TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

How is it going this weekend? I'm still working on weekend. lol

Because the latest device that I've involved during this year coming out of AT&T Fall Showcase Feature is the "LG Optimus G"

So I have to spend a busy weekend.

By the way

As below picture, this is my favorite AF1 that I've ever worn.

(this picture was taken in the last winter)

Many Korean hiphop dancers used to wear AF1 High in early 90's

vtg AF1 are good memories for me.

Have a good weekend!

Thanks for the kind words, Solecuts.

Another, that's another amazing pair.

In high school I had a very similar pair, but the midsole was white and the strap had a gold swoosh. They are one of my most wanted pairs -

Working on the weekend is a pain. I have to do it now and then too. Just came back from a conference too - why do those things have to start so damn early. 7:00 breakfast meetings!! Gimme a break.

those white and green lows are amazing, green midsole joints are dope too
maza nice euros i love that pair
and DonChill whats good bro its doller_foolish from sneakerplay

never seen this pic before, daft punk

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful vintage action !

Dear god , if you hear me , please send me some canvas orange hi , jewel low forest green and some others nice things

that daft punk pic is dope

nice pickup maza, not often you see that pair in bigger sizes

rampage, that suede is crazy!

Hello all! Don't really post here that often, LOL! I was a little bored and cruisin' through NT and this thread inspired me. So I went diggin' through my closet and decided to take a pic. All these are DS except for the Linens and Acorns. I don't have that many days off to wear them, haha. Just thought I would contribute to this thread. Love all the pics everyone's posting :smokin

Hello all! Don't really post here that often, LOL! I was a little bored and cruisin' through NT and this thread inspired me. So I went diggin' through my closet and decided to take a pic. All these are DS except for the Linens and Acorns. I don't have that many days off to wear them, haha. Just thought I would contribute to this thread. Love all the pics everyone's posting :smokin

very nice selection. i know you already explained, but you def need to rock them joints

rampagefr u deff stay killin em with the ids. that second pair up there is amazing.

well since you "can't" wear them, i say you should let me have first dibs then :wink:

nice collection 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
thanks guys ! can't wait to order my denim id

beautiful family up there ... will love to have those caro 2002 and cones

i don't know why, but 3 people hit me up via pm making offers about the joints lacedemup posted. yall boys smelled a little blood in the water and went in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom