TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey look its 5pm, lets head to the bar after work to get some D?

Bro if that was a female's mindset everyone would be getting it in 24/7 :lol:

Brb getting together list for tomorrows adventure.

I'm off work, will be on the motorcycle.. And swag will be in abundance.

operation: grocery store yambs.

t minus 14 hours.

Good luck bro. I was in the school bookstore today (first day of semester, biddies everywhere) and me and this girl and I eye ****** each other a couple of times. Next thing you know i realized she's following my boy and i up and down the isles literally a foot next to us. Smh it was too easy and puccied out. Could have been potential yambs for the semester. I froze like a little ***** :smh: :x

Last edited:

Good luck bro. I was in the school bookstore today (first day of semester, biddies everywhere) and me and this girl and I eye ****** each other a couple of times. Next thing you know i realized she's following my boy and i up and down the isles literally a foot next to us. Smh it was too easy and puccied out. Could have been potential yambs for the semester. I froze like a little ***** :smh: :x

Watch you never see her on campus again :lol:

i'm hitting the grocery store every damb day this week...

partly cuz i'm broke... but also cuz i wanna pull a new yamb...

i know we've went over this before... but please rehash some of yall grocery store tips and stories...

reps will be given accordingly.

Yep go to the produce and ask "wanna know where the real cucumber is?" then look down at your pants

Last edited:
i dated 2 bbws... both 5 days each

only way im with a big girl now, is if she gets big while shes with me.

don't hit up the grocery store after 5. you're better of going from 11-3 cuz those are O's who are either in school or unemployed and will thus have more free time to smash. hit up bars after 5 for chicks who are stressed from work and just wanna get it in.

Moe knows.

lol, how is hilarious? I wasn't trying to be funny. 

Give us from your female perspective how you would like to be approached by a male in the grocery store setting?
You co-sign the whole where'd you find [insert item} spiel? How about im trying to make [insert dish] whats ingredients?

man I've answered that question AT LEAST twice.... :lol: I'm over it at this point

it was hilarious because it kinda makes sense.... of course it's flawed, but I could still see how one could reach that conclusion.

went on a date with this girl a little over a week ago, Sunday and this past Thursday, also ran into her Friday night at a bar. We made out all 3 nights. Last night I asked her if she wanted to do something this Thursday of Friday and she said she had a dinner date with some camp friends and to definitely stay in touch about Friday. Did I get the cold shoulder because she could have said okay let's do something Friday? Anyway I was planning on not texting her today and Tuesday and just gonna follow up on Wednesday to see what the deal would be for Friday? Any suggestions. Usually good with this stuff but, I've had a good time with this girl and don't want other opinions.

Cheers.
Bro sometimes you gotta let go of your outcomes. like what the other person said on the last few pages back, women can be random, unpredictable, chaotic creatures. You dont know what their next moves will be, just gotta take it as it is and keep on pushin. why constrain and dependent on one particular outcome, when theres more possibilities and better out comes out there for you bro, there's more then one yamb to be discovered my friend, stop worrying and start living.

got rejected weeks back after going out with this one chick my cousin said was into me. after a few weeks of talking, she just straight deaded me, leaving me wondering why. no phone calls no texts no nothing. i've NEVER had that happen before.

its been weeeeeks, and it still bugs me randomly time to time. and i dont eem know why. |I

got rejected weeks back after going out with this one chick my cousin said was into me. after a few weeks of talking, she just straight deaded me, leaving me wondering why. no phone calls no texts no nothing. i've NEVER had that happen before.

its been weeeeeks, and it still bugs me randomly time to time. and i dont eem know why. |I

That's just part of dating. Some girls will just pull the fade away and disappear maneuver, so they don't have to tell you to your face that they're not into you.

get over here bro..
:smh:

T minus 3 hours till I start patrolling grocery stores in.a 3 mile radius.

Don't know what kind of healthy stuff to cop...

Operation: grocery yambs will definitely be a learning experience.

It happens. I'm completely outcome independent this year though. She fades away? I ain't got now worries. Tough not to wonder why when you think you're that dude though.

What do you guys think just happened in this situation...

Walking to the bus stop I was fresh obsidian 12s gold watch I'm feeling myself listening to Young Scooter...

This beautiful light skin chick she sounded different proper with a island accent it was sexy, she was petite nice ratio...

Right when i get to the stop out the corner of my eye i seen her sizing me so she just says " Good Morning" and proceeds to ask me stuff like what school I go to and what time the bus arrives...

Unfortunately I didnt ask for her # do you guys think she wanted me to ask her for her # or just small talk until the bus got there?

This girl has literally been on my mind since early this morning (7:20)

Last edited:

If a week goes by and she doesnt initiate hanging out between convo, just let it go playboi.

Walking to the bus stop I was fresh obsidian 12s gold watch I'm feeling myself listening to Young Scooter...

This beautiful light skin chick she sounded different proper with a island accent it was sexy, she was petite nice ratio...

Right when i get to the stop out the corner of my eye i seen her sizing me so she just says " Good Morning" and proceeds to ask me stuff like what school I go to and what time the bus arrives...

Unfortunately I didnt ask for her # do you guys think she wanted me to ask her for her # or just small talk until the bus got there?

Jeez bro be more Beta, I kid.

But it would def not have hurt to go for the digits, nothin to lose yung chap.

being from the islands and knowing how the girls operate, you lost if you didnt get that number. Most caribbean women make moves if they like you they not like some of these other women who play games, the fact that she asked you anything other than the bus time shows she was interested and you should have capitalize on the moment , hope you see her again op goodluck

Yessir the tweak was heavy for you on this particular morning.

You should have hit her with a, "I don't want to chance waiting on the bus again to continue our conversation. It's a bit inconsistent and that's not how I do things. Hit her with a smile while simultaneously whipping your phone out. How about you put your number in my phone and we can continue over lunch/dinner/caroling/etc.

get over here bro..
:smh:

T minus 3 hours till I start patrolling grocery stores in.a 3 mile radius.

Don't know what kind of healthy stuff to cop...

Operation: grocery yambs will definitely be a learning experience.

OP try your neighborhood CO-OP if you want to go for healthy greens, fruits, and fresh catches.

Then you hit up your big box grocer for Gatorade, feta chesse, bottled water, and etc. Giving chicks the illusion that you eat right, avoid the temptations that a place like that can bring. I recommend Kroger because they have a big organic section.

You can scoop some decent MILF yambs in there as well.

If a week goes by and she doesnt initiate hanging out between convo, just let it go playboi.

had this happen as well (well similar)
she lives an hour away so on the weekends i would drive to her spot and vice versa, spend the night, smash a few times and repeat every other weekend. this went on for about 2 months.

One Friday that was set up already, like im tellin her im about to be on my way, NO RESPONSE. I figured somethin happend, sent concerned texts and all, NO answer. i tried like 5 texts over the next week. after no answer, i just deaded in my head. she still likes my statuses on FB tho...so she is alive lol.

It happens. I'm completely outcome independent this year though. She fades away? I ain't got now worries. Tough not to wonder why when you think you're that dude though.

basically this. :lol:

it just randomly bugs me from time to time. i dont sit and sulk over it.

had this happen as well (well similar)
she lives an hour away so on the weekends i would drive to her spot and vice versa, spend the night, smash a few times and repeat every other weekend. this went on for about 2 months.

One Friday that was set up already, like im tellin her im about to be on my way, NO RESPONSE. I figured somethin happend, sent concerned texts and all, NO answer. i tried like 5 texts over the next week. after no answer, i just deaded in my head. she still likes my statuses on FB tho...so she is alive lol.

this too. she has the audacity to like my IG posts, though. :lol:

Last edited:
being from the islands and knowing how the girls operate, you lost if you didnt get that number. Most caribbean women make moves if they like you they not like some of these other women who play games, the fact that she asked you anything other than the bus time shows she was interested and you should have capitalize on the moment , hope you see her again op goodluck

west indian cosign of approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom