TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do that passive aggressive **** too. Hopefully she's not the same way and better at communication, otherwise you're about to always be the bad guy. She won't see hers. Being able to talk and move beyond things is much better.

Yeah I realized earlier while Inn class I was selfish and a moron for doing that to her. She's doesn't deserve that. She has class after work so won't get to see her until tonight. I've got to get better :smh:

Feel like a complete scumbag right now, G.
Why? 

Well we had a small disagreement last night while on campus. About BC. Wasn't even that serious now that I really look at it. Instead of talking it through like she wanted to, I shut down and started ignoring her. Made dinner awkward because I was sitting there looking down at my played the whole time, while she was trying to get me to talk. Dropped her off at home without saying a word. I'm feeling crummy because I handled it like a little *** boy, instead of a grown man. And we're both in class and work all day so I won't get to talk to her until after her last class tonight. It's eating me up inside. I refuse to do apologize through text either. That's weak.

She's my woman, and we love each other. I know she's going to hear me out, but my selfish act has my conscience going crazy right now because I know that wasn't fair at all to her. Of all people, I can't shut her out like that. I admit I was in the wrong.

And that's the hard part. I think y'all will be ok but sometimes when you f'd up or you guys get into a big argument, it scares the **** out of you.

Idk what's been up with me. I sent my ex an email outlining why I don't want to talk to her and why I think we would be settling. A part of me feels horrible because I kinda let the choppa ring but in a respectful manner but I know that it needed to be said. I asked her not to contact me after I went in on her for real and she still kept hitting me up. I tell her the same thing in a straightforward stoic manner and now she gets the message. Naturally you WANT them to hit you up but I know that it wouldn't make any sense for both of us.

Any DC heads wanna give me the alley up on places to hit up for yambs? Headed out there this weekend

She's my woman, and we love each other. I know she's going to hear me out, but my selfish act has my conscience going crazy right now because I know that wasn't fair at all to her. Of all people, I can't shut her out like that. I admit I was in the wrong.
Yeah man, I have those same problems. I used to do the same and shut down. But as long as you're growing from it and know you could've done better that's good. 

I know you're against texting an apology, but I wouldn't try having that awkward tension the whole day. Just send a text letter her know you messed up and could've handled it better. Then make it up to her someway when ya catch bak up tonight

^^ U St. Head to Marvins if you want easy pickups on white chicks or non-thotty black chicks, lost society and policy for the college-age white chick, Brixton rooftop for a nice mixed crowd(far end of U st.), Ben's nextdoor, for the warmup.. if youre into black chicks with jobs..El Centro basement if you wanna get drunk, and grope broads in a pitchblack room.  Masa 14 for a nice HH, with good looking chicks of all races.  Ted's for adult milkshakes. Local 16 rooftop for white chicks who are only into white dudes

^^ Dupont .. Rosebar for the Thots.. Gryphon for a nice mixed, mostly persiontype crows, same as heist.. Ozios is horrible, would never suggest it, but people love that wackazz spot for some reason.. STK is my Cheers.. Public Bar/house and 18st lounge.. very similar to U st.  most white crowd, non-discriminatory.. a good time.. cities is cool on a Saturday..Huxley is ok, but its a club and i dont do clubs.. other lil spots abound a lil further up Conn. Ave near Gryphon, but i forget the names

The Park is cool.. but drinks are too expensive.. and thats with us having a bartender.  easy pickups though.. but lots of comp

Opera.. ratchet as hell if youre into that kinda thing.. but goodlooking women.. just wouldnt be my personal goto

Penn Social is a chill lil spot if you wanna play games, drink and party in a bigazz room.  Mixed crowd, part-ratchet, part caucasian, part black

W - POV lounge.. easy pickups if youre a decent looking dude who can put an outfit together

I say all this as a man in a relationship.. who looks, but doesnt touch.  Yall boys can eat out here in DC if you know what youre doing.

Last edited:
Yeah man, I have those same problems. I used to do the same and shut down. But as long as you're growing from it and know you could've done better that's good. 

I know you're against texting an apology, but I wouldn't try having that awkward tension the whole day. Just send a text letter her know you messed up and could've handled it better. Then make it up to her someway when ya catch bak up tonight

I hear you. She text me this morning to give her some space today. I'm trying to respect her wish, but I'm itching to set things straight. Even if it's a simple "I ****** up" text.

I hear you. She text me this morning to give her some space today. I'm trying to respect her wish, but I'm itching to set things straight. Even if it's a simple "I ****** up" text.
I feel you bro. Every female is different so you'd know better than me. With my lady though I know when she says she wants space it means she's not fighting with me anymore. So if I came at her apologizing and tryna right my wrongs she'd be okay with that. 

Still haven't been to Old Ebbitt's yet. Founding farmer's is that spot though. Makes a mean, impressive lunch date.

Damn I went and ate at old ebbitt grill and didn't know anything about POV..

Damn

Yeah, we were there sunday for a private event.  Nice turnout.. upscale crowd

PS- Old Ebbitt's is my shhhh!  Ebitts and Founding Farmers are the goto
Bruh you always going to these private events first you didn't give cari champion the pipe(you have a girl so it's all good) now this. Throw your boy an invite :nerd:

O yea that roast beef sandwich speaks on so many levels

Last edited:
Bruh you always going to these private events first you didn't give cari champion the pipe(you have a girl so it's all good) now this. Throw your boy an invite
nerd.gif

Yeah man, we do work over here #Quickstrike

Always down to link w/my NT brethren.. just gotta remember the first rule of NT when we're out on these streets..

Last edited:
Bruh you always going to these private events first you didn't give cari champion the pipe(you have a girl so it's all good) now this. Throw your boy an invite :nerd:

Yeah man, we do work over here #throwwwback

Always down to link w/my NT brethren.. just gotta remember the first rule of NT when we're out on these streets..
Doesn't need to be said dude

One up

Last edited:
O yea...yes yes I do **** with Public Bar shout out to verbal for bring it up. Can't remember if I was telling Henny or Tdogg2k about it when I ran into them chicks during that whiskey walk but we need to go there and watch some games, pick up some chicks off gp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom