TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mugen I swear I copy and paste your advice into this secret group me and my boys got on facebook.
You need your own blog bro ASAP!
I was feeling bad for dropping my main today then I came here and read those terrible stories and remembered that these females are ruthless!
:smh:

im curious what went wrong in your relationship that lead you breaking up with her?
I just couldn't deal with her insecurities, she needed someone  to love her, anyone really not necessarily me. Always breaking up with me for attention. On some level we just didn't connect like that, I met another girl and decided to end things before anything intimate happened. 

As always I rep for Mugen, but I gotta say I've been frequenting this thread a lot more lately, and I like the direction it's taking. A lot less humble bragging and a lot more honest  banter and helpful knowledge being dropped by a lot of ya'll. I remember when girl threads on here were all the same and all devolved into posters trying to not so secretly flex how many females they had. I appreciate a lot of ya'll and care about the feedback ya'll always give. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
damn seems like a lot of people on the thread are going through some time of break up.
ohwell.gif

speed dating went pretty well. 5/10 chicks I spoke to were smashable, their ages ranged from 25-34. I felt I really connected with just one. After the first chick, it seems like time flew for the other nine as far as the 6 minute time limit was concerned. Funniest thing about last night was that 4 of the chicks I spoke to were coworkers :lol:

I'll find out from the coordinator on who I matched with later today. I like my chances though. I'm glad that I got out the box and tried something new and would definitely do it again. Brahs, I would strongly encourage y'all to try it....at least once.

NT famb... what's good mayne...

Sorry I havent been posting in this thread as much... Me and the lady I've been digging... things are kinda progressing.

And the crazy part is that she has raised the bar so high, i find myself bored with other chicks. More of my time is spent texting her, kicking w/ her, etc. I try to make her life easy as hell b/c she does it for me... We went on a roadtrip.. and this damb girl showed up w/ sandwiches made... i was like "what's that for?"

her: well, my momb always makes stuff for my dad when they go on trips so he wont have to worry about stopping.. Plus, i wanted to make you a sandwich.

:wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

w/ other chicks... If a bird aint trying to come give up the yambs/wop within 10 text messages... I just dont even sweat it...

My patience has become SOOOOOO short w/ other chicks. :lol:

While I understand that this is good, i still try to shoot my game to random chicks to stay crisp, and have a couple backups i keep warm just in case things break bad.

But seriously.. I dig this chick.

She told me she loved me.. and i actually waited until the next day to tell her... I had been in love with her two months into the relationship, but i had to keep it g and hold back. :lol:

So, I'm not going to have too many more stories. Let the TAY famb live on... I'm not retiring, though..

If yall still want some advice, my PM box is always open and i respond to everyone.

:pimp: :pimp:

That good Ricky, you might as well throw your jersey up in the rafter with the rest before the year is over

You want her back bro? I'll bet you a hundred you do [emoji]128513[/emoji] lol

I did early in the break up but now I'm sure she's a different person I wouldn't like. When we first started dating I told her she wasn't my type. As the years passed she became my type. Now, she's not my type again. I'll take that bet tho.

I've had some rank box and had to come home the next day where the fam was having a baby shower, and of course had to run errands before I could hop in the shower. :smh: I could feel all the females in my fam tearing me apart with their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom