Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

Swift is America's sweetheart and can do no wrong in their eyes. She's the ideal image: young, pretty, blonde white girl who makes songs about being heartbroken, so how exactly can she be a backstabbing snake?

Media portrays Kanye as the evil black man preying on an innocent white girl. Rinse and repeat, but Kim is absolutely justified in this.

Last edited:
I'm judging anybody defending Swift in this situation.

Edit: Why is it such a big deal that the call was recorded ? Some of y'all act like Swift was on the phone giving out her SSN. Artists do this all the time. Whether it's for a documentary, a song, a show etc. And it's a good thing they did, if she's out here saying she didn't approve of the line. Gotta have the receipts.

Last edited:
I am really trying to care here. Like find a reason that i might care...just a little

But I don't sorry. Song is out...its meh anyway Taylor still popular...0 ***** given

It's 2016, Kanye has dropped two AWFUL albums back to back and he's recording conversations with pop stars on the phone. This is Kanye now. He should be more worried about his falloff musically instead of recording a worthless convo or go back to holding food for white people to eat out of.

Kim and ye really out here recording phone calls and setting people up huh ?
Isn't this the new norm for society though? Recording, videoing, and documenting everything on their phones? Correct me if I am wrong.
You're 100% right        

i'm not trying to defend this chick in any way, i  was just wondering if that's how they get down

Last edited:

Alls i knows is this.

Taylor Swifts next album will be fire.

Pure unadulterated magma.
This. Keep da hate coming.
My reaction listening to her next song about her being the heartbroken victim

1495.gif

they strike again

the racist narrative strikes again...

honestly though taylor will lose some fans but everyone else will excuse her actions because she's a white girl and kanye is black

It's 2016, Kanye has dropped two AWFUL albums back to back and he's recording conversations with pop stars on the phone. This is Kanye now. He should be more worried about his falloff musically instead of recording a worthless convo or go back to holding food for white people to eat out of.

yeezus sucked but TLOP was fire.

iono what you on.

Alls i knows is this.

Taylor Swifts next album will be fire.

Pure unadulterated magma.
exactly my point proven...who cares how she treats other people and uses everyone/everything to protect her false image?

people will always roll their cape out. 

1989 >>>>>> TLOP
That being said, Taylor is a snake and this video is just more proof of that.

It's just distracting us from the fact TLOP was TRASH

First Calvin Harris now Kim,gonna need Katy Perry to drop a diss track next :lol:

Last edited:
Swift is America's sweetheart and can do no wrong in their eyes. She's the ideal image: young, pretty, blonde white girl who makes songs about being heartbroken, so how exactly can she be a backstabbing snake?

umm Tom Brady?

Gotta love how some of her famous friends like Selena Gomez tried caping for her after only to get roasted by most of Twitter :lol:

Taylor Swift is fake as hell. Used that song to reinforce her image as America's sweetheart, playing the victim again. My man Ye sounded like a simp on that phone call and you do him like this.

This

and this is the wackest beef ever. This is like when Em used to go at pop stars.

If I could go back in time and stop Kanye from going on that stage to clown Taylor Swift :smh:

His career went a totally different direction on some final destination **** went he did that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom