Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

da fap playlist.

These exist?

I think it's more of a respect her Swift, it ain't no secret NT General hates women but some of you go way overboard

Remember when she lowkey tried to call John Mayer a predator to young children in Dear John. She could have got my boy Mayer publicly executed with that song. Even put his name on blast.

She really tries to end people's careers by playing victim. This has to be some clinical sociopath type of behavior.

3445t9v.png

Last edited:
Remember when she lowkey tried to call John Mayer a predator to young children in Dear John. She could have got my boy Mayer publicly executed with that song. Even put his name on blast.

She really tries to end people's careers by playing victim. This has to be some clinical sociopath type of behavior.

3445t9v.png

she said 19 tho

she said 19 tho
She still tried to paint him as a predator preying on the young innocent girl. She said "don't you think 19 is too young." That paints him a certain way. She knows what she's doing.

Last edited:

3445t9v.png

She made a song and video dissing another women (perry) then played the feminist card with nicki minaj talking about she shouldn't be putting other women down.
She put up the voicemail of one of her ex's up on YouTube and then made a song dissing him and called his new girl a *** on the song all while playing the victim.
Sued her childhood guitar teacher for saying he taught her how to play the guitar.

**** this ***** good they got her even though this is all petty

Nah b, I'm open with my ups and downs. Plus I come from where killers with choppas bump that **** and Celine Dion. I'll be clowning.

Why are you surprised? We are on NT where masculinity is defined by music and shoes :lol:

Exactly, it's weird.

Same dudes in here dissing others for listening to Taylor are soft themselves. I honestly believe men who act like that, are down low and have trouble with their own masculinity issues.

Last edited:
WAIT

Grown men really out here listening to Swift?

And instead of just admitting it's weird ya'll out here really tryna defend it?

It really ain't no different than any other random pop song that come on the radio that might be catchy, I don't get the concern. It's not like dudes are pulling up to her concerts dolo. Even then who cares.

Exactly, it's weird.

Same dudes in here dissing others for listening to Taylor are soft themselves. I honestly believe men who act like that, are down low and have trouble with their own masculinity issues.
You honestly don't find this weird?

probably my favorite taylor swift song...

the drop is friggin sick too

Yeah, we just different

Exactly, it's weird.

You honestly don't find this weird?

probably my favorite taylor swift song...

the drop is friggin sick too

Yeah, we just different

:lol: you and I both.

This joint is weak as hell. Surprised RIAA didn't give her a Styrofoam plaque for this. And son don't get it twisted and make this a masculinity issue. There is absolutely nothing catchy about the melody nor relatable emotiona for me and many others to connect with on this album filler joint. Matter of fact I think you might be the girlfriend of whoever's SN that is because I don't know any man who would actually write a comment like that.

Taylor Swift has to be the most overrated artist in history. Kanye is # 2. KimYe just mad that their paper ain't as long as Taylor's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom