Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

:lol: ya'll are odd. Will cape for Adele, but mad at dudes that listen to Swift.

Nah b, I'm open with my ups and downs. Plus I come from where killers with choppas bump that **** and Celine Dion. I'll be clowning.

not sure if srs.

I am actually. Jamaican, we lump Pop and R&B and other soft music into a music gumbo genre called "Souls". We love women and things that remind us of them, it's not unusual to see someone with a machete under his seat, AK in the trunk blasting some Shania Twain etc. We really just have eclectic tastes, aside from our own music, you'll also hear from Kenny Rogers to Billy Joel, From the Lox to Green Day and so on, and so on.

General is something else

Dudes saying you can't listen to Taylor the same dudes whose lives are ruined when they strike out on Yeezy's

Grow thicker skin

:lol: again.

Yañl wasay too defensive on this.

Nobody is clowning yall we just find it wierd.

Never knew grown men did this.

What's alarming b? There are other genres besides rap and r&b. Just because you don't like it does not mean it's a sign of emasculation.

I don't think people in here have a problem with other genres, it's just that Swift stinks at the one she is part of, yet manages to have off the charts sales :lol: it's like if Jimmer Fredette were to stumble into winning a bunch of championship rings

probably my favorite taylor swift song...

the drop is friggin sick too
I'm sorry man but this is terrible. I like a good remix but this song is just one of those that doesn't work. The original one is 1000x better than this.

How another man gonna worry about music another man listen through his ears.

I see you don't visit the Celebrites Rockin Heat thread very often. Literally all dudes do in there is argue about Future, whether Nas lost or not, and most recently, how comparable Drake in 2Pac are :lol:

Last edited:

I don't listen to Taylor Swift though but if someone wants to then that is their choice and who really cares if they do?

Last edited:
General is something else

Dudes saying you can't listen to Taylor the same dudes whose lives are ruined when they strike out on Yeezy's

Grow thicker skin

Didn't know grown men listen to women music artists? You only listen to men? .. that's kind of odd.

**** that Taylor Swift **** we bumping that gangsta ****! When my son born we knocking that YG on the way home from the hospital :smokin

Last edited:
I do know of a couple ****** who swear by Biebers last album though
Great album. I liked Journals but back then people were still on their "men listening to Bieber? smh"

I hardly seen anyone complain about Bieber after Purpose dropped.

Last edited:
I do know of a couple ****** who swear by Biebers last album though

When I saw the Bieber thread moving pages in the music section I was perplexed lol.

But then I thought about where Timberlake started. But then it's still Bieber tho . I guess never followed his career to find out when he stopped making teenie bopper music

Journals and Purpose are great albums. I never was a fan of Beiber until my boys kept talking about Purpose and I finally decided to give it a listen. Was completely blown away by it. Then i went back and listened to Journals and it was great too. I am now a Beiber fan.

Back
Top Bottom