TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

coordinate you should go back a few pages and read and see why canvas lover was banned from this forum twice before going and voicing your opinion

who are you anyway? you surfaced like under a year ago, posted pics of gr mids from 02 and then disappeared.. come back and defend golfinguru?

not a good look homie :x

and golfin, when you tell someone they can't afford to have certain sneakers - "affording" has to do with money

Last edited:
Honestly Nadel I don't have to explain anything to you or give you any reason to respond again

I read what y'all were arguing about. I posted a while back that it was stupid and to let it go and grow up. Because I told Canvas to stop now I'm defending someone on the Internet that you don't like? Grow up dude

What does it matter with "join dates" on here? Yep, posted pics of on GR mids from 02, that's about the extent of it lol. I don't care what you think is a good look, I've told you multiple times that I could care less what you think or say. Stay mad bro :D

No problem ThunderChunk, I'm just glad that's newbie can help out someone from 05, that's the goal here right Nadel? Smdh

Ooh, ooh, I want to play the '91 white/orange low game too!

These are '92

And, I shouldn't stir the pot - but GG - c'mon, you gonna call out Nadel for his comment about grad school (which, granted, was pretty pointless) after you posted a freaking pic of your MENSA membership last year? That is the coolest story bro of all time!

/looks furiously for stored copy of SAT scores

...BTW, my assistant has a graduate degree. Doesn't assure dung. #justsayin #humblebrag

Last edited:
i saw rooog post those purple blazer forces and was laughing cause i made pretty much the exact same pair on nikeid a while back. thanks for nothing nike :smh: :x :lol:

i'll try and post more vintage pics as i'm moving stuff out of my apartment this week. boxed up about 50 pairs and had no idea that i have 2 pairs of mushrooms.

Last edited:
That's what I said when I saw the Blazer pack - I said, I'm in - those are IDs I'd make, but they'll cost less than IDs.

There's a red pair too.

Last edited:
i was telling daaznfella last night that nike should pay me for that. designer fees? :D or at least the difference between retail cost and the cost of the IDs :smh:

you probably know what i have better than i do :lol:
forgot i had the red canvas highs and a nice pair of white w/obsidian swoosh and gum outsole. was nice to take a quick look at some of my stuff yesterday. boxed most of it up for storage :tongue:

you got the red canvas highs from sgt****zle no box or straps, the white/navy/gum sole from mike (donchilluminati)

haha... i remember things

Damn I rocked those 91 White/Orange Lows to death at one point. Religiously with a few Hilfiger shirts.

Had no concept of what it meant to preserve sneakers. Still don't really.

Never heard of that blazer pack before. I have some nike credit. Might have to cop even with that **** suede. When do they drop?

@stuntmanKev and @bip i got some other 91s, I just gotta dig out pics

you probably know what i have better than i do :lol:
forgot i had the red canvas highs and a nice pair of white w/obsidian swoosh and gum outsole. was nice to take a quick look at some of my stuff yesterday. boxed most of it up for storage :tongue:

Might I suggest you store them in Queens? :tongue:

Never heard of that blazer pack before. I have some nike credit. Might have to cop even with that **** suede. When do they drop?

@stuntmanKev and @bip i got some other 91s, I just gotta dig out pics

Not sure when they drop. Info will surface in the thread in Retro.

And, yeah, break out the '91s. I only have 2 pairs of '91s... one of which might be headed your way.

StuntMan Mike - if i happen to get those purple blazers, i might copy your ID of having the "AIR" on the midsole all white.

It looks better that way.

91 orange lows are FIRE

nice lows deep, and mich highs doo

i dont think i have any pairs that no one else on the team has but id consider these the more rare ones i do own

These are a vnds 10.5 and im looking to let them go, hit me up

and probably my fav canvas ever

Last edited:
yeah 02 and 03 were pretty close with the shape.. they are worth having for the liner themselves

No problem, 1ne Deep - glad you got them.

Nadel, and others, what are your thoughts on inner linings? Which years/styles were your favorites?

There is no doubt in my mind and I think most will agree that the 2001 atmos, taiwans, hong kongs, linens, etc and some of the grs in 2000 like those obsidians lows with the satin liner

Those a pretty plush. Some of the thicker cotton joints are really nice too - like pre 2000, a lot of pairs just have super thick and comfortable cotton. '98 all white lows spring to mind.

Do you know when they switched over the satin? Both my pairs of white/caro highs have a very soft satin-ish liner, and I think they are 2002. But, there are also a lot of '02s that don't.

i love the lining on the linens and hks and atmos.

i cant stand the kinda leather-ish linings like on the acorns.. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom