TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT idk what's gotten into me lately...but I think i want to have sex with a snow bunny
giphy.gif

Went out solo tonight...it was a bust. I forced myself to go out - didn't want to "waste" the weekend.

Got a few looks but I just wasn't up for it tonight. Gotta get my game back on. My game has been super weak lately.

Honestly, I have no game, but I've been forcing myself to go out solo to bars and clubs recently. I'm hoping it's just a matter of time before I get totally comfortable with approaching.

I DON'T ever feel self conscious though - at least I have that outta the way.

Also, TAYers what are y'alls thoughts on bagging on some "minor leaguers" while you're in a drought.

By "minor leaguers" I mean some fatties or not-so-attractive chicks just to get the batting average up.

I've been in a major slump lately. Work has been mentally draining and very time consuming. I've lost ALL my mojo.

Also, TAYers what are y'alls thoughts on bagging on some "minor leaguers" while you're in a drought.

By "minor leaguers" I mean some fatties or not-so-attractive chicks just to get the batting average up.

I've been in a major slump lately. Work has been mentally draining and very time consuming. I've lost ALL my mojo.

Hey you still gotta train even during off season

ain't nothing wrong with a sparring partner before the main bout.

Went out solo tonight...it was a bust. I forced myself to go out - didn't want to "waste" the weekend.

Got a few looks but I just wasn't up for it tonight. Gotta get my game back on. My game has been super weak lately.

Honestly, I have no game, but I've been forcing myself to go out solo to bars and clubs recently. I'm hoping it's just a matter of time before I get totally comfortable with approaching.

I DON'T ever feel self conscious though - at least I have that outta the way.
Keep at it man. The more you get out there the more comfortable you will be. Go out have fun and keep the negative thoughts out your mind

So smashed 5'10 chick last night when I posted ding ding.....yea I have a problem I love tall yambs as most already know in this thread.

We wake up this morning she is lying next to me in the bed and im feeling like smashing. I rubbing on that cat (word to Webbie) and she feeling good reminiscing about the pipe from last night. I place her at a little below an obtuse angle giving the box a position she didnt know she would every witness. Finish her off with her screaming my name 

Now the yambs didnt drive a ***** crazy(word to rick ross) but the pipe did for her. 
smokin.gif

So smashed 5'10 chick last night when I posted ding ding.....yea I have a problem I love tall yambs as most already know in this thread.

We wake up this morning she is lying next to me in the bed and im feeling like smashing. I rubbing on that cat (word to Webbie) and she feeling good reminiscing about the pipe from last night. I place her at a little below an obtuse angle giving the box a position she didnt know she would every witness. Finish her off with her screaming my name 

Now the yambs didnt drive a ***** crazy(word to rick ross) but the pipe did for her. :smokin  

A$AP my dude. Notes taken.

Need some help from my NT TAYers

So I'm a 23 year old virgin and never had interest in pursuing the yambs since I was too focused on my ball career as a skill development's trainer polishing my skills and building my relationships with different coaches and attending clinics to get where I am today working for a high major D1 school as a video coordinator intern and eventually hope that one day I can make it to the NBA when the opportunity arises. Anyways, as you would know my "game" is likely very weak and I'm unsure how to proceed and would appreciate any tips/advice? I'm still taking some courses at school for my MA program so it won't be hard for me to meet chicks, but just not sure how to approach them if I do meet someone that attracts me without being awkward. At this point I'll take any tips I can get. And anyone knows if Black women are into an Asian brother lol (regularly travel between TO, SoFlo and NC to give an idea).

Last edited:

So I'm a 23 year old virgin and never had interest in pursuing the yambs since I was too focused on my ball career as a skill development's trainer polishing my skills and building my relationships with different coaches and attending clinics to get where I am today working for a high major D1 school as a video coordinator intern and eventually hope that one day I can make it to the NBA when the opportunity arises. Anyways, as you would know my "game" is likely very weak and I'm unsure how to proceed and would appreciate any tips/advice? I'm still taking some courses at school for my MA program so it won't be hard for me to meet chicks, but just not sure how to approach them if I do meet someone that attracts me without being awkward. At this point I'll take any tips I can get. And anyone knows if Black women are into an Asian brother lol (regularly travel between TO, SoFlo and NC to give an idea).

I'm in TO you think you think you can help me out with my basketball skills? We can trade

If you see a girl that you're interested in, just go up to her and say Hello. Compliment something she is wearing. Ask her what's her name, where she is from, if she is in school, what is she doing in school and where she plans to head with whatever it is she is doing in school . Between that and telling her about yourself and her possibly asking you questions about yourself, you should have a solid conversation and be able to ask her for her number at the end. Keep in mind, even though you got her pone number and you hit her up, it doesn't necessarily mean she will respond/ respond how you'd like. Just go out and put yourself out there. Good luck sir.

bra you already got the juice and don't even know it

Now the yambs didnt drive a ***** crazy(word to rick ross) but the pipe did for her. 
smokin.gif

do your thing sube
pimp.gif

Yo where dude trying to be a nba trainer :nerd:. Dude never got back to me on improving my skills.

I'm trying to give @Hennessy that work on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom