..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

2h3a8vt.jpg

2ajaln9.jpg

Not bad for 35 shipped.

^^hahaha i was watching those. that's the same guy who was selling the purple high's after "restoring" them. here's the auction he gotthem from (for $116 shipped lulz) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180383650758
guess he thought he could flip em for a quick profit but it backfired. and lol@ "pre-owned"

and kev, nice pickups man. that is a damn good idea since i'm a car guy too. i'll have to see if there's any cool places willingto do that who import parts/engines or whatever.

^ I know (I've been watching those from the time straat auctioned them as well). Dude refused to ship at first, he changed his mind after he saw what Iposted on the eBay thread over here.

SAFDAGFKDSFLSKREJLSDJFSE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
> asSFSfawesfefawfeSDFS

ktwgpy

WHY WOULD YOU RUIN ONE OF THE SHOES LIKE THIS
frown.gif
... wanted these so bad..

^

as it's the left side, perhaps it was on display for too long?

and i was watching those navy/oranges the first time around from straat too. good to see them go for closer to their true value.

Originally Posted by JDocs

SAFDAGFKDSFLSKREJLSDJFSE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
> asSFSfawesfefawfeSDFS

ktwgpy

WHY WOULD YOU RUIN ONE OF THE SHOES LIKE THIS
frown.gif
... wanted these so bad..

Looks like a display shoe. You could try repainting them. My boy does it and doesnt crack either.

^^Ill ask him tomorrow. And I know awhile ago, he was workin on some new stuff to use. And he was gonna patent it. I think he doing a study on them.

kevin- tooth whitening gel seems to be the most effective way to go, but it takes a few applications a day over 2 weeks or so. there's a good bit of infoin the team trainer thread. nice hk's by the way.

does anyone know the final status of those purple hi's from a few weeks back?

shoot - i can apply that stuff at work no problem. i'll check the trainer thread and pm wally.

Originally Posted by G to tha T

2h3a8vt.jpg

2ajaln9.jpg

Not bad for 35 shipped.

good $%%% fam
hahahaha @ that stupid %+# dude tryna re sell a worn canvas, smh i told this dummy he was gonna flop but instead he said im the stupid 1

!BZK1TrQBmk~%24(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlwfrpBKl(,mj+zg~~_12.JPG

!BZK1Z!gBGk~%24(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBKl(,3zZC!~~_12.JPG

Guys can i get a really quick legit check?

Apologies i know theres a legit check forum but you guys are the AF1 masters and i'm kinda a hurry........

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom