..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

780031_AF-texas-2.jpg

does a sz.9 EXIST? smallest ive ever found was a sz.10

i'm pretty sure i've seen a size 9 for sale at some point in time. can't recall specifics but i'm thinking it was on a japanese website.

big mahalos to Rapido27 for these shoes! waiting for the next summer rain to bust them out. a big punch to myself in the face for not buying them at a bigdiscount when they were selling at my friend's shop. better late than never though.

1zgqjaf.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm pretty sure i've seen a size 9 for sale at some point in time. can't recall specifics but i'm thinking it was on a japanese website.

big mahalos to Rapido27 for these shoes! waiting for the next summer rain to bust them out. a big punch to myself in the face for not buying them at a big discount when they were selling at my friend's shop. better late than never though.

1zgqjaf.jpg

Glad you got 'em man! Hope you enjoy them.

Been awhile for min. felt like I should stop by....sorry for the camera phone pic, more to come....
wink.gif

FS: DS FLOM sz. 9 pm me

As promised, the before and after. The midsole still has a lil bit of yellow but I'm going to try to Sea Glow them tomorrow. Man the leather used on thesein '98 is SOO soft and buttery compared to recent releases.

^^^^^^
tired.gif
...I wanted those 3m's so damn bad in a 11-12 jus never got a chance to pull the trigger...also those waterproof are another pair that have eludedme...now evey place I have found them doesn't have my sz. Or wants a ridiculous price...and I missed out on those escapes...copped them for my boy andassumed I would scoop later....time passed and before I knew it they were gone
smh.gif

MaZa, what do you use on midsoles again?

my courirs are in need of CPR.

the uppers are fine but midsoles are yellowing like smoker's teeth, especially by the heel.

Hey does anybody have a picture of what the Livestrong Air Forces are going to look like?

MaZa- hey man what do you do to the midsoles man for real give us the secret. I have two pairs that are yellowing and I don't want to get rid of them.

thanks for the comments guys.

For midsoles, I use a kinda long process but what you need are: bowl with water and a couple pumps of orange dial hand soap, plastic bottle filled with water,toothbrush, and a rag.

I scrub the area with the soap/water mixture from different angles to get into the little spots. I then clean the toothbrush and just go over the area of themidsole with just water and toothbrush. I figured why keep using a toothbrush that is dirty from the initial cleaning, you have to clean it off so youdon't reintroduce the dirt. After that, I use the rag but I scrub really hard. for the hard spot I actually cover my thumb with the rag and use my nail toscratch out the dirt.

If that doesn't work I do the same thing but instead of water, I use the Footlocker Gel stuff. It works really well and it does take a bit of the yellowingout, but the key is in the wipe off process. You just have to loosen the dirt and scrub it out.

Well, here is today's pick up. Met up with Stuntastic and got these off of him, size 13. The suede on this is NO JOKE. So soft and buttery, and a littleforgiving with water cuz it was hard cleaning up without hittin the suede.

Here are some before and after. There is some yellowing at the front on the midsole but not too noticable. Thanks again to Stunt.

Later this week, im expecting some lows to come slithering my way.

Back
Top Bottom