Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

If I could go back in time and stop Kanye from going on that stage to clown Taylor Swift :smh:

His career went a totally different direction on some final destination **** went he did that.

He dropped some of his best work right after that happened though

Last edited:
He dropped some of his best work right after that happened though

I'll start the rustle bus... MBDTF is overrated. The best thing about the album was the hype surrounding it. Rosewood movement, Good Friday's, freestyles that ended up being verses from the album.

Last edited:
umm Tom Brady?

Brady can do whatever he pleases and still be the GOAT in a lot of people's eyes. Not sure where you were going with that.

Tom Brady isn't da clean cut legal all american blonde surfer anymore..

cameragate, and deflategate got folks giving him da side eye, ala Taylor Swift.

it wont sway his fans, and stans but people now root for him to fail, same with Taylor Swift.

^^

I had a feeling that's where you were headed :lol:

It's my 2nd fav album from him *shrugs*. The summer of Good Fridays might've been when he was at his peak creatively imo

Last edited:
Sounds like a bunch of high school silly ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taylor responds:
LOL I tell ya... You can say pretty much whatever you want to or about a woman. You can say she's a prostitute who steals ice cream from kindergarteners, has a wierd shaped nose, and leeches off her 6 baby daddies... BUT once you use the B-word someone wants to be offended.

Taylor - "yeah so your gonna talk about ramming da **** down my throat and then doing *** to mouth. Sure"

Kanye "yeah I wanna make sweet love to that B"

Taylor: "DID YOU CALL ME A B?!?!?! 
mad.gif
"

Pure comedy.

I feel like he was on a crazy momentum during the MBDTF run that spilled over into his peak which was when WTT dropped. It all felt so commercialized though. The hype for Yeezy 2's, him knocking boots with Kim K. So odd.

The Late registration/Graduation era Kanye was the most creative imo. I remember saying Kanye was my favorite artist like in '08 and dudes were like "bro, are you gay?"... Same cats out here rockin Moonrock Yeezy boosts and jeggings now :stoneface:

Y'all can keep that

I feel like the beef is more between kim and taylor

Taylor been making the same heartbreak music for years and man hoping just to fuel the next big hit

Kim always recording becuase of her show she prolly got some random ish about EVERYBODY

was this the same day she recorded kanye holding the plate of foods for those Europeans?

Never really paid attention to Taylor Swift, but she plays the victim A LOT it seems...

That's been her whole gimmick, especially after Kanye ran up onstage with her. It only makes her overly safe, soft, empty, embarrassing, corny music sound even worse.

Last edited:
It appears that Taylor Swift was aware of her phone call with Kanye West being secretly recorded as she demanded he destroy the video back in February.

The 26-year-old singer’s lawyer sent a letter to Kanye‘s team demanding that he destroy the phone conversation as it is illegal in California to record a phone conversation without the other person’s consent.

“Demand is hereby made that you immediately destroy all such recordings, provide us of assurance that this has been done, and also assurance that these recordings have not been previously disseminated,” the letter reportedly said.

Taylor could file a lawsuit against Kanye and his wife Kim Kardashian for leaking the video online.

It appears that Taylor Swift was aware of her phone call with Kanye West being secretly recorded as she demanded he destroy the video back in February.

The 26-year-old singer’s lawyer sent a letter to Kanye‘s team demanding that he destroy the phone conversation as it is illegal in California to record a phone conversation without the other person’s consent.

“Demand is hereby made that you immediately destroy all such recordings, provide us of assurance that this has been done, and also assurance that these recordings have not been previously disseminated,” the letter reportedly said.

Taylor could file a lawsuit against Kanye and his wife Kim Kardashian for leaking the video online.
Eh I don't think Kim is that stupid to not go through this with her lawyers before posting it

If I could go back in time and stop Kanye from going on that stage to clown Taylor Swift :smh:

His career went a totally different direction on some final destination **** went he did that.

What.....?

His shoes and clothes sell out within seconds and resell for more than any shoes on the planet and anything else he touches sells out immediately. He also had millions of people downloading Tidal just to hear his music. Acting like this man is Vanilla Ice or some ****

What.....?

His shoes and clothes sell out within seconds and resell for more than any shoes on the planet and anything else he touches sells out immediately. He also had millions of people downloading Tidal just to hear his music. Acting like this man is Vanilla Ice or some ****
Yeah. I mean he may not make the same quality of music he did in the past but it hasn't hurt him career wise. Him being weird has probably done more damage

Back
Top Bottom