TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMV :nthat:

I need to link up with some of yall. Need some more people to hoop with and get at chicks on the weekend

Probably getting a table with one of my homies at a spot tomorrow or Saturday in the district if any of the DMV heads trying to link.

In the flex zone tho so funds got to be proper
smokin.gif
Shout out where yall boys end up, and I might come through and politick with #NT

Last one for the night.. COMPLETELY forgot about one goto spot in Dupont.. Sign of the Whale, over on M st. Stopped through for my boy's free HH earlier.. spot is always packed, especially during the school year..

Not my pic, but this is legit what it looks like more often than not.

GW and Gtown chicks for days..stupid cheap drinks & if you play your hand right, you can walk out of there with plenty of options for the night and a free happy hour for the future.. they give em out like party flyers.    Rumors, which is down the block is a layup as well.. anywhere with college chicks in DC is a go.. I just wouldnt make it my all-night move.. hit HH.. talk up some broads, play your hand, then let the night decide itself.

Last edited:
I dont know what happened or why but I just had an epiphany. All the advice about going for it, not over thinking it, etc. just clicked. It finally made sense.

Today begins a new era.

Last edited:

DMV
nthat.gif

I need to link up with some of yall. Need some more people to hoop with and get at chicks on the weekend
Thats henny and suberzat u need to talk to
@Hennessy @Suberzat1

What's up fellas... What are yall on this weekend?
Cant do it this weekend, I have some training to do plus prepare for this interview.

@Verbal Kint  dude you been hitting these spots on the head. Sign of the Whale is a cool spot  but i wouldnt stay there all night. Too many other options in the area if the chicks not feeling you. Drinks are cheap and have a good selection on draft. He not lying either about how pack it is in there everyone on top of each unless you head far into the back. Good amount of NTawg to choose from along with others chicks getting drinks to party.

Seen this 6'3 maybe 6'2 european chick in there one day but dude she was with was cuffing mad hard. Kinda like she was new to the city and dude happen to speak with her told her lets go out ill show you around but was overbearing like thats his girl/insecure

Alotta good info about DC these last couple pages ...BUT don't listen to the part bout not that many black spots, it's tons of em :lol: , more/better than most cities ... just gotta know what nights is live and check em out

One of my intern friends who is black said he was only after white girls in DC :smh: I told him he was tripping. This is chocolate city. Still have yet to smash a black girl myself though :lol:

Did y'all feel it when you stepped outside this morning? It's cool...fall is upon us.

suberzat1 suberzat1 I need you to get here ASAP fam. My best friend here has a serious gf and so does my roommate. Maverick needs you Goose. Plz respond.

Jumanji Jumanji I dunno what I'm getting into this weekend. But if you ever wanna ball on Tuesdays or Thursdays around 4-5 PM hit me up.

Last edited:
Man I just think I met ol girl in a state when my body wants more. We smash often but i'm thirstin for new, I don't know how much longer I can hold it.

Man I just think I met ol girl in a state when my body wants more. We smash often but i'm thirstin for new, I don't know how much longer I can hold it.
Just come out for one night with the crew to see if your thought change. One night is all you need dude

Am at school working on an essay. Saw this slimmie (like I said I'm into that now) with a cute librarian look and started talking to her.

We have a lot of common interest but...I couldn't pull the trigger. She's 17 (she's Trini from Trinidad)...just rubbed me the wrong way.

Couldn't ask for the digits. Couldn't imagine myself flirting with a 17 year old...like I went from mack mode to older brother mode soooo fast.

mean.gif
 That Tyga-life is not for me.

Last edited:

Am at school working on an essay. Saw this slimmie (like I said I'm into that now) with a cute librarian look and started talking to her.

We have a lot of common interest but...I couldn't pull the trigger. She's 17 (she's Trini from Trinidad)...just rubbed me the wrong way.

Couldn't ask for the digits. Couldn't imagine myself flirting with a 17 year old...like I went from mack mode to older brother mode soooo fast.

mean.gif
How old are you?

mean.gif
How old are you?
21. I just dont see myself smashing anyone below 19.

One of my intern friends who is black said he was only after white girls in DC
mean.gif
I told him he was tripping. This is chocolate city. Still have yet to smash a black girl myself though
laugh.gif

Did y'all feel it when you stepped outside this morning? It's cool...fall is upon us.

@Suberzat1 I need you to get here ASAP fam. My best friend here has a serious gf and so does my roommate. Maverick needs you Goose. Plz respond.

@juicyju I dunno what I'm getting into this weekend. But if you ever wanna ball on Tuesdays or Thursdays around 4-5 PM hit me up.
We hoop at Washington Sports Club, in Columbia Hgts. Saturdays at 1. Good comp once fall hits, summertime is hit or miss due to cats hooping outside.

Last edited:
One of my intern friends who is black said he was only after white girls in DC :smh: I told him he was tripping. This is chocolate city. Still have yet to smash a black girl myself though :lol:

[@=/u/77141/Suberzat1]@Suberzat1[/@] I need you to get here ASAP fam. My best friend here has a serious gf and so does my roommate. Maverick needs you Goose. Plz respond.

[@=/u/41253/juicyju]@juicyju[/@] I dunno what I'm getting into this weekend. But if you ever wanna ball on Tuesdays or Thursdays around 4-5 PM hit me up.

We hoop at Washington Sports Club, in Columbia Hgts. Saturdays at 1. Good comp once fall hits, summertime is hit or miss due to cats hooping outside.

I play at the Pentagon. Casual pick up games with a mix of different skill levels so it's fun and balanced. But there are good players and it can get competitive too. It's a really nice indoor full court with racks of TF1000s laying around :pimp:

Im in neq orleans right now fotr a bachelot party. What's a good strip club to take the bachelor to (we all prefer diff chicks eg white, black etc) so something with enough variety is good.

Im in neq orleans right now fotr a bachelot party. What's a good strip club to take the bachelor to (we all prefer diff chicks eg white, black etc) so something with enough variety is good.
A lot of my boys like she she's

[@=/u/77141/Suberzat1]@Suberzat1[/@] I need you to get here ASAP fam. My best friend here has a serious gf and so does my roommate. Maverick needs you Goose. Plz respond.

[@=/u/41253/juicyju]@juicyju[/@] I dunno what I'm getting into this weekend. But if you ever wanna ball on Tuesdays or Thursdays around 4-5 PM hit me up.

I play at the Pentagon. Casual pick up games with a mix of different skill levels so it's fun and balanced. But there are good players and it can get competitive too. It's a really nice indoor full court with racks of TF1000s laying around :pimp:
Going to have to see what the comp is like run that pick and roll with you

I play at the Pentagon. Casual pick up games with a mix of different skill levels so it's fun and balanced. But there are good players and it can get competitive too. It's a really nice indoor full court with racks of TF1000s laying around
pimp.gif
I havent played there since the Arenas years.  Can you still get on with a DOD CAC, and do they play on Saturdays, or just weekdays? We used to hoop alot at Henderson Hall on Ft. Myers too, but its been awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom