TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

anyone kno how the new forces fit?

these appear to have a big toe box, you guys think these will be TTS or a 1/2 too big?

so what is the deal with these? Thread lurkers with crazy collections, please post a DS pair.

8tothe, those scream fugazi to me.

Meth, awesome Simpsons reference but I noticed you didn't DENY the Zumba classes with Dirty.

8tothe, those scream fugazi to me.

Meth, awesome Simpsons reference but I noticed you didn't DENY the Zumba classes with Dirty.

I thought the same thing... but... unheard of AF1s always pop up, and some un-Michigan jewels (or Laker jewels) would not surprise me. Being that no one know what Nike's complete AF1 line up is made up of... pics like this is like getting a pic of Loch-Ness. Can't write these off as fugazi... just yet.

But, I think that particular pair pictured looks fake. ...Not ruling out the CW existing, but I don't think that pic itself is good evidence of its existence.

Here's my addition to the what the hell are these, possibly fake discussion.

Last edited:
those yellow with navy jewels could be real or could be an old fake
i posted up this pic before of a dude i saw a few years ago rocking that same colorway

They looked off to me then

@bip - those def look fake to me. Ive seen a ton of old fake canvas as well. besides the shape. the ultra shoddy stitch around that swoosh makes me think so too

Last edited:
I agree, ****zle. It's just that they were so beat they could have been anything, ya know.

Okay, digging for pics on the HD. Here's a does of some pretty rare stuff, IMO.

The other thing that makes me think those yellow jewel lows are fake is the white lining/tounge. A lot of fakes with the wild colorways seem to have that same looking lining.

But, I think that particular pair pictured looks fake. ...Not ruling out the CW existing, but I don't think that pic itself is good evidence of its existence.

Here's my addition to the what the hell are these, possibly fake discussion.

seamilk on instagram (solecuts girl) just posted a picture of a bunch of opened boxes and i think i spotted this pair...

second row from the left. sixth pair up starting from the bottom...

Last edited:
Good God! What organ I would donate to have half of those in my size. That collection is :smokin , and we know there is more where that came from.

I spy me some 90's purple lows up in there!

Last edited:
Wow!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Solecuts - where you been? You still here, lurking?
I'm here BIP Roberts bro!!

I'm from and living in South Korea.

90's AF1 has represented all of 90's street dancers' sneaker in South Korea.

I have about 100 pairs of 90's AF1.

All of my 90's AF1 is good memories for me. =D

Glad to see you are still here, bro.

Keep heating this joint up.

What are those white/green highs in the front right? Do you have more pics of those?

Robert BIP

It is from 1989
Unfortunately I don't have original box
But it is still fresh!!!

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/218015/width/500/height/1000

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/218016/width/500/height/1000

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom