TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think just happened in this situation...

Walking to the bus stop I was fresh obsidian 12s gold watch I'm feeling myself listening to Young Scooter...

This beautiful light skin chick she sounded different proper with a island accent it was sexy, she was petite nice ratio...

Right when i get to the stop out the corner of my eye i seen her sizing me so she just says " Good Morning" and proceeds to ask me stuff like what school I go to and what time the bus arrives...

Unfortunately I didnt ask for her # do you guys think she wanted me to ask her for her # or just small talk until the bus got there?

This girl has literally been on my mind since early this morning (7:20)

wow, you dropped the ball something crazy like :smh:

Last edited:
so this chick i barely knows thinks I like her (i do). How am I supposed to talk to her if shes being so shy and awkard and giving one word answers, like is it because she straight up hates me n wants no part with me or is it that shes playing hard to get n wants me to chase her? :smh: Im not scared to get rejected, whats my next move?

so this chick i barely knows thinks I like her (i do). How am I supposed to talk to her if shes being so shy and awkard and giving one word answers, like is it because she straight up hates me n wants no part with me or is it that shes playing hard to get n wants me to chase her? :smh: Im not scared to get rejected, whats my next move?

you just answered your own question--- she's shy. Talk to her, if she keeps giving one word answers then move the f*** on until she gets with the program.

Girl I joke around with on facebook is in the OC visiting...She went here for school but is now in SF working.

She posts she's here visiting. Hit her with the, "On my way!" and she says, "Tomorrow?"

:smokin

Since you're not scared to get rejected. Why not just be upfront about how you feel? Tell her straight up and quit beating around the bush.

Man in a real slump lately and I really don't like stopping chicks in the streets cause it barley works here in NY unless they some hood strags or something . I need to go out more smh
Get involve with your friends that's in a relationship. It'll be easier for their gfs to hook you up with their friends

Work schedule has been killing me and haven't smashed this year.

Thankfully that should change Friday.

Can't wait till I finish intern year and get my own spot

Operation grocery store yambs is a go.
Updates
nerd.gif
Ricky got got by a BBW? 
nerd.gif

Ricky got got by a BBW? :nerd:
:lol:... naw, fambily...

not gonna lie though... i've laid down some thick chicks... not the sloppy ones...

just the type that'll be regarded as a super duper dime brizzle if she was in the right weight class....

hoodie rat thick like bootylicious...

but i went to a couple and didnt see any chicks AT ALL... luckily, i'm broke as a joke so i'm going to be cooking until next paycheck. plenty of grocery store visits.

:pimp: :pimp:

got at a 41 year old lady...

dem hips were wiiiiide as a muh fugga... looked like she used to be the bomb back in the gap...

still somewhat attractive, though...

got her number, gave her mine, and will try to make some plans this weekend...

going for the smash after the second meetup... first one, we just gonna kick it... maybe go out.

got at a 41 year old lady...

dem hips were wiiiiide as a muh fugga... looked like she used to be the bomb back in the gap...

still somewhat attractive, though...

got her number, gave her mine, and will try to make some plans this weekend...

going for the smash after the second meetup... first one, we just gonna kick it... maybe go out.
I admire that old women don't play games and will let you know what they want. Unfortunately, I would be too intimidated to talk to a older women 35+.

Me and my girl split up its been like two weeks

She obviously still has feelings for me and I still have some to

Would it be foul if I laid with some other chick?

I still wanna get back with her tho

Me and my girl split up its been like two weeks

She obviously still has feelings for me and I still have some to

Would it be foul if I laid with some other chick?

I still wanna get back with her tho
Ya'll aint together so technically, you can do what you want and the same goes for her. Follow your heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom