TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashed a chick yesterday who was talking about some damn 5 date rule. It was 2 dates and a hangout and on the 2nd date she topped me off :lol: these women ain't ****

Last edited:
Smashed a chick yesterday who was talking about some damn 5 date rule. It was 2 dates and a hangout and on the 2nd date she topped me off :lol: these women ain't ****

Man, I don't even want to say how many times I've heard the "I don't usually do this on the first date" line as she's already naked :smh:

Last girl I didn't even make the move, she made it for me, first date :lol:

I swear all these women I come across aint s***

Lol one I smashed recently said the same thing... we're laying in bed naked im rubbin on the booty and she says... I didnt want this to happen so fast.. I said word grabbed the booty again and smashed after that statement

I gotta get the ex out of my head....

Can't wait for the fall Combine try outs with my homie
HENNY
&
SUBERZAT

Lol one I smashed recently said the same thing... we're laying in bed naked im rubbin on the booty and she says... I didnt want this to happen so fast.. I said word grabbed the booty again and smashed after that statement

HENNY
&
SUBERZAT
You already know bro cant wait

7MKNcr4.gif

Literally exausted from dancing during the west indian day parade and then at a labor day club event....

HENNY
&
SUBERZAT

I did absolutely nothing this weekend :lol:

My ex been on my mind too. I texted her like a week ago just letting her know I'd like to see her sometime this fall. After I reached out to her there were a few days where she was texting me like we were back together with the emojis, kanye gifs, dubsmash vids, and even sending snapchats directly to me instead of her story. I have just kept the convo real brief or completely ignored her.

Last edited:

Literally exausted from dancing during the west indian day parade and then at a labor day club event....
Yes you danced, but did you get numbers ? Tell me you pulled one of these scantily clad women.
Didn't pull any at the parkway, was with ex-gf/now FWB.

When she went home, and me and my cuz went to the club we only changed our clothes so my phone was dead maybe 1 hour after we got to the club

Iv

Been about 3 months no contact on mine, but how do I stop IG and twitter creeping? It's become like a habit now.
For me I never exchanged social media info with mine. Her sister is my friend on fb but I don't check her stuff. Obviously easier said than done but I'd stop doing it asap. I wouldn't be able to cope and still look at her in pics. 

Bout what it was for me.
You feel good contacting her? I'm not going to contact mine ever again. Case by case though. Some people can keep it civil. 

Yeah it felt good because I do want to see her again and I could sense the same from her. I just told her that when I'm visiting my parents this month we should meet up for lunch/dinner if she's not too busy and that it'd be nice to see her. Then found out I can't take leave from work and have to work OT this month so maybe I'd catch her in October. She says:

Her: Not to sound rude, but what would you want to catch up on?
Me: Lol nothing particular
Me: What kid of question is that any way? It does sound rude
Her: No I mean, we haven't really talked since breaking up, so I wondering why you wanted to catch up/talk
Me: Right we haven't really talked... It would be nice to see you and catch up but I don't have any reason other than just that
Me: Don't feel obligated. It's cool if you don't wanna see me. I just figure I'll be home during the fall and if you aren't busy whenever that is it'd be interesting to see you again
Her: No it's not that I don't want to, was just wondering
Her: You know I'd be pretty blunt if I didn't :wink:

Then just a couple more exchanges and told her I had to get to bed. The next day she is sending me Kanye gifs so I entertained her briefly. Two days later she's sending me snapchats and dubsmash but I just ignored. I'll see her in October and I think there's a good chance I smash again.

I've been on a Zero date rule lately.

Me and my mans unknowingly talked to 2 of the same chicks. One of them let him smash without a date...and I took her on a date before. The other one let me smash without a date, and he took her on a date. Small world. :rofl:

These chicks will give it up to who they want. Timing is everything too.

I've been on a Zero date rule lately.

Me and my mans unknowingly talked to 2 of the same chicks. One of them let him smash without a date...and I took her on a date before. The other one let me smash without a date, and he took her on a date. Small world. :rofl:

These chicks will give it up to who they want. Timing is everything too.

It honestly is. That's why I'm hesitant to spend money on an outing with chicks until after we've established we're trying to build something. You might take a chick out and spend $100-$200 on a date and won't get anything while Jamal will hit her up on some, let smoke and chill and be thrashing the box. She'll still keep you on the totem pole though cause she don't wanna spend no money on food this week :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah it felt good because I do want to see her again and I could sense the same from her. I just told her that when I'm visiting my parents this month we should meet up for lunch/dinner if she's not too busy and that it'd be nice to see her. Then found out I can't take leave from work and have to work OT this month so maybe I'd catch her in October. She says:

Her: Not to sound rude, but what would you want to catch up on?
Me: Lol nothing particular
Me: What kid of question is that any way? It does sound rude
Her: No I mean, we haven't really talked since breaking up, so I wondering why you wanted to catch up/talk
Me: Right we haven't really talked... It would be nice to see you and catch up but I don't have any reason other than just that
Me: Don't feel obligated. It's cool if you don't wanna see me. I just figure I'll be home during the fall and if you aren't busy whenever that is it'd be interesting to see you again
Her: No it's not that I don't want to, was just wondering
Her: You know I'd be pretty blunt if I didn't
wink.gif

Then just a couple more exchanges and told her I had to get to bed. The next day she is sending me Kanye gifs so I entertained her briefly. Two days later she's sending me snapchats and dubsmash but I just ignored. I'll see her in October and I think there's a good chance I smash again.
Right on right on. As long as it makes you feel good. I'm always tempted to hit mine up, but this broad was out of pocket the last time we spoke. I wouldn't feel right. Temptation doe. 

It honestly is. That's why I'm hesitant to spend money on an outing with chicks until after we've established we're trying to build something. You might take a chick out and spend $100-$200 on a date and won't get anything while Jamal will hit her up on some, let smoke and chill and be thrashing the box. She'll still keep you on the totem pole though cause she don't wanna spend no money on food this week
mean.gif
Off top, I don't go on dinner dates anymore ever. Unless however you guys are established. 

It honestly is. That's why I'm hesitant to spend money on an outing with chicks until after we've established we're trying to build something. You might take a chick out and spend $100-$200 on a date and won't get anything while Jamal will hit her up on some, let smoke and chill and be thrashing the box. She'll still keep you on the totem pole though cause she don't wanna spend no money on food this week :smh:

You know the game mane. I'm equally very selective now on "dates". I rather have a chick meet me at a local bar, we bump into each other...and take it from there. Rather be Jamal than the whine and dine guy.

Shoutout to the girls that have no problem "smoking/drinking and chillin" :pimp:

Off top, I don't go on dinner dates anymore ever. Unless however you guys are established. 

You know the game mane. I'm equally very selective now on "dates". I rather have a chick meet me at a local bar, we bump into each other...and take it from there. Rather be Jamal than the whine and dine guy.

Shoutout to the girls that have no problem "smoking/drinking and chillin" :pimp:

It's honestly become the law of the land to feel these chicks out before you start planning legit outings. I'm the smoke and chill type too but I'm running into a lot of these independent career oriented chicks who can't smoke because of their careers and think they're too cute to be up in a crib watching "Married with Children" :lol: I try and find a middle ground though like a park. CHICKS LOVE GOING TO THE PARK. I have always smashed a chick if I took her to the park and if a chick has asked to go the park and I didn't take her, I've never heard from her again :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

...same with ice skating too :rolleyes

Last edited:

True that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom