TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Those jewels have a verrrry weird shape to them. I can't wear mids anyway. Only the official hi or low for me. I remember when the mid just popped up in 90s and people were like huh O__o.
The AF1s were from the archive building. They have about 75,000+ pieces in there. Shoes, clothing, props from commercials, etc. You pretty much have to know someone that knows someone to get a tour in there. 90% of the employees haven't been in. It was an honor.

Have to second what you say about those 'Jewel' mids - but AF1 shapes in general have been off since the XXV anniversary. :frown:

Have to second what you say about those 'Jewel' mids - but AF1 shapes in general have been off since the XXV anniversary. :frown:

Yeah it's definitely been off since they retooled them for the anniversary. The mids look umm chubby. That might be the best way to put it.

Yeah it's definitely been off since they retooled them for the anniversary. The mids look umm chubby. That might be the best way to put it.

Looks like the midsole is way chunkier than previous releases and 'mid' cut is not high enough. Maybe BIP or the other AF1 legends can do a comparison of midsole thickness over the years.

those denim id are the worst thing i've seen .............. for my pocket

This. lol

Just got these in. Have to put some WC cards to use before they expire.

Not going to hate on those Denim ID's but for my $ I'd stick with the 08 pearl pack QS
saw a few sizes on FC for cheaper than EBAY prices :lol:

maybe i should hire a photographer, cant really see the texture of the leather. :rolleyes

ill just post this old one, this was before i had both. same years.

Last edited:
Looks like the midsole is way chunkier than previous releases and 'mid' cut is not high enough. Maybe BIP or the other AF1 legends can do a comparison of midsole thickness over the years.

I feel like the older forces look like they sat significantly higher.

These two pairs show it pretty clearly

Soles are "chunky" here too, if we are thinking the same thing by "chunky."

IMO, the Olys are basically the best, or at least my favorite, AF1 shape. Snakeskins are great too. '96 was a good year overall.

Sole on the original is kinda chunky as well

It wouldn't surprise me if the sole has gotten very marginally thinner over the years. But, I also think the disappearance of the heel bump causes the shoe to appear flatter, as if the upper is weighing down on the sole as opposed to 90s pairs where it looked like the sole was propping the upper up.

Last edited:
college orange, never knew the name of the cw. very cool, nice background, i see lots of af1 hi cvs sc!

Ty nice busy ps and nice shots of those samples did you get any more pics?
nice white on whites G
and both pairs of canvas highs are sick, i believe this is the dude from that korean af1 blog posted awhile back

thanks Jae.. they look better in person

another college orange color way of my AF1 collection.
size US9 & US6.5

94' AIR FORCE 1 HIGH CVS SC

NAVY / COLLEGE ORANGE
630098 481 00

that color way is hard to top... these, cones and that NYC mid jewel.

are you seamilk from instagram??? cause i just told someone from intagram to come post here and he had these same pairs.

Last edited:
Solecuts,

Awesome pairs.

I believe I've seen your collection before, but I didn't know who you were.

Are these yours as well?

Amazing collection there!

Very glad to have to you as part of this community. Please continue to share. And, certainly let me know if you are planning to move anything in the 8.5 - 9.5 range.

BIP Roberts,

Thanks for your interest.

Your AF1 collection is amazing too! 

I'm very glad to see you who collected vtg AF1 in the world.

I'm gonna continue to share my own AF1 collection.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom