Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

So dudes be bumping that Taylor Swift... Ok.
laugh.gif
Yeah I thought this was a troll thing but ****** really do get in the car and be bumping this broad singing along 
laugh.gif

Y'all different.

lmao at the taylor fans. good for yall.  

but we don't do that around here 
laugh.gif

Not a Taylor Swift fan whatsoever, but I thought we were off that "men should only listen to certain types of music" thing

Im not a Taylor swift "fan" but i do think shes talented.
Not really a fan of that shake it off type music.

This is the only song of hers i like. I think its a solid track lol shrugs flame on

Im an audiophile tho i listen 2 EVERYTHING.

Everytime I've heard a Taylor Swift song it sounds like some bubble gum pop music or Disney ish.... some Lauren Hill, some Adele, they might get bumped.... but Swift though? Hell No!!!

Now Gwen had some ****. Luxurious with Thug. :pimp:
Everytime I've heard a Taylor Swift song it sounds like some bubble gum pop music or Disney ish.... some Lauren Hill, some Adele, they might get bumped.... but Swift though? Hell No!!!

Lauren Hill and Sade. :pimp:

All that other **** is too much girl power talk. Ain't for me at all. :lol:

Why are you surprised? We are on NT where masculinity is defined by music and shoes
laugh.gif
You stay trying too hard.

If I'm gonna bump some female artists, I'd bump No Name Gypsy or maybe FKA Twigs. Maybe some Sade. It's just hard to imagine a grown man riding around bumping that sassy music but to each his own man.

Last edited:
Why are you surprised? We are on NT where masculinity is defined by music and shoes :lol:

You stay trying too hard.

If I'm gonna bump some female artists, I'd bump No Name Gypsy or maybe FKA Twigs. Maybe some Sade. It's just hard to imagine a grown man riding around bumping that sassy music but to each his own man.
Thank you for proving the point macho man

Last edited:
I play 1989 in the car occasionally. It's a pop album but a pretty much flawless one at that in my opinion. I dislike pop for the most part but I can't really say I dislike anything on that album.

I used to bump bad blood because it kinda mirrored what I was going through at the time. Like damn this *** gets me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom