TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Talking to two chicks right now. Started this like a day or two ago. Would it be weird to ask both out on Saturday? I figure if they both say yes I'll set something up with one in the morning and one in the night. One says yes I'll go out with her at night. If they both say no then I'll just go out with my friends. Either way I'm going out.
:smokin I see no problems here dude. Ball is in ya court but save the better of the two chicks for the evening date.

Last edited:
:smokin I see no problems here dude. Ball is in ya court but save the better of the chicks for the evening date.

Yeah the later date would be with me and my friends. Idk if thats weird but at least she'll be around more ppl than me. We are going to watch the Skins game and grab brew. All my friends booed up so there will be other girls there. Idk if its too much too soon tho for a first date.

Last edited:
Yeah the later date would be with me and my friends. Idk if thats weird but at least she'll be around more ppl than me. We are going to watch the Skins game and grab brew. All my friends booed up so there will be other girls there. Idk if its too much too soon tho for a first date.
Don't worry about your friends focus on your business tune them out. It's a meet up strictly not a date. Dates are later on down the line. If you rush it calling it a date the female is mentally saying its not a date and will have the desperate label printed on you. You have to ease into it turning into a real date later on. No pulling rookie moves.

Last edited:
Don't worry about your friends focus on your business tune them out. It's a meet up strictly not a date. Dates are later on down the line. If you rush it calling it a date the female is mentally saying its not a date. You have to ease into it turning into a real date later on. No pulling rookie moves.

Very true. I mean ive done crazier stuff on first meet ups. Don't think this would be too problematic. Just gotta see how they both feel about sports and go from there.

Well I never dated a convicted felon but my ex (not nt) smaked the **** out of me and I still can't hear from my left ear. Be carful because you're not gonna get smaked, more like stabbed.

sounds like a good time indeed.
need a good place to take a girl for the first time. hows bowling?

sounds like a good time indeed.
need a good place to take a girl for the first time. hows bowling?

I'm too good at bowling. Like I can't lose even if I tried. Feelings gonna be hurt. I think this meet up will be at a good place. It's at a Dave & Busters. I love that damn place man.

Would I? ???
Already have
roll.gif

Thats my wheel house right there.
As chris rock said "theres some good P under that gut"

Didn't you just get outta a relationship? Some of your posts make it seem like you don't know how to deal with women. Or am I misreading it?

Because I got out of a relationship and I'm asking for advice I can't deal with women? Makes sense. Help
me.

Man I've been the relationship type dude all my life . Never really just dated around or just messed with chicks. 2016 I'm gonna be that, ***** don't call me after today, type dude. I'm just trying to get a head start before the new year.
Geeze man.

I think you should get off the internet and turn off your phone for a week and refresh yourself, that's just my opinion though :lol:

I'm too good at bowling. Like I can't lose even if I tried. Feelings gonna be hurt. I think this meet up will be at a good place. It's at a Dave & Busters. I love that damn place man.

db too much to do. theres a nice bowling alley by 42nd in ny w unlimited bowling mon thru wed for a good price. that on top of a few drinks and it sounds good. or she'll get violent asap . win win

db too much to do. theres a nice bowling alley by 42nd in ny w unlimited bowling mon thru wed for a good price. that on top of a few drinks and it sounds good. or she'll get violent asap . win win

That's sounds good. Prosper. Unlimited bowling>

Because I got out of a relationship and I'm asking for advice I can't deal with women? Makes sense. Help
me.

Man I've been the relationship type dude all my life . Never really just dated around or just messed with chicks. 2016 I'm gonna be that, ***** don't call me after today, type dude. I'm just trying to get a head start before the new year.
Geeze man.
Repped for the explanation. I wasn't coming at you fam, I was just asking. The simple answer that most of us are gonna tell you is to just shoot your shot. They're not always gonna fall, but keep shooting.

Repped for the explanation. I wasn't coming at you fam, I was just asking. The simple answer that most of us are gonna tell you is to just shoot your shot. They're not always gonna fall, but keep shooting.

I know man. Just gotta get over this shy **** I got when approaching females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom