TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah it's funny because her roommate doesn't have that much money so she will go out with guys on tinder for meals. But then she met this guy (who has money) who she started seeing a few times a week and would always pay for her. They got in a fight because he was literally paying for everything (even groceries when she offered to cook for him) and it was making her uncomfortable.

Definitely agree about being able to keep things fresh. I really look forward to weekends with this chick because we are always out doing stuff and her friends are real cool too.

Me and the wife practically take turns paying for dinner and such. You have to have that understanding on both sides that if we in this together who's paying for what don't even matter. I know men have that mindset to be providers and most of us were raised that as men we pay for everything but allowing your woman to bless you will not make you less of a man and it will let you see how much she is investing in you

Agreed with the whole splitting talk. Me & my girl split a lot of things. Sometimes she'll even offer to go out to dinner that it's on her. Really does make everything easier & makes you look forward to going out.

I just want a chick that enjoys giving head

Yo henn whats up with that 5'9 chick 
nerd.gif

Me and the wife practically take turns paying for dinner and such. You have to have that understanding on both sides that if we in this together who's paying for what don't even matter. I know men have that mindset to be providers and most of us were raised that as men we pay for everything but allowing your woman to bless you will not make you less of a man and it will let you see how much she is investing in you
Preach.

Yo henn whats up with that 5'9 chick :nerd:

My chick does 8) But she hasn't been able to make me nut from it...yet.

And I think she is coming to visit this weekend but my girl was talking **** about her. Like, "might be a lesbian," etc... So yeah I dunno if that's a good look :lol:

She got a taller semi-thick Asian friend though who I think is sexy.

nerd.gif
My chick does
glasses.gif
But she hasn't been able to make me nut from it...yet.

And I think she is coming to visit this weekend but my girl was talking **** about her. Like, "might be a lesbian," etc... So yeah I dunno if that's a good look
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
 send me a pic but how she going to talk **** about her girl like that

Yo henn whats up with that 5'9 chick :nerd:

My chick does 8) But she hasn't been able to make me nut from it...yet.

And I think she is coming to visit this weekend but my girl was talking **** about her. Like, "might be a lesbian," etc... So yeah I dunno if that's a good look :lol:

:smokin  send me a pic but how she going to talk **** about her girl like that

What you mean? I **** talk you all the time. "He likes Drake a lot, he's a real sensitive guy. Met him playing bball and he reached out to be my friend because I crossed him up so many times. Doesn't know the rules to flip cup. Etc..."

:rofl:

nerd.gif

My chick does
glasses.gif
But she hasn't been able to make me nut from it...yet.

And I think she is coming to visit this weekend but my girl was talking **** about her. Like, "might be a lesbian," etc... So yeah I dunno if that's a good look
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
 send me a pic but how she going to talk **** about her girl like that
What you mean? I **** talk you all the time. "He likes Drake a lot, he's a real sensitive guy. Met him playing bball and he reached out to be my friend because I crossed him up so many times. Doesn't know the rules to flip cup. Etc..."
roll.gif
roll.gif
LSU rules to flip cup is different than Syracuse homie

roll.gif
roll.gif
Telling these females you crossed me now you telling NT

Last edited:
:lol: I'm just kidding. I only say good things. But for real she asked how I know tdogg2k tdogg2k the other day and I froze up for a second then said met him playing basketball at the PAC.

This is true. Chick I'm messing with now pays for my stuff and when I try to comp her back she shuts me down. We take turns paying. Went out with her the other night and had to wait until she went to the bathroom to pay just cause she wouldn't allow me to.

Last edited:
I dont think he's wrecking at all.. and I appreciate when cats test my chick.  Females constantly need to be tested and go through that "nah *****" bootcamp of sorts, so that they are continually intune with that they want.  Temptation is a reality of life.. just because something is being offered, doesn't mean she has to take it.  If the broad takes it, she can keep it.. shes not for me and he's doing me a favor.  #ye shrug

How is this instance a test to your chick when (in dudes case) she the one thats coming on to him... thats disrespect fam

:lol:  yea tdogg2k doesnt hoop so im going to have to think of something myself for him
Lol thank god i just dropped weight and dont look like a retired pga golfer anymore.

Last edited:
Lol thank god i just dropped weight and dont look like a retured pga golfer anymore.

Weren't you wearing a Titleist hat last time I saw you? Thought the retired PGA golfer was the look you were going for.

Last edited:
This man knows :smokin

Honestly the reason why a lot of guys feel hurt when a relationship ends is because of the money and time they spent on the girl and they feel it was all a waste
What cats have to stop doing at some point, is thinking they have to take care of a female to keep her around, or acting like its a badge of man honor to fit the bill for everything.  Split things down the middle from day one, set a standard and you will worry less about losing your "investment".

Word. I split everything with the chick I'm seeing now and it makes things so much less stressful. I don't ever have to worry about going out and paying for two people. It's awesome because it makes me want to go out for dinner, dates, drinking, etc... more instead of just chilling at home and saving money. This is another reason why I don't think I'll ever date another chick in college (unless her parents give her a lot of money to play with) because although I didn't mind paying for my ex since she was broke, we would've been able to have a lot more fun going out if she paid her own way.

The chick I'm with now treats me too good. Said she ordered my birthday present yesterday when I told her all I wanted was the Star Wars tix she already bought me. She said she got me something else too. I made her dinner last night and then rolled up after. She started topping me off soon as I start :pimp: Really makes you feel like a king 8)

This is Sunday, right?

How is this instance a test to your chick when (in dudes case) she the one thats coming on to him... thats disrespect fam
Lol thank god i just dropped weight and dont look like a retired pga golfer anymore.
He or any random dude that isn't a friend, has no reason to respect me. .these mfer's don't know me.. all's fair in love and war so rock on sheist dudes. My chick either chooses to hold me down or she doesnt.  No sweat either way.  Lots of femmes out here.

And there's really no way to know if your chick is out there flirting and thirst trapping UNTIL she meets someone who can test her resolve.. until then, its all conjecture.. and no reason to chase what-if's. Youre good until youre not good anymore.  I just really cant fathom why cats get so up in arms about chicks who hypothetically do ****.  Wait until stuff happens, if it happens, fire that ***.. until then.. enjoy the yambs, and just keep an eye open.

Last edited:

He or any random dude that isn't a friend, has no reason to respect me. .these mfer's don't know me.. all's fair in love and war so rock on sheist dudes. My chick either chooses to hold me down or she doesnt.  No sweat either way.  Lots of femmes out here.

Word, can't spend your life worrying. SHE should respect you, not someone you don't know.

And I make decent money, and my chick makes more but we alternate. Sometimes i'll be on chill mode because I'm not willing to drop bread on an expensive night but she'll pay because she still wants to go.

His situation though. Now hes actively seeking to home wreck.
Thats just weak imo. If her dude isnt doing his job and our nt member is falling in to the thirst trap. He gets no sort of reps or cool points for that. Thats like hunting for prey you already sedated. .... go for the fresh kill of the literally billions of other chicks who are single...

My only point was im not about to give any type of cool points or guide him in actively homewrecking. **** is just weak and pure form

Word, can't spend your life worrying. SHE should respect you, not someone you don't know.

And I make decent money, and my chick makes more but we alternate. Sometimes i'll be on chill mode because I'm not willing to drop bread on an expensive night but she'll pay because she still wants to go.
His situation though. Now hes actively seeking to home wreck.
Thats just weak imo. If her dude isnt doing his job and our nt member is falling in to the thirst trap. He gets no sort of reps or cool points for that. Thats like hunting for prey you already sedated. .... go for the fresh kill of the literally billions of other chicks who are single...

My only point was im not about to give any type of cool points or guide him in actively homewrecking. **** is just weak and pure form
Precisely.. in the scenario given by homeboy.. the chick is in the wrong.. and all will be revealed.  Who knows how the BF will carry it though.. will he ignore the signs.. will he forgive her and hold her tight.. will he drop her once things inevitably come to light.. who knows.  but the next man owes him no favors..  if shes throwing it at him, or giving him vibes.. in his world, shortie is single. 

I know plenty of dudes who DONOT want to know their chick is cheating, or will completely ignore that crap and instead think its something they are doing wrong.  So no need to over-correct.  life is what it is. Gotta let things play out.  Thats life's plan for their relationship, so que sera sera

I feel you on the lauding of the act, but we all think differently.. this is a yamb thread and he was looking for insights on how to conquer the yambs, not high-fives

Last edited:
Definitely don't applaud dude, but keeping it funky a lot of the one nighters/short termers ya'll hit probably had a man, just didn't ask. To actively go after someone you know is taken only exposes the weakness in your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom