TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
HATE cuddling. Truth be told, after I nut, all I want to do is play 2k, or watch a movie by myself. Chicks that get up and leave are appreciated.

I fake sleep and eventually just go to sleep to avoid the awkward convos women want to have after sex. Especially if you put it down.

What's Halloween looking like this weekend fellas? Supposed to be a mansion party in college park, md with the Thots on my end.

:nerd: what's good then bro? We in there lls?

Think a girl I know is going to the same Halloween party Wavy mentioned smh. That's essentially a c-block for the entire night :smh:

But I'd still go and if it's dark then I'll just make sure to stay out of her view lls

Yo have you guys ever had a situation where you smashed a joint and if you see her in public the greeting she gives is enough for almost ANYBODY especially girls to be like "oh he must have hit that or even worse 'is that his girl'? Never fails to happen with this particular girl.

Also, I have to move back to ATL. Almost forgot how I used to do numbers down there, and how approachable most of the chicks there are. AUC homecoming this past weekend was an absolute movie. Layups.

If you like black women, it's a must you make the pilgrimage to ATL on a weekend that's lit.

Last edited:
Yea, definitely got to make my way down to ATL. I'm already hip to the amount of thriving that can be done.

How do I handle this situation fam...

lady i've been dating for a solid month has been pretty cold to me last few times we hung out. Initially we hooked up and she was all over my jock. We went to a comedy show and had a blast on Sunday and when I went it in for the kill at the end of the night she just gave me a hug and nodded no to kissing.  I asked her if she wanted to do something for halloween and she said she will let me know...

Since y'all are relationships expert what do you think I should do?

How do I handle this situation fam...

lady i've been dating for a solid month has been pretty cold to me last few times we hung out. Initially we hooked up and she was all over my jock. We went to a comedy show and had a blast on Sunday and when I went it in for the kill at the end of the night she just gave me a hug and nodded no to kissing.  I asked her if she wanted to do something for halloween and she said she will let me know...

Since y'all are relationships expert what do you think I should do?
Did you ask her why she rejected the kiss?

@Johnny cakes  nah imma bout to do it. 

My boy also told me I should've been more aggressive and held her hand or hugged her shoulder. I wasn't really feeling that vibe from her during the date. 

@Mark Antony  i hear you brody. I'm gonna clarify it first because it seemed really weird for it to happen randomly. Wouldn't be surprised if she was hooking up with another dude or she just straight cold blooded. 

Why hit her up about it? Walk away without saying a thing. Don't look like a sad boy. Her mind is made up and you asking a bunch of questions is going to make her like you less.

Why hit her up about it? Walk away without saying a thing. Don't look like a sad boy. Her mind is made up and you asking a bunch of questions is going to make her like you less.

At the same time, who cares if she likes him less? She already "lost interest". So this could be a situation where he learns what turned her cold, and it may not be something applicable to other situations but much better to at least know what her reasoning was whether logical or not.

@gotJz  @mgrand15  also very true gentleman. Its been a minute since I've been with a stuck up female so I tend to forget how they operate 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

At the same time, who cares if she likes him less? She already "lost interest". So this could be a situation where he learns what turned her cold, and it may not be something applicable to other situations but much better to at least know what her reasoning was whether logical or not.

I guess. I could just never do that with my attitude.

i'm going to see what she says and go from there. 

2 ways for me:

Bump or still have fun with her.

Sometimes it's better not to know or to look down the rabbit hole.
You don't always need to know "WHY" something didn't work out.
It's better to just walk away, especially if it isn't someone you were exclusive with or had a deep bond with.
She owes you nothing and vice versa.
Move on and do you and leave the rest to the birds[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

So I get to work today and a co worker who is a girl came up to me and said "I saw Julie (an ex coworker) last night and asked she about you...she didn't care what anyone else is doing and how they are, she just wanted to know how you were and that she misses you".

Now here's the thing fellow yambino's. She's straight up wifey material. Good looking girl, good head on her shoulders. I have a tendency of getting signs mixed up. It's been a while since I texted her, I recently just ended it with man ex gf for the second time.

So question is, how would you approach this?

Nah, stop trying to apply logic to attraction. Let her be. They usually come back around anyways.

First off, my dudes gotta stop with the wifey material jargon[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I only say that because you are seeing surface things. One minute she can display those requirements and do a switch up on your *** the next.
"When **** hits the fan are you still a fan"
Second, shoot your shot.
It's clear she feels some type of way(although having someone communicate hear say could set you up for failure), just send a clear and direct text.
"Hey it's been a minute since we've seen each other, let's get some drinks and catch up"
And lay your macketh down in person[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom