Lucky/unluckily i told majority of everyone i know im in training right now so my phone has been pretty inactive.

Where is rec room md? My class mate looking for something to do Saturday

I do that often myself. Turn off my phone and keep the day to myself. Lucky/unluckily i told majority of everyone i know im in training right now so my phone has been pretty inactive.

Where is rec room md? My class mate looking for something to do Saturday

I think they've been saying Towson. I'm most likely checking it this weekend.

Yea that's me lol
I usually try to remember faces from the big summits. But I'm horrible with names

Good ****, but i've seen more dudes lead themselves to doom than flourish when they find that one that makes them think like this. I swear I don't think women want to know you to like them too much upfront.

You aren't lying.

When them "out of my league", "instant wifey" material thoughts creep into your head...doom is imminent.

Gotta have the combination of playing it cool, but letting her know your interested.

Word I'm finding myself in that same situation right now. I had been texting this chick sparingly and then yesterday we were texting like all day, sending each other pics, etc, and I had to stop and say we need to save this convo for our first date and went ahead and set it up. It's the model chick that's 8 years older than me but based off appearance she's like a 10. I told her I hope she's not whack in person because looks aren't everything, though she def has the looks. Also she's 5'2 which is my favorite. Can't show I'm that into her too early but if she's cool I'm going to try to cuff. She is some serious arm candy lol.

In an ideal situation where life works how its supposed to. You can keep it real with a chick express how you feel and grow. I got a patna that will go hard in the beginning. To hard. Unless its a club rat, I would advise against this. I always tell cats you don't wanna blow your load to early. The reality you gotta play the game to keep them hooked and never stop. It's quite sad really but life isn't fair for males. We gots to circumvent da system, to get in between. it's all gucci doe. 

Just a dumb *** argument that got me heated. I grabbed the back of her neck cuz she was tryna walk away. I let go right away tho. First time ive done anything like that. That **** did have me feelin weak tho, i dont know what possesed me to do that but i did. Idk how these suckas out here actually can put their hands on a woman tho.

Just a dumb *** argument that got me heated. I grabbed the back of her neck cuz she was tryna walk away. I let go right away tho. First time ive done anything like that. That **** did have me feelin weak tho, i dont know what possesed me to do that but i did. Idk how these suckas out here actually can put their hands on a woman tho.

Yeah man, you just gotta walk away sometimes bruh.

In an ideal situation where life works how its supposed to. You can keep it real with a chick express how you feel and grow. I got a patna that will go hard in the beginning. To hard. Unless its a club rat, I would advise against this. I always tell cats you don't wanna blow your load to early. The reality you gotta play the game to keep them hooked and never stop. It's quite sad really but life isn't fair for males. We gots to circumvent da system, to get in between. it's all gucci doe. 

It also depends how mature the chick is and if she's serious about being in a relationship. My current gf would have dropped me if I didn't make my intentions known early on. No games were played

What do you respond to a chick who says I love you after the first smash?

Edit: I mean if she says it immediately after sex. Gave her a kiss on the forehead and kept shut lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom