TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I only did the brunch thing once. We ain't even get to drink mimosas. Food was mad good tho. Expensive as hell but worth it. Good times.

Girl ain't hit me up. Gonna count this as a loss. But I shot my shot.

I think I only did the brunch thing once. We ain't even get to drink mimosas. Food was mad good tho. Expensive as hell but worth it. Good times.

Girl ain't hit me up. Gonna count this as a loss. But I shot my shot.

Not supposed to do a fancy expensive brunch

Supposed to be a fun laid back brunch with bottomless mimosas that's cheaper than a dinner date

Where they do expensive brunch at anyways? That's missing the point of brunch. We don't have anything over 15 bucks on our menu.

Where they do expensive brunch at anyways? That's missing the point of brunch. We don't have anything over 15 bucks on our menu.

Place was some fancy restaurant. Got there like with 10 mins left for mimosas. In Fact maybe we got there late and we ain't even know that we ain't have brunch lol.

Damn. Oh well now you know. That's why I love where I work. We aren't fancy but one of the best places around. No where else can you go get duck, monkfish or a triple cheseburger and wash it down with the finest wine under the sun or wash it down with a red dog. :rofl: we don't give af as long as the foods good.

A Round of Strawberry Lemonade Mimosas and a stack of waffles with fresh cut strawberries, sweet cream,
sausage, cheese grits, poached eggs, bowl of mixed fruit while enjoying the early morning feeling.........[emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji]

It was snowing mad hard that day too. But they had some banging *** spaghetti with spicy shrimp. Think they charged me like 10-15 bucks for a side of bacon.

**** that now, McDonalds and chill, because we don't go on dates.

Unreal. I don't even know what place that is but I hate them for that. :lol:. That's the price of like a quarter case of bacon. Unless that side was like 3 pounds they gouged the hell out of you.

It was snowing mad hard that day too. But they had some banging *** spaghetti with spicy shrimp. Think they charged me like 10-15 bucks for a side of bacon.

**** that now, McDonalds and chill, because we don't go on dates.
Nothing wrong with McD's but got to finesse that ****

Unreal. I don't even know what place that is but I hate them for that. :lol:. That's the price of like a quarter case of bacon. Unless that side was like 3 pounds they gouged the hell out of you.

The company I had > the price

Hope I can finesse tomorrow when I go out.

Try the mussel bar in downtown Bethesda for brunch I think it's unlimited Mimosa's for like 20 bucks, the food is OK

I've been told numerous times Society in downtown silver spring is the Truth when it comes to Brunch

Lol yall ever been to a restaurant and saw it was approved by "***'s that Brunch" first time I saw that I was rolling....but I guess they have clout around here I was talking to a girl about a week ago who refers to their list when she's looking for brunch spots in the city

Girl hit me up and said she can't make it but that we should hang out some other time.

Not sure if this is an L but at least she replied right?

Man I love light skin Spanish joints

this chick I Been talking to said f that lets have brunch at ur crib for the first meetup, I'm like coo lol
Nope never bring a girl to the crib for the first time unless you peeped her actions beforehand in public somewhere else. Got to play smart. But if she can cook a legit breakfast then cool.

Naw its not a L...move on and do something better

Yeah I feel you but idk if I should stop hitting her up or still hit her up from time to time so she can finally come. I just need her to think this ain't gonna be an episode of criminal minds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom