..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Maza - Dope Chocolates & Jewel Mid's!
smokin.gif

finally saw the blue/mean green huarache AF1s in person.

i wish i hadn't. now i'm tempted. the material is actually decent.

hey we have brothers
i too have a ds 10.5

i was tempted to sell mine after i got a few offers from friends but i was lookin at em last nite and im in love

god i wish those white navy cvs and chocolats were a 10.5

I would've paid the 300 for those '93 highs if they were a 10.5
purple canvas lows are nice, but I can't see paying that much for canvas

Originally Posted by 255forLife

man you are telling the truth i saw them yesterday for the 1st time and i must say they are nice but im also waiting on the black/royal blue/mean green forcesim hoping they will be a us gr release

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Been awhile for min. felt like I should stop by....sorry for the camera phone pic, more to come....
wink.gif

FS: DS FLOM sz. 9 pm me

any size 12.5/13s of these floatin around ?

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

hey thanks bro, and yeah they are sz 9.5...

they came from eBay didn't they? About 2-4 weeks ago?
mad.gif

Someone got outbid.
laugh.gif
Don't you hate whenthat happens?

You lose out on a pair of shoes you've been watching for a week, and then you visit NT, and someoneposts pictures of them---basking in their glory. I stay out of this thread for awhile if I'm bidding on some AF1's, and I lose. It prevents me frombeing kicked while I'm down.

^^yes, its has happen so many times. And the whats worst, I had those DS and sold them to ThePeoplesChamp, now I want them back and he wont sell them back tome.

new pick up..i need to slow down for real.

I had these when they originally came out but my foot grew from a 12 to a 13 so I flipped them and regret it even tho they dont even fit. DS w/ box sz 13

those BHM's are sooooo sexy....and they my size....
pimp.gif

pic i took a couple days ago of a few ds joints i found while cleaning up i need to wear them eventually.....the AM forces are for sale tho

15qu91u.jpg

fc0kmr.jpg

34951l4.jpg

nice brown escapes i need to get around to buyin both pairs there just clean shoes
searchin4js - theres a 10 on ebay

Originally Posted by shawn504

Originally Posted by 255forLife

man you are telling the truth i saw them yesterday for the 1st time and i must say they are nice but im also waiting on the black/royal blue/mean green forces im hoping they will be a us gr release

Compared to the Blue/White 'Huarache' AF1s - these are terrible. Leather is horrid and the shape is really off - particularly the toebox. The overallexecution of the shoe leaves alot to be desired.

Back
Top Bottom