TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ thats 100% what im saying.
I mean we all have talked to chick with man at the very least unknowingly.
I know ive smashed one or two who have been involved. But i also had no knowledge prior. To go in knowingly is whack.

I agree that your girl should have the strength to withstand temptations... but.....
At the same time if you have a solid relationship with her then there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

And thats without being a simp or whatever u want to call it.
Lifes not a game where she should be tested periodically. She will there is no doubt about that. But you made it seem like they should be put the test every so often...

I have 2 chicks now that i dont even have to worry about stepping out because not only do i lay it down physically i also keep em stimulated in all other aspects.

Yes this is thread about yambs. And he is asking about how to get a lady on his side. .
But a lot of us in here have stronger morals than that and we've talked about this before and consensually think. Thats not a good move and weak.
Maybe hes knew and didnt know about our past talks...but the tone in the original post was as if he was happy and ready to be on his trey songz mr. Steal your girl tip.

That scenario almost always ends in 1 of 2 ways..
He plays the simp trying to grasp for her attention to no prevail.

2. He hits she still stays with homeboy and he made his silly conquest knowingly but still wants daps and pounds. I mean is the chick olivia munn. Is she worth the headache...
Imo not many chicks are especially ones involved and proud to cheat. Sounds like a case she may be burning brothas anyway

That feel when a chick reaches for her wallet when the bill comes, no questions asked is priceless (no pun intended) :smokin

lol Chick I went out with last week (and who im going out with tonight)
after sushi (first date) I grab the check. and she goes. hey can I contribute. I say naw its cool I got it..
she goes good lol i just wanted to offer

I laughed and said you just did better than 75% of the chicks I ever talked to much appreciated for offering

Well now that I think about it, I did have one that spent cash on me. She was a senior and I was a junior. She was already 18 and I was 16 at the time. She literally only had like 3 classes so she would go home early or go to work.

I remember she invited me over to her spot after school and she took care of me that afternoon. I was very young and hella dumb so I immediately left right after. I should have stayed and went for round 2. I was ashamed and embarrased though because she was older and I didn't really put it down right. Plus she had just bought me a whole bunch of food and made me feel at home.

You see what happened was, I didn't have any condoms so I asked my boy for one the day before. I didn't thoroughly check what he had given me but I didn't think about it until I tried to put it in. This MF'er gave me a non lubricated rubber and me thinking I was an expert had a hard time putting it on. :stoneface:

So much friction against my meat trying to roll it down. It had some type of powder on it too so it made me dry. I didn't give her enough foreplay so when I went in, it hurt her more. I ended up busting quick and going limp shortly after. That was the only condom I had on me too.

Damn, didn't know so many dudes were putting up with bum *** chicks. Actually eerie ya'll ain't never met a chick that pays when that's the majority of what I encounter. Region matters too I guess, but even when we were both broke, my ex would pay.

Remember going get food and drinks after class with this chick and I pull out my card to pay. She said how you know I wasn't going to pay for our meal. "Cause chicks don't normally pay for meal."

Pulls out her card and pays.

Just depends on the type of cat you are.

Word. I've never felt obligated to cover the bill 100%. Even if I cover the first date, shorty would cover the 2nd.
If a chick wants to show her value, she wont hesitate to spend a little money on you.

Very refreshing and a clean slate to start over from.  But do yourself a favor and cop the google voice number or whatsapp for the new conquests.  
Ok coooool. Hell yea I do feel kinda better already. 
pimp.gif

Yall ever see an ex and it just trips you up big time?

Like, it's not the first time I've seen her since the break up, but man for some reason I just started trippin. Started listening to songs I listened to when we were together, etc. :smh:

Yall ever see an ex and it just trips you up big time?

Like, it's not the first time I've seen her since the break up, but man for some reason I just started trippin. Started listening to songs I listened to when we were together, etc. :smh:
happens to the best of us man but all you can do is just let go and move on brotha.

Talking about ol boy I'm saying how he know the next chick mass and box won't be on point

Jennifer was the first random name that came to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom