..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^ nice mr. dolla bill.

till this day i impulse buy stuff that makes me laugh. went to my friend's shop yesterday to buy a few caps and end up instead buying these. the intentionwas to wear these today to meet some new probation officers. i was gonna try and be a little bit formal. this morning i go to slap them on and stare at theshoes for a good minute or so with this face
alien.gif
. what was i thinking?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
good thing i didn't have to pay that much.

w6p0ua.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

^ nice mr. dolla bill.

till this day i impulse buy stuff that makes me laugh. went to my friend's shop yesterday to buy a few caps and end up instead buying these. the intention
was to wear these today to meet some new probation officers. i was gonna try and be a little bit formal. this morning i go to slap them on and stare at the
shoes for a good minute or so with this face
alien.gif
. what was i thinking?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
good thing i didn't have to pay that much.

w6p0ua.jpg

that would make me laugh if i saw someone rockin those

has anyone had success on the whitening of the yellowed midsoles - has anyone else tried the tooth whitener or sea glow on really yellowed midsoles? there is apair i really want but the yellowing throws the whole thing off. was wondering if i should grab them and try to whiten them up. i guess i could try that onedude's method like with the purple highs: camera flash/photoshop/high contrast
laugh.gif

has anyone had success on the whitening of the yellowed midsoles - has anyone else tried the tooth whitener or sea glow on really yellowed midsoles? there is a pair i really want but the yellowing throws the whole thing off. was wondering if i should grab them and try to whiten them up. i guess i could try that one dude's method like with the purple highs: camera flash/photoshop/high contrast
laugh.gif

the midsole on the carbons i did a few months ago is starting to revert back a little
ohwell.gif
but i remember reading that if they don't get regular exposure todaylight/sunlight that they will eventually revert back because the seaglow that was absorbed by the rubber will lose its fluorescence from being stored awayand not exposed.
but the lightening mids i did seem to still be the same (hasn't reverted) so idk...

as far as really yellowed white midsoles go, if the rubber is too dried out (firmer) i don't think it will really work much at all. painting might be thebest idea then.

laugh.gif
kevin, i wouldn't have been able to wear those polka dots with anything! perhaps you better find the hiroshi fujiwara af1s, mate
tongue.gif

v76vll.jpg

what are these? atmos af1s? super dope.

has anyone had success on the whitening of the yellowed midsoles - has anyone else tried the tooth whitener or sea glow on really yellowed midsoles? there is a pair i really want but the yellowing throws the whole thing off. was wondering if i should grab them and try to whiten them up. i guess i could try that one dude's method like with the purple highs: camera flash/photoshop/high contrast
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

eraser.jpg

mr. clean magic erasers did miracles on some of my yellowed midsoles... just takes a lot of elbow grease.

really? i have a box of those at home. i will try that after work tonight on some of my older pairs. thanks!

i tried the thing on an old (1995) pair but the eraser/sponge crumbled. it made a super small difference in a tiny spot. is it supposed to fall apart? too muchelbow in the grease? maybe i'll start experimenting with the whitening strips - was wallyhop the dude to ask?

I use the eraser on just regular cleaning not on yellowing pairs to clean up yellowing cause of the crumbling. Jason Markk cleaners works a little bit too. Ibelieve that anything that cleans it with time allowing it will yellow again.

Back
Top Bottom